The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 09-07-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

https://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_19...-shemales.html

Hi hi... anyone tried this LB? think outdoors maybe was lily.
Old 09-07-2018, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future
sorry type error. I meant I think her previous name was Lily
Old 09-07-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
RedAmbrose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok here is my FR from last night. Wanted to post last night but too shiok just wanted to go home and sleep. Hahaha

Ok. Once i got into room, i was actually surprise to see all 3 of them ready and waiting for me.
Nanny opened the door in a black lingerie. Short hair, with make up. Very feminine boyish look.
Miky was in just a black tshirt and panties. Exactly like her pics on Locanto.

Walked over to give miky a hug, when i saw Yaya seated near the bed. She is sooo pretty!! Omg. Girl next door look. Pretty and the cute smile omg.
And did i mention, she was totally naked!!
Awesome boobs.

Seeing Yaya got me excited and a little hard, which Nanny realise, and reached over to pull me to her. She rub my cock over my pants and laughed.
Miky told me to wash up.

After washing up i walked out of the toilet in my boxers and passed Miky the money because i prefer to get it done first.

Miky took it and pushed me on the bed.

Then like kena invaded by Thailand. All 3 of them started to surround me.
Miky pulled off my boxers. And put started to give me hand job to get me hard so can out condom. Nanny crawled to my right and placed her hard nipple in my mouth. Yaya started to lick my nipples.

Once im hard Miky put condom on me. Now everyone started to undress. While Nanny and Miky were taking off their clothes, Yaya breast feed me haha. Omg looking into her eyes while i suck on those nipples is just heaven, made me stand at attention haha.
Nanny then pulled my face away and showed me her cock. Nice 5” and hard.
Then i felt Yaya pull my left hand over her legs. Yaya is post op! She had puy lube on her pussy and wanted me to rub and finger her. Her sexy legs were spread wide open using her right smooth leg to stroke the left of my body. Then with our eyes locked she pushed my finger into her pussy.
As Yaya closed her eyes in enjoyment, Nanny pulled my face to face her and placed her cock on my lips, and said “Suck Me”
Before i could think, Miky (who i forgot was there) started to give me a covered BJ and started it by going all in. As in from the top to the bottom in one motion.
This made me gasp in pleasure. And Nanny took the opportunity to push her cock into my mouth.

Left-side fingering Yaya a gorgeous post op while she lick and play with my nipples.
Right side being face fucked by Nanny, while i squeezed her butt cheeks.
Down south, Miky sucking me so good i had to pull my cock out of her mouth on numerous occasions to prevent cumming too soon.

Then Miky realising that im rock hard, asked me if i wanted to fuck Yaya pussy or Nanny butt. I replied that i wanted her to fuck me. She laughed and slapped my cock. Haha.
Miky capped herself and lube up my butt. She grinded her cock on my rock hard cock to get herself hard. While im still fingering Yaya and sucking Nanny.
Miky got hard quick, and started to penetrate me. Damn shiok bro!
Overload of sensations. Yaya is now hugging my left hand like as if its a life line. Her smooth body grinding my left arm. Nanny fucking my mouth with her hard cock and kept squeezing my nose shut so that i will be out of air and choke on her cock.
Miky is just fucking my ass like a rabbit. This situation lasted awhile. Halfway in there i cum hands free with Miky deep in me. Could not react because i was pinned down left and right. All 3 of them didnt care that i cum and just continued this position we were in.
Until i felt Miky cum. Then she said “you win” and pulled out of me. So cute.

Miky went off to the toilet to wash up. Leaving pinned down by Nanny and Yaya.
Nanny then stopped and said “now i fuck you”.
Yaya also removed my hand from between her legs. And started to rub my cock to get me hard again. While Nanny put on a condom.

Nanny then pulled me further down the bed and positioned herself to fuck me.
I then motioned to Yaya to sit on my face so i can lick her pussy.
The view was amazing looking up at Yaya and her perfect boobs. Yaya took tissue to wipe off the lube and then placed her pussy on my mouth and started to grind my face. Hearing her moan got me really hard. Then i felt Nanny penetrate me hard. Someone was super horny.
It didnt take long for Yaya to cum as i felt her body shiver and her thighs clamed my face like a vice. I could barely breathe haha. This made me cum a 2nd time.
Yaya then kissed my forehead and climb off to wash off.
Now im left with Nanny on the bed. She fucked me hard until she cum.

Then she brought me to wash up together. In the shower i kneeled down to suck Nanny again. She got semi hard and slapped my face with her cock. She pulled me back up and turned to grind my cock with her butt. Made me half hard again.

We stopped making out to dry off and i got dressed. While dressing up, And flirting with Nanny, Yaya reached out from her seat and stroke my semi hard cock. She and Nanny told me to come again soon.

Damage $300
Old 09-07-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kleetora2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My ass still hurts from Miki and nanny pounding it.
I don’t think I can take it again
Old 09-07-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
taurus_taurus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro., able to provide the link to Miky, Yaya and Nanny on Locanto?
Would love to engage their service too ☺️
Thanks in advance.
Old 10-07-2018, 06:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cxd09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share their contact? Would love to engage with them.
How do you guya find them on beetalk? I've been tryinf but i have no idea how to do it T.T
Beetalk has so many functions!!!
Can you also share how you find LB and CD on beetalk?
Thankew!
Old 10-07-2018, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 20
freeman19752001 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreeman19752001 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreeman19752001 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreeman19752001 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cxd09 View Post
Can share their contact? Would love to engage with them.
How do you guya find them on beetalk? I've been tryinf but i have no idea how to do it T.T
Beetalk has so many functions!!!
Can you also share how you find LB and CD on beetalk?
Thankew!
Beetalk is simple to use...
Just set yr settings to search for gals and you'll see some Thai & Pinoy Ladyboys posting there...
There's also many pinoy & Thai gals posting there too...
Just add them & send them a short msg.. Most of them will reply shortly.. Some even have their Line or Whatsapp id / number there...

Need some patience thou... 😁😁
Old 10-07-2018, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
RedAmbrose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I msg Miky on Line. I have no idea how to use Beetalk. Haha

https://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_26...y-service.html
Old 10-07-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Redambrose bro, been such a long time since ive read such a fucking good fr. Glad you enjoyed it.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 12-07-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Mistyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAmbrose View Post
Ok here is my FR from last night. Wanted to post last night but too shiok just wanted to go home and sleep. Hahaha

Ok. Once i got into room, i was actually surprise to see all 3 of them ready and waiting for me.
Nanny opened the door in a black lingerie. Short hair, with make up. Very feminine boyish look.
Miky was in just a black tshirt and panties. Exactly like her pics on Locanto.

Walked over to give miky a hug, when i saw Yaya seated near the bed. She is sooo pretty!! Omg. Girl next door look. Pretty and the cute smile omg.
And did i mention, she was totally naked!!
Awesome boobs.

Seeing Yaya got me excited and a little hard, which Nanny realise, and reached over to pull me to her. She rub my cock over my pants and laughed.
Miky told me to wash up.

After washing up i walked out of the toilet in my boxers and passed Miky the money because i prefer to get it done first.

Miky took it and pushed me on the bed.

Then like kena invaded by Thailand. All 3 of them started to surround me.
Miky pulled off my boxers. And put started to give me hand job to get me hard so can out condom. Nanny crawled to my right and placed her hard nipple in my mouth. Yaya started to lick my nipples.

