The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 28-10-2020, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 12
lololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by raykee View Post
near AS8..... hehehe
i think i know where u are talking about

i always wanted to try having sex in nus toilets. but still dont have the chance to try
Old 28-10-2020, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
CAUGHT IN ACT

WHAT THE FUCK - STOMP HAVE BUT DO NOT WANT TO SHOW THE VIDEO

Couple caught 'fooling around' in Shaw Theatres cinema CCTV footage

A couple was caught behaving inappropriately in a cinema at Shaw Theatres Lido and CCTV footage of the incident was sent to Stomp.

Stomp contributor M, who identified herself as a friend of a Shaw Theatres employee, said the incident occurred on Oct 15, at around 8.15pm.

M said: "My friend saw this couple though the CCTV during one movie. The woman was straddling her partner and moving up and down.

"I feel disgusted that people will do this in public."

In a 17-second video that M shared with Stomp, a man can be seen seated with a woman on his lap. The woman is seen moving her hips.

No other cinema-goers are seen seated around the couple.

In response to a Stomp query, a spokesman for Shaw Theatres said: "Once aware of the incident taking place, the manager went into the hall and issued a warning to the couple to stop behaving inappropriately (they were fooling around and were fully clothed)."

According to the spokesman, the couple complied and exited without further incident at the end of the movie screening.

He added: "Shaw Theatres does not condone such behaviour and requests that our patrons respect our cinemas for their intended purpose of film appreciation and entertainment.

"Shaw Theatres has taken disciplinary actions against the staff who made and disseminated the unauthorised recording."

Stomp will not be uploading the video due to its inappropriate nature.
Give them a break lah.
This is a way to destress during Covid.

Y interfere them as long they still wearing masks properly during the deeds ?
Old 28-10-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
wattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to behold

If anyone dont mind a respectful watcher who will keep a respectful distance not intrude plus follow boundaries set, please contact me! I will follow instructions and boundaries

Can also help keep a lookout just in case
Old 29-10-2020, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Got contacted by a HK lady. Not all are scams or only interested in stocks. Finally met one whose lonely and deprived. We chat a lot. Voice messaging each other thru out the day via wechat. We met up one day. I made a move on her while she's lost looking at the sceneries. She didn't move away. So I slowly caress her body from the back. And whisper clumsy questions into her ears for her to giggle up.

As it's around 7pm and vision are really low at that time, even thought theres people walking around, I sneaked my hands under her blouse, got a bit disappointed bcoz blocked by her bra. She took the initiative to unhook her bra which I failed to realised the clip is in front. I sneaked one hand into her long dress and into her panties. very slowly and sensually I fondled her labia. Intentionally not touching her clit. I licked her ear lobes and smell her perfumed neck. She starts to give out some soft moaning.

She starts to tremble a bit and guide my left hand across her clit. Can see her eyes are both tightly closed. I pretend not to know what to do and ask her how she wanted to be touched down there. She turned around and look helplessly into my eyes, gave me the soul sucking kisses not many women know how to. Gosh Im in heaven.

I managed to ply one of my eyes open amid the kisses and saw ppl looking at us so I took out my hands from her dress and blouse. Whisper for her that we need to go. She say no and went crazy. Started to grab my balls and start caressing them over my pants. I know theres no return. As the visial is really low at that time, I took the chance and kisses her madly. Can see she liked to be kissed passionately. Confident that even thought ppl might use phone cam on us they won't get any good and clear enuff footage, we went much further.

She kneeled down, unzipped my pants, frantically look for my cock behind my boxers. Took it into her warm mouth so fast. I lost it and pumped her face quite hard as the cock is really very hard then. She used one hand to grab my dick, kind of to resist the face fuck a little, stroking it twisting here and there to give further pleasure. I grab her head, lifted her up, flipped her against the railings, pull her panties down enuff and start pumping her from behind.

I frantically looked around for ppl but at that time I really can't care much. I flipped her around facing me and resume pumping her grabbing her by the butt real forcefully. She starts to tuck on my hair and ears. Can feel her fingernails sometimes. Worried that she might leave some marks on my neck with those nails, I decided to end the game earlier. I told her Im cumming and I want her to take everything into her mouth, and she nodded.

When the time comes I grab her hair and guide her mouth toward my throbbing cock. She use both her hands pushing a little, probably worry I use too much force. The rest of the moment is just too sweet to describe. She trying hard to contain all my sperm in her mouth. She looked up at me. I ask if she can swallow them. She didn't reply. She paused for a moment and then took it down like bitter medicine. That sweet sound of her throat while my sperm went down. She then hugged my butt while my cock is still inside her mouth. She kept sucking on it. I can feel it's full length inside her mouth. Still very hard but very sensitive. I got too sensitive and hint her to get up.

She slowly reveal my cock from her mouth, carefully not to leave anything behind? And she looked at my still hard cock. By then I was too sensitive and just wanted to end it before somebody really took some good footage of us. I lifted her up and tidy my clothing while she did hers.

One of the best moment in my life I can tell ya. Our relationship wasn't long bcoz I had a gf during that time and I decided to stick to my gf instead, kind of distanced myself away from this gem foolishly. Ikr ik

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 29-10-2020, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
rezol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by civictyper View Post
Did a quickie in public with gf @ Macritchie MSCP rooftop. Drove up at 1 plus AM, the lots facing Lornie Rd was totally empty and appears to have no CCTV around. Nice spot, unblock sky, smell of nature, the nearest building is a condo block which is quite far, cars driving along Lornie Rd unlikely to spot you cos travelling at high speed. We did it nude outdoor on the carpark ground right beside my car. We thought that the way I park my car blocks the view of any car coming up the roof, we would be able to hear it first and jump into my car before we get spotted. We were also out of view from anyone in the park. The act was a bit impulsive, I recommend anyone willing to try to scout the place first before doing anything. Overall experience 9/10, only the traffic noise from Lornie Rd a bit noisy if you mind
Very daring bro, totally nude in the open. Thanks for nice share
Old 29-10-2020, 06:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Omg!!!...can't believe it !! ...this is One of the bravest outdoor sex i hv ever read in here kudos to the bro Max77...not scare of pple seeing or taking photos of the notti act that could go viral in the internet ...glad she enjoyed the bbbj, cim n fucking very much ...only regret is letting go of this GEM just like that ...

next time if u don't want, be kind enough to pass to bros here who might even appreciate u by giving u a reward of some sort, and u r also doing a favour for her as well referring her to others who may be able to meet her needs just as u did...haha...how cum we never hv any such luck in wechat or watever chat ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 29-10-2020 at 12:58 PM.
Old 29-10-2020, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Give them a break lah.
This is a way to destress during Covid.

Y interfere them as long they still wearing masks properly during the deeds ?

Cos if the gal did not wear any panties n the guy creampie her, she will sit back on the cushion seat with cum flowing out into the fabric.

U Wan to be the next person to sit on it?

Should mandate jail term to deter such f behaviour .

Wanna piaking outdoors go get a car or just piak standing and pray don’t get stomped.
Old 29-10-2020, 08:24 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
BUSTYSWISSEURO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fucking in the public area

So many places to try with , great sharing!
Old 29-10-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1098 / Power: 17
4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max77 View Post
Got contacted by a HK lady. Not all are scams or only interested in stocks. Finally met one whose lonely and deprived. We chat a lot. Voice messaging each other thru out the day via wechat. We met up one day. I made a move on her while she's lost looking at the sceneries. She didn't move away. So I slowly caress her body from the back. And whisper clumsy questions into her ears for her to giggle up.

As it's around 7pm and vision are really low at that time, even thought theres people walking around, I sneaked my hands under her blouse, got a bit disappointed bcoz blocked by her bra. She took the initiative to unhook her bra which I failed to realised the clip is in front. I sneaked one hand into her long dress and into her panties. very slowly and sensually I fondled her labia. Intentionally not touching her clit. I licked her ear lobes and smell her perfumed neck. She starts to give out some soft moaning.

She kneeled down, unzipped my pants, frantically look for my cock behind my boxers. Took it into her warm mouth so fast. I lost it and pumped her face quite hard as the cock is really very hard then. She used one hand to grab my dick, kind of to resist the face fuck a little, stroking it twisting here and there to give further pleasure. I grab her head, lifted her up, flipped her against the railings, pull her panties down enuff and start pumping her from behind.

She slowly reveal my cock from her mouth, carefully not to leave anything behind? And she looked at my still hard cock. By then I was too sensitive and just wanted to end it before somebody really took some good footage of us. I lifted her up and tidy my clothing while she did hers.

