The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 28-10-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
U at ot everyday ah
We asked him the same qns lol
Old 28-10-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Yes correct .the mnimum for a hj inside the shop is 80 to 100 as the girl need to pay the boss 50 dollars entrance fes.nothing is cheap at orchard towes
Check check tangli Sam or Mary around or not leh
Old 28-10-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
tissues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes correct .the mnimum for a hj inside the shop is 80 to 100 as the girl need to pay the boss 50 dollars entrance fes.nothing is cheap at orchard towes
The cheapest I’ve gotten before was $70 once for a handjob. I had to negotiate for quite a while and be firm before she agree. But usually this kind they won’t be happy that you lowball them and service will be very rush. Just faster make you cum and get you to fuck off.
Old 28-10-2020, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
We asked him the same qns lol
maybe he is the security officer there working while posting information lor
Old 28-10-2020, 05:41 PM
Samster

chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by noMoney4Sex View Post
maybe he is the security officer there working while posting information lor
Then he a fuckjng rich security guard already .. Everyday bonk them
Old 28-10-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Then he a fuckjng rich security guard already .. Everyday bonk them
there are alot of rich man in Singapore and they are very lonely all they have are money and lots of free time so maybe his pay he use to cover for bonking you will never know . afterall security guard at OT seems lepak
Old 28-10-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

Any live report ?
Old 28-10-2020, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
Rav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Check check tangli Sam or Mary around or not leh
She working tonight Tang Li.
Old 28-10-2020, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
Rav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Any live report ?
Viet Lili and May up at Lvl 3 as usual.
Old 28-10-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 4
ElderYouth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Any live report if tangli Sam or Mary is around now ?
Saw Sam and Mary around 10.20pm. Tried Mary for the first time, oh my god I never had heavier melons than hers before. She doesn't look fat at all. No bj, just pumped her in 2 different positions while admiring her legendary busts. Maybe I was super lucky or maybe it was almost closing time, I got the deal with slightly discounted price than usual rate. She said overnight is available (imagine pumping her all night long) and she works night shift.
Old 28-10-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rav1sk View Post
She working tonight Tang Li.
Damn should have go down to explore after work
Old 28-10-2020, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 916 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tissues View Post
The cheapest I’ve gotten before was $70 once for a handjob. I had to negotiate for quite a while and be firm before she agree. But usually this kind they won’t be happy that you lowball them and service will be very rush. Just faster make you cum and get you to fuck off.
Thie so called 50 dollars entrance fees per customer is like a room charge.
98 percent of the girls at ot will allow you max 30 mins to cum if you exceed 30:mins the girls will make you top up that is why viet lily one of the best.she is not a time watcher. If the girls exceed 30 mins to make you cum they have to pay a penalty fee to the boss.just sharing what i know
Old 29-10-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 916 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElderYouth View Post
Saw Sam and Mary around 10.20pm. Tried Mary for the first time, oh my god I never had heavier melons than hers before. She doesn't look fat at all. No bj, just pumped her in 2 different positions while admiring her legendary busts. Maybe I was super lucky or maybe it was almost closing time, I got the deal with slightly discounted price than usual rate. She said overnight is available (imagine pumping her all night long) and she works night shift.
Overnight with mary will be outside at hotel.becos the shop is too cramped and there is no double bed for 2 people to sleep together
Old 29-10-2020, 07:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Overnight with mary will be outside at hotel.becos the shop is too cramped and there is no double bed for 2 people to sleep together
Damn shiok overnight. Can try nearby hotels. Once in a life time tits. Lol!
Old 29-10-2020, 08:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
raefirez is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

How's Mary service? Allow licking and sucking or need extra for that? Anyone have photo of Mary to share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1