The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sister in law fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Then my friend not bull shitting me la.

He say funny thing is see already cannot stand. I ask him why. He say too tired from all the cycling.
Good thing i ride bike.. 1st few times see shiok la.. after a while you see, it's like a normal to you already.. it's just different person and size.. Even in HDB if you're lucky you can see.. Some will just wrap a towel, just sticking their head out to collect the food. Little that they know, they open the door just enough to let me see what they are hiding..
Old 27-10-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 19
pizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzaboy View Post
Back than in the 90's i always overnite at my than gf now wife place during weekends. She had a pair of twin sisters and they shared the same master bedroom laying mattresses on the ground.

At times when we came back late, i will get to see their zhao geng when their blankets were off them. There is a incident that happened between me & twin A will write more after lunch when i got the time.
My gf sleeps on the left side while twin A in the center and twin B on the right. So whenever i stayed over i will share the mattress with my gf. It happened on a Saturday night after watching midnite movie and gf told me twin A will not be back as she is staying over at friend's chalet so i can sleep on her mattress.

After i came out of shower twin B and gf was already asleep thus i went out to watch tv in the hall as i was feeling quite fresh after shower. Halfway thru i feel asleep on the sofa and woke up to off the tv and proceed to the bedroom to sleep. I went to lie on the middle mattress and hug gf in a spooning position. My hands started to roam her boobs (all 3 sisters were C cups) and i started to finger her pussy. At that point of time i realised that the usual smell on her hair was not the same as i looked to my left i saw it was my gf!! Then i stopped everything immediately but her sister pulled my hands to place back on her pussy & boobs.

I knew what she wanted so i gave in to her. Till date twin B is married but twin A is still single in her 40's
Old 27-10-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11029 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I knew what she wanted so i gave in to her. Till date twin B is married but twin A is still single in her 40's
Nice encounter! Hopefully you have more encounters with her
Old 27-10-2020, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
JollyGoody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My gf sleeps on the left side while twin A in the center and twin B on the right. So whenever i stayed over i will share the mattress with my gf. It happened on a Saturday night after watching midnite movie and gf told me twin A will not be back as she is staying over at friend's chalet so i can sleep on her mattress.

After i came out of shower twin B and gf was already asleep thus i went out to watch tv in the hall as i was feeling quite fresh after shower. Halfway thru i feel asleep on the sofa and woke up to off the tv and proceed to the bedroom to sleep. I went to lie on the middle mattress and hug gf in a spooning position. My hands started to roam her boobs (all 3 sisters were C cups) and i started to finger her pussy. At that point of time i realised that the usual smell on her hair was not the same as i looked to my left i saw it was my gf!! Then i stopped everything immediately but her sister pulled my hands to place back on her pussy & boobs.

Nice share bro. Did you finger her until she cum?
Old 27-10-2020, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Nice story. Looks like girls do have their needs too even though is not your gf. She just didn't dare to say she wanted it.
Old 27-10-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Damn good share!

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 27-10-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
duxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Nice story. Looks like girls do have their needs too even though is not your gf. She just didn't dare to say she wanted it.
She just quietly enjoy, no words needed
Old 28-10-2020, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Then i stopped everything immediately but her sister pulled my hands to place back on her pussy & boobs.

You must be making her feel so good that she need your touch.

Is this happened only once?

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 28-10-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
yahooing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice share bro. Did she say anything after that incident?
Old 28-10-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 906 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnakal View Post
Good thing i ride bike.. 1st few times see shiok la.. after a while you see, it's like a normal to you already.. it's just different person and size.. Even in HDB if you're lucky you can see.. Some will just wrap a towel, just sticking their head out to collect the food. Little that they know, they open the door just enough to let me see what they are hiding..
this kind.... you should purposely say.... you forget the chilli sauce... then slowly open your bag to t take out the sauce. hahaha.
Old 28-10-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
poccoli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
this kind.... you should purposely say.... you forget the chilli sauce... then slowly open your bag to t take out the sauce. hahaha.
Can think of many ways to buy some time
Old 29-10-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 906 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by poccoli View Post
Can think of many ways to buy some time
That is the whole idea basically. hahaha.
Old 29-10-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Yes, u r right bro...everyone of us has needs guys or gals...just whether we dare to say or show it at the right place and time and to the right person

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-10-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
rezol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Very interesting share bro, thanks!!
Old 03-11-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Got to see my gf's sister's side boobs recently when she was wearing a sleeveless shirt without bra. Could already notice her pokies before that, and when I was standing beside her, finally the holy grail of side boobs was shown to me. However, still yet to see her nips....
Got me so hard in my boxers when I was standing beside her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1