The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2024, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 1
GeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Rude OKTs

Regular to GL. Not one of those that go window shopping. But one thing I cannot tehan is rude OKTs. We walk around to check out the girls. If your house got no good girls how to visit ? Be nice and professional. Don’t be rude. If your house is full of gorillas how to ask me to fug gorillas. Then when I don’t want to fug your gorillas your face changed and turned black. That’s one of my pet peeves when walking around GL. That’s why now I stick to my fave houses and regulars.

What do others think ? How do you deal with such situations?
Old 30-01-2024, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 16
nanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rude OKTs

I notice the rude ones are along L18 in fact I would never patronise the houses there.

Last edited by nanahoriuchi; 30-01-2024 at 11:10 AM.
Old 30-01-2024, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

555 your g555 balek bkk bobian lorh... feel lost n hav2walk ard c c...to make things worse.. kena screw
Most of the houses hav 2 okt.
I try avoid the first okt n go in for a look onli when the 2nd okt is on duty. If its man by only 1 okt, then i nonid go in oredi n hav to rely solely on intel.

Which house was it ah...got so many hearts n stars xinxing.
See if i can suggest any ok ones.
Old 30-01-2024, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
flyguy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cannot tahan those Okt that keep pestering u…lai lai… wanna cheong which one… gal waiting for u… all can work one… lai lai… which one…
Old 30-01-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangKia69 View Post
Regular to GL. Not one of those that go window shopping. But one thing I cannot tehan is rude OKTs. We walk around to check out the girls. If your house got no good girls how to visit ? Be nice and professional. Don’t be rude. If your house is full of gorillas how to ask me to fug gorillas. Then when I don’t want to fug your gorillas your face changed and turned black. That’s one of my pet peeves when walking around GL. That’s why now I stick to my fave houses and regulars.

Recently had one experience at 1610/12. Cant rmb which one. Its the 2 houses side by side and got small carpark there.

Its a prc house 80 for 30mins. Since i had time to burn because the ML i wanted at another house was busy so i thought why not do some window shopping.

Saw one girl at this house. Like okok looking maybe slightly below average was thinking to try try next time. So i just went to ask the okt the usual questions what are your opening hours etc. Low and behold he got super upset when i told him i will come back again and refused to answer my questions.

I was telling him eh i just ask the opening hours mah then next time i can come back. He kept shooing me away.

This is the kind of attitude that really leaves a bad taste in the mouth. This is why houses are dying because of this kind of short sighted attitude. Thanks to this they have lost 1 customer for life.
Old 30-01-2024, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Parabo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

as soon as you go inside look they pressure you and make you feel bad for leaving. i had one OKT tell me dont need come back next time, come back also dont want my business. its almost hilarious.
Old 30-01-2024, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
sealink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanahoriuchi View Post
I notice the rude ones are along L18 in fact I would never patronise the houses there.
L18 okt had always been bad and notorious for their very rude and offensive behaviour, even pre-covid days. Best to boycott them if possible.
Old 30-01-2024, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 16
nanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to behold

Some bros mentioned that these OKTs are ex prison inmates. Just walked out of the hse if they start talking shit, no point arguing with them.
Old 30-01-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9509 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Some will taunt you

Choosing wife or whore?

😂
Old 30-01-2024, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
Some will taunt you

Choosing wife or whore?

😂
Funny that this comment used to hit me hard back in the day like 15 years ago. I was only able to afford bonking by saving up for months just to have $150

So, when the day came, I walked from House to House looking for the "absolute perfect gal" (before I discovered this forum), and so many times I got scolded, insulted, and shoo-ed away like a dog because I asked too many questions, simply not interested in any of the gals on offer,

But funny that one time I randomly asked for a "discount" I think in House 1639 or 1637 I remember the OKT was this short-haired auntie lady with a skinny young man and she let me go up with one of the gals for $120

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old 30-01-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
Funny that this comment used to hit me hard back in the day like 15 years ago. I was only able to afford bonking by saving up for months just to have $150

So, when the day came, I walked from House to House looking for the "absolute perfect gal" (before I discovered this forum), and so many times I got scolded, insulted, and shoo-ed away like a dog because I asked too many questions, simply not interested in any of the gals on offer,

But funny that one time I randomly asked for a "discount" I think in House 1639 or 1637 I remember the OKT was this short-haired auntie lady with a skinny young man and she let me go up with one of the gals for $120
wow. this makes many of us who started from young working adults think of our early days siol
Old 30-01-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangKia69 View Post

yeah i feel you brah

just avoid these houses.

i also avoid houses i first time the girl was damn fucked up
Old 30-01-2024, 05:56 PM
Samster

GeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanahoriuchi View Post
Not exactly true bro. Have to give credit when credit is due.
OKTs @ L18H44A, Cygon and V.Paradise all ok.
Yes my regulars used to be from H44B but even though I drop by to H44A to check their girls out while waiting, OKTs still very friendly.
So thumb ups for their professionalism. Make me want to support them when I can spot a gem one day.
Old 30-01-2024, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
555 your g555 balek bkk bobian lorh... feel lost n hav2walk ard c c...to make things worse.. kena screw
Most of the houses hav 2 okt.
I try avoid the first okt n go in for a look onli when the 2nd okt is on duty. If its man by only 1 okt, then i nonid go in oredi n hav to rely solely on intel.

Which house was it ah...got so many hearts n stars xinxing.
See if i can suggest any ok ones.
Hah hah hah. Correction. My G555 went back CM, Not BKK.
Lucky for me we still kept in touch via social media. Still have my regulars but she will cut card soon so need backups.

Managed to find someone that looked like G555 in the form of L18H30G3.
Get the job done. Specky with G555 vibes But… story for another day.

The last house that had rude OKTs already closed down. The corner house at L16. Anyway the OKT in question is the short bald bugger with white specs frame. Maybe karma has a way of coming around.
Old 30-01-2024, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Gegeblue is Cool - loads of Potential

I am banned from
L16H37
L16H49
L16H51(Kena closed down.. Karma)
L18H40

Best OKT
L8H43
L18H44B

I only go in like once or twice a month nia also kena ban.. I am just trying to help them with business but all cui.. Really bo bian.. What to do.. Lol

The way they told me off damn heartbreaking.. 你不要再回来.. So whenever I go GL, I will walk pass their place purposely to piss them off.. Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1