The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-10-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataramp View Post
Really bro? I always walk pass see one aunty leh
Yeah, only once i saw 1 slim one hanging out towels.
Anyway, all the uncles sitting outside turned me off
Old 28-10-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

any real good massage in amk? with release, dont have to be syt, most impt is massage
Old 28-10-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

PM me lah ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammboyboy View Post
any real good massage in amk? with release, dont have to be syt, most impt is massage
Old 28-10-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4sg View Post
PM me lah ...
This is not sammyboy but sammyboyboy. Hahaha. Take note
Old 28-10-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

Haha. Bro Piichai got lots of lobang ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
This is not sammyboy but sammyboyboy. Hahaha. Take note
Old 28-10-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammboyboy View Post
Quite afew actually
Old 30-10-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2976 / Power: 5
ZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Surprise find in AMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhereGotTime View Post
FR - A green signboard shop at Blk 3XX (opposite swimming complex)

--------

Summary: Value for money and service oriented massage session with hj ($50+$50 - 4G autoroam)

This place is ideal for cheongsters on a budget and don't mind lack of privacy.

--------

Last week I used Michat people nearby function and added this ML by the name of XL. She gave me the shop address at blk 3XX and we arranged a booking time. Checked with her that 1 hr massage is $50.

Arrived early and recee the area a while since never went there for session before. There are actually quite a few massage shops with green signboards within walking distance.

Anyway I made my way to the shop. Saw XL smoking outside and break ice with her as she finished her stick. Small sized lady (under 160cm), chubby, from Dongbei, typical PRC looks, age wise - can pass off as 30 years old or even late 20s. But should be the power of make up

Entered the shop, filled in name list and scan safeentry. Massage fee settled after the session. Didn't ask her the price for 30/45 mins though. Just went along with the $50 - 1 hr she quoted earlier.

The shop layout consists of 3 massage beds, each separated by curtains. Classic Chinese songs playing from the stereo at the counter. A humble, low budget neighborhood MP. Plus point is clean and dry towels.

XL ushered me to the middle bed. There was an uncle occupying the innermost bed, halfway through his session. Could hear the uncle regular discussing with his ML about the other MLs from the shop. So I just kept quiet... paiseh to talk also XL massage was quite good. Using strength and pressing the right areas.

Halfway through my massage, could hear the ML doing HJ for the uncle and after a while, can even hear him grunting Damn fucked up... the lack of privacy.

Anyway, after the uncle left, I chatted with XL. She started working at this shop about a month ago, previously from a clean spa in a shopping centre. Claimed to be new to the happy ending scene.

Fast forward to front massage, no tickling or teasing involved with the thighs. She popped GQ "开始按啊", pointing at my bulge underneath the towel. I asked "多少钱?". She showed 5 fingers. Ok $50 extra .

No rush to finish me off. Taking her time to oil and play with dick and balls. I unhooked her bra and started tuning her brown nips. Saggy D cups. Proceeded to put my hand underneath her yoga tights and touch her meimei. At this point, I was expecting her to ask for more money. Nope! Continued to slowly oil my dick. After a good 10-15 minutes of HJ, she increased speed and finished me off. Very worthwhile overall for $50.

After that she will take her time to use warm towel to wipe the oil from groin area. Paid the $50+50 and left the joint very satisfied.
Hi Bro, can share the contact and location. Thanks in advance
Old 31-10-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

I agree with most of the bro's here, W** and W** W** both are under the same management and both have same entry fee ($68). Since current supply is low and demand is high they have started to ask for $80 for HJ and $100 with full roaming, too expensive.
I visited W** W** Spa, the viet lady, spent first 15 mins playing piano on my back, then asked to turn around, massaged the balls and asked for $80, i rejected, so she said other spa entry is $88 and thats why girls their charge $50, but since W** W** Spa charges $68, the girls charge $80 for HJ. It was total BS. So i rejected and left. While leave saw a girl doing BJ wonder what she charges for BJ.