One of the best moment in my life I can tell ya. Our relationship wasn't long bcoz I had a gf during that time and I decided to stick to my gf instead, kind of distanced myself away from this gem foolishly. Ikr ik
Your narration reminds me of a particular place on higher ground I used to go, most likely a different place from yours. In particular that sentence drives me bonkers and all fired up. Definitely need to plan something for this weekend.
Old 29-10-2020, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
xoxospare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice outdoor encounter bro Max77, thanks!
Old 29-10-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19814 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bravo Bravo Bro Max77 , You The Commando Man

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 29-10-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

nice account of the memorable experience....

Quote:

She starts to tremble a bit and guide my left hand across her clit. Can see her eyes are both tightly closed. I pretend not to know what to do and ask her how she wanted to be touched down there. She turned around and look helplessly into my eyes, gave me the soul sucking kisses not many women know how to. Gosh Im in heaven.

I managed to ply one of my eyes open amid the kisses and saw ppl looking at us so I took out my hands from her dress and blouse. Whisper for her that we need to go. She say no and went crazy. Started to grab my balls and start caressing them over my pants. I know theres no return. As the visial is really low at that time, I took the chance and kisses her madly. Can see she liked to be kissed passionately. Confident that even thought ppl might use phone cam on us they won't get any good and clear enuff footage, we went much further.

I frantically looked around for ppl but at that time I really can't care much. I flipped her around facing me and resume pumping her grabbing her by the butt real forcefully. She starts to tuck on my hair and ears. Can feel her fingernails sometimes. Worried that she might leave some marks on my neck with those nails, I decided to end the game earlier. I told her Im cumming and I want her to take everything into her mouth, and she nodded.

When the time comes I grab her hair and guide her mouth toward my throbbing cock. She use both her hands pushing a little, probably worry I use too much force. The rest of the moment is just too sweet to describe. She trying hard to contain all my sperm in her mouth. She looked up at me. I ask if she can swallow them. She didn't reply. She paused for a moment and then took it down like bitter medicine. That sweet sound of her throat while my sperm went down. She then hugged my butt while my cock is still inside her mouth. She kept sucking on it. I can feel it's full length inside her mouth. Still very hard but very sensitive. I got too sensitive and hint her to get up.

Old 30-10-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
yahooing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread! Hope to see some bros doing in public some day
Old 01-11-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1209 / Power: 18
tobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud of

Wah, read already steam lor. Good job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzyhunk1000 View Post
Well, just happened last evening. have been in touch with an Indo MILF and we have good chemistry and meet once in a while. the fun is limited to chatting ,kissing, feeling all over, licking wherever possible. and have an SUV so limited with the consoles and storage in the centre while sitting in the front seat. Also very worried about all juices spoiling the plush luxury interiors. so have been keeping it simple and limited.

But yesterday she texted late evening while in office and while she never asked me out before herself (it was always me), so rushed to see her. Picked her up parked, on the main road itself near her condo on an L-shaped corner (where some constructions was going). All the passersby , cyclist, cars could see in if they peek but she was crazy last night and i ended up having her topless (big breasted girl) and got a blow job of a lifetime. she sucked my cock for the first time and it was so awesome. she wanted more, but it was too open. haha. it was a real horny time and while i was afraid people can see, she was least bothered yesterday and said i don't care. There were some people on the street who came too close and might have noted the car number.

Don't stomp bros! Enjoy!

My conquests:
JPN-1FB aka crazy B*
MY-12C-FJ, 4M-HJ
PRC-68FJ,210HJ,1Tarma,26BJ
PH-1LBHJ
RU-1FJ
SG-2FB,4FJ,1BJ,3HJ,2FB,2ONS
TW-2HJ
TH-34FJ,1Tarma,2LBHJ,1HJ
VN-6FJ,8HJ
Old 01-11-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1209 / Power: 18
tobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud of

The latest time that I did was at a quiet (after hours) MSCP above a bus interchange. Brought my ML out for dinner and pleasure (for a fee, lah). The thrill of having people drive around the corner really prevented me from releasing too early. Damn exciting.

My conquests:
JPN-1FB aka crazy B*
MY-12C-FJ, 4M-HJ
PRC-68FJ,210HJ,1Tarma,26BJ
PH-1LBHJ
RU-1FJ
SG-2FB,4FJ,1BJ,3HJ,2FB,2ONS
TW-2HJ
TH-34FJ,1Tarma,2LBHJ,1HJ
VN-6FJ,8HJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1