The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 28-10-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 4
Victorytankuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRonn View Post
Just recece, gal66 not there today
Super difficult to catch. Been visiting js plaza for the past 10 years but yet to see her before haha.
Old 28-10-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorytankuku View Post
Super difficult to catch. Been visiting js plaza for the past 10 years but yet to see her before haha.
Last time, about three or for years ago, very east to catch. Just come on Saturday noon-time. But now, harder than ever to catch.
Old 28-10-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No lah, last time very easy to find then last year I saw her at Golden Mile. But now seems she only do certain weekends.
Old 28-10-2020, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 4
Victorytankuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
No lah, last time very easy to find then last year I saw her at Golden Mile. But now seems she only do certain weekends.
Her boobs got bigger than happy's? Haha maybe i try my luck again on weekend.
Old 29-10-2020, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
OldHenBetterNo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Her boobs got bigger than happy's? Haha maybe i try my luck again on weekend.
Forever young and get bigger! ..............68, 69, 70, 71, 72 .............. also can
Old 31-10-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

I was there recently not to chiong but to see if Gal66 was there but no signs of her. I saw Cindy/Cecelia walking around and damn she never wear bra so can see her erect nipples
Old 31-10-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
I was there recently not to chiong