Once im hard Miky put condom on me. Now everyone started to undress. While Nanny and Miky were taking off their clothes, Yaya breast feed me haha. Omg looking into her eyes while i suck on those nipples is just heaven, made me stand at attention haha.
Nanny then pulled my face away and showed me her cock. Nice 5” and hard.
Then i felt Yaya pull my left hand over her legs. Yaya is post op! She had puy lube on her pussy and wanted me to rub and finger her. Her sexy legs were spread wide open using her right smooth leg to stroke the left of my body. Then with our eyes locked she pushed my finger into her pussy.
As Yaya closed her eyes in enjoyment, Nanny pulled my face to face her and placed her cock on my lips, and said “Suck Me”
Before i could think, Miky (who i forgot was there) started to give me a covered BJ and started it by going all in. As in from the top to the bottom in one motion.
This made me gasp in pleasure. And Nanny took the opportunity to push her cock into my mouth.

Left-side fingering Yaya a gorgeous post op while she lick and play with my nipples.
Right side being face fucked by Nanny, while i squeezed her butt cheeks.
Down south, Miky sucking me so good i had to pull my cock out of her mouth on numerous occasions to prevent cumming too soon.

Then Miky realising that im rock hard, asked me if i wanted to fuck Yaya pussy or Nanny butt. I replied that i wanted her to fuck me. She laughed and slapped my cock. Haha.
Miky capped herself and lube up my butt. She grinded her cock on my rock hard cock to get herself hard. While im still fingering Yaya and sucking Nanny.
Miky got hard quick, and started to penetrate me. Damn shiok bro!
Overload of sensations. Yaya is now hugging my left hand like as if its a life line. Her smooth body grinding my left arm. Nanny fucking my mouth with her hard cock and kept squeezing my nose shut so that i will be out of air and choke on her cock.
Miky is just fucking my ass like a rabbit. This situation lasted awhile. Halfway in there i cum hands free with Miky deep in me. Could not react because i was pinned down left and right. All 3 of them didnt care that i cum and just continued this position we were in.
Until i felt Miky cum. Then she said “you win” and pulled out of me. So cute.

Miky went off to the toilet to wash up. Leaving pinned down by Nanny and Yaya.
Nanny then stopped and said “now i fuck you”.
Yaya also removed my hand from between her legs. And started to rub my cock to get me hard again. While Nanny put on a condom.

Nanny then pulled me further down the bed and positioned herself to fuck me.
I then motioned to Yaya to sit on my face so i can lick her pussy.
The view was amazing looking up at Yaya and her perfect boobs. Yaya took tissue to wipe off the lube and then placed her pussy on my mouth and started to grind my face. Hearing her moan got me really hard. Then i felt Nanny penetrate me hard. Someone was super horny.
It didnt take long for Yaya to cum as i felt her body shiver and her thighs clamed my face like a vice. I could barely breathe haha. This made me cum a 2nd time.
Yaya then kissed my forehead and climb off to wash off.
Now im left with Nanny on the bed. She fucked me hard until she cum.

Then she brought me to wash up together. In the shower i kneeled down to suck Nanny again. She got semi hard and slapped my face with her cock. She pulled me back up and turned to grind my cock with her butt. Made me half hard again.

We stopped making out to dry off and i got dressed. While dressing up, And flirting with Nanny, Yaya reached out from her seat and stroke my semi hard cock. She and Nanny told me to come again soon.

Damage $300
Great FR! Read until cock also hard.
Old 13-07-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 19
Msdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant future

Any bros can pm me the contact of Yaya or milky or nana?
I am not unable to find them in beetalk.
Thank in advance!
Old 13-07-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 15
kingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of light

Would definitely wanna check yaya out as well, would appreciate any help from bros
Old 17-07-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sailor1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro's anyboby tried Sweetarian ? looks very good , but i thought i ask you first , many thanks, Sailor
Old 17-07-2018, 07:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Harderlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one try Ts-ALEXA?
Old 17-07-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
KLOKT is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Dear all bro
1 of the cheongster here also 1 of my tcss buddy , got std after visited her.
Better be aware, got myself tested yesterday!!!
Lucky safe for me,think only recently nia.coz my last visit was 2 or 3 weeks ago.
Heard from my friend that she have a fews bf here in sg where they fuck unprocted!!!
Or maybe too many raw bj........
So bro here be aware!!!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1