The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoar123 View Post
Added a ML in WeChat from Nearby and she seems to operate alone in a room. Can see that it is not a simple massage based on her moments. Haven't had the chance to try because a bit far for me. Might update once I tried. Or maybe anyone is willing to give it a shot and give review?
Is it a middle age prc ?
Old 31-10-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Added a ML in WeChat from Nearby and she seems to operate alone in a room. Can see that it is not a simple massage based on her moments. Haven't had the chance to try because a bit far for me. Might update once I tried. Or maybe anyone is willing to give it a shot and give review?
Is it the he big booby one?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 31-10-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
BoopDiBoop is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Can pm me the shop name and ml name?
Old 31-10-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Its scary for me to get a booby Male ML
Old 03-11-2020, 09:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
bradyj is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bro can PM location
Thanks.
Old 06-11-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 14
godsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud of

Walking past blk 22 sin ming n spotted a petite & tight bodied ml walk into the msg shop.

It is not regent spa but one of those curtain kinds.. small shop. Anyone have fr for this shop if u know which 1’i referring to. Ma*********

Looks good to try but the footfall here very heavy sia.. dangerous.
Old 06-11-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 13
mattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsfury View Post
Walking past blk 22 sin ming n spotted a petite & tight bodied ml walk into the msg shop.

It is not regent spa but one of those curtain kinds.. small shop. Anyone have fr for this shop if u know which 1’i referring to. Ma*********

What’s a footfall bro?
Old 06-11-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
MrRoar123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Is it a middle age prc ?
Yea, big boobs, a bit meaty like... 50 years old i would say? Did you go try before?
Old 06-11-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattydil View Post
What’s a footfall bro?
Heavy traffic.
Meaning alot of people walk pass.
Old 07-11-2020, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 15
BearyBo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBearyBo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBearyBo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Serena spa is legit clean one. Lol for clean message lovers only.
I second that bro.
Old 07-11-2020, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 11
babel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to behold

yes i can confirm serene spa is clean, but their ML are skilled in genuine message. I've been going back for legit good massage and nothing else. cheap and good, no frills.
Old 08-11-2020, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginogrego View Post
To the 2 Bros who zapped me, get a fucking sunglasses. Read properly, it's no my frnbut I'm decrypting username funnysg fr. If you want to zapped me all the way till negative 0 also I don't mind. I hope the point can help you laopek, laoma, ahgong or ahma buy kopi and tapao food home. Inside here already anonymous, you zapped me somemore hid your username. Walao it's no dick no balls.
Hahaha. At. Least your nick still not like mine kena zapped until become red ball. If it doesn't bother you, why rant?
Old 10-11-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 13
mattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud of

Anyone tried the $68 gua sha treatment...? Is it worth it...?
Old 11-11-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 14
godsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattydil View Post
What’s a footfall bro?
Meaning alot of pple walk pass. Quite alot will look at u when u walk out of these spas. Lol
Old 12-11-2020, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsfury View Post

Have you tried? Any FR?

Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1