[QUOTE=abcchinese8inch;20292994]My bad, W** Spa at Blk 1xx. i think most bro already raised the red flag long ago. But i only browse HC section after visit.
Old 31-10-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
================================
anna everday wechat moment sing song show 1/4 ball
act cute cute, play kc game with u, then ask u to massage 4 time a month, then ask u send her flowers, then ask u buy brand bags, then ask u for big $ to support her sick hubby
actually not sick but drug addict back in tiongland
Hi Bro,
What's Anna's wechat, can you share, it will be fun to see her 1/4 boobs.
Old 31-10-2020, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKriss View Post
I agree with most of the bro's here, W** and W** W** both are under the same management and both have same entry fee ($68). Since current supply is low and demand is high they have started to ask for $80 for HJ and $100 with full roaming, too expensive.
I visited W** W** Spa, the viet lady, spent first 15 mins playing piano on my back, then asked to turn around, massaged the balls and asked for $80, i rejected, so she said other spa entry is $88 and thats why girls their charge $50, but since W** W** Spa charges $68, the girls charge $80 for HJ. It was total BS. So i rejected and left. While leave saw a girl doing BJ wonder what she charges for BJ
Nowadays some $50 entrance place already charging $100 for bj.

So... there...probably expensive. That price you can go other places fj sua.
Old 31-10-2020, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wow! I remember their window quite high, you must be very tall. Able to see who is the girl provide bj? [QUOTE=CrazyKriss;20297867]I agree with most of the bro's here, W** and W** W** both are under the same management and both have same entry fee ($68). Since current supply is low and demand is high they have started to ask for $80 for HJ and $100 with full roaming, too expensive.
I visited W** W** Spa, the viet lady, spent first 15 mins playing piano on my back, then asked to turn around, massaged the balls and asked for $80, i rejected, so she said other spa entry is $88 and thats why girls their charge $50, but since W** W** Spa charges $68, the girls charge $80 for HJ. It was total BS. So i rejected and left. While leave saw a girl doing BJ wonder what she charges for BJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcchinese8inch View Post
My bad, W** Spa at Blk 1xx. i think most bro already raised the red flag long ago. But i only browse HC section after visit.
Old 31-10-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
Nowadays some $50 entrance place already charging $100 for bj.

So... there...probably expensive. That price you can go other places fj sua.
I notice most of the spa actually still have $50 massage but they will just show you the package with Baoyan. Sometime when you just a good massage, you have to ask clearly at the counter.
Old 31-10-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4sg View Post
The shop bosses know that they are charging an unreasonable amount of money for simple services. Majority of the time, cannot even get proper massage from the MLs in the first place.

Plus the SG economy is terrible now. Am sure Bros will think very hard before taking out their hard earned cash. We are under no obligation to support expensive joints.

As soon as the borders and GL open up in due time, such joints will likely become deserted.
It is up to the bosses to make changes now - it is not too late.

For AMK, there are still choices for solid oil massage + HJ, at a total damage of no more than 120 for a duration of 1.5 hrs. Of course one cannot expect a room and have shower facility.

Am sure this post will be deleted almost immediately.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising or paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **
Can tell you are experience uncle. Please share more your recent visit at amk area if any. There are a lot spa at amk, but the reports seem limited.
Old 31-10-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid80 View Post
With China tourist able to visit Singapore from Nov 6th, hopefully more variety freelance. You see those girl wechat complain no sales/customer need help. But every month go HDL/shopping etc. I'm not surprised they earning >6k net per month.
Old 31-10-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid80 View Post
Can tell you are experience uncle. Please share more your recent visit at amk area if any. There are a lot spa at amk, but the reports seem limited.
Reports need Visitation
Visitation needs Money
Money Not Enough.

If there is an alliance and every brother go all different joints and exchange experience. Then consolidate a list of SPA with ML name that can go.
Then our money will work hard for us and put into good use.

Now everyone just want to tap onto the good ones and no one want to try the new one and feedback.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread