The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 17-10-2020, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
52minutes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
There is a open air carpark at the end of ecp near Fort Road but the carpark is brightly lighted and many cars there. And many people there even after 12am. Many joggers, campers and there is a toilet for shower. Me and my gf wanted to try bonking there a few times but always kena every few mins have someone or car go past. Not really safe. If its the parallel parking along the roadside, there ok.

Else can go inside ecp and there are benches facing the canal.... some spots are dark and not easily seen. Else the nearby canal leading to the sea is a very good spot. Super dark and no lights but check for people fishing there. I bonked my gf there couple of times and can see people coming from far. Good spot but always have people.
Good info bro, thanks!!
Old 17-10-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Isedora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGrace View Post
I saw once at a parallel parking lot along Alexandra road , the couple don't even bother using anything to shield the windscreen and front window , and it was ard evening time
Some couple like to be seen
Old 18-10-2020, 01:30 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isedora View Post
Some couple like to be seen
more exciting :P
Old 18-10-2020, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
52minutes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
When are you going to do in public? let me know in advance ok?
Old 18-10-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 52minutes View Post
When are you going to do in public? let me know in advance ok?
later today :P
Old 18-10-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
obof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wa in the bright day light lol?
Old 18-10-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by obof View Post
Wa in the bright day light lol?
LOL cannot so early la. evening maybe.
Old 18-10-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
LOL cannot so early la. evening maybe.
I am want to see leh sis... can take a Q number?
Old 18-10-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

James7Milner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Do you need watchers?
Old 18-10-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Isla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

And who said sg men are boring.
Old 19-10-2020, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Haha yes definitely more exciting.

Anyway not really seen by others but just sharing. Late last night gf was hungry and wanted to get some small bites at a 24 hours coffee shop. Since it was very late, Gf didn't change and went out braless in a light colour spaghetti top and put on a shorts. Her spaghetti top material is not thin but can see her nipples poking out and show some cleavage. When we reached there, already noticed a few guys staring at her. While eating and chatting, somehow her top got lower and lower.... showing more cleavage. She had to adjust her top a few times and I teased her that her nipples want some fresh air.

By then, I was very turned on. When we walked back to my car, my hand auto roam her spaghetti top and slipped into her top to tease her nipples. Once inside car, started to hanky panky and pulled down her top exposing her nipples. Went on to suck them but soon she saw people walking past and stopped me. There not very safe so we drove to a park carpark... but along the way, her nipples were exposed and I was playing with it with one hand. She also gave me a HJ. Once reached, quickly move to the back of the car and had a quickie there. I say quickie because cum too fast.
Old 19-10-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 903 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

East Coast Point Blocks.... if you guys play until got nothing to play, you can try this. 2 or 3 am, choose those point blocks that face the see. do it at the corridor between two house. and pray that both families are asleep. hahaha.

Perfect seaview and very exciting one.
Old 19-10-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 559 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
East Coast Point Blocks.... if you guys play until got nothing to play, you can try this. 2 or 3 am, choose those point blocks that face the see. do it at the corridor between two house. and pray that both families are asleep. hahaha.

this 1 sounds kinky.. can try..
Old 19-10-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9892 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Haha yes definitely more exciting.

Anyway not really seen by others but just sharing. Late last night gf was hungry and wanted to get some small bites at a 24 hours coffee shop. Since it was very late, Gf didn't change and went out braless in a light colour spaghetti top and put on a shorts. Her spaghetti top material is not thin but can see her nipples poking out and show some cleavage. When we reached there, already noticed a few guys staring at her. While eating and chatting, somehow her top got lower and lower.... showing more cleavage. She had to adjust her top a few times and I teased her that her nipples want some fresh air.

By then, I was very turned on. When we walked back to my car, my hand auto roam her spaghetti top and slipped into her top to tease her nipples. Once inside car, started to hanky panky and pulled down her top exposing her nipples. Went on to suck them but soon she saw people walking past and stopped me. There not very safe so we drove to a park carpark... but along the way, her nipples were exposed and I was playing with it with one hand. She also gave me a HJ. Once reached, quickly move to the back of the car and had a quickie there. I say quickie because cum too fast.
Nice share bro. I've seen braless gal while having supper, her nipples very obvious. Not sure if it was your gf. Winked at her and she smiled shyly
Old 19-10-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster

obof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post

Maybe they'll look through the view hole at the door and don't disturb you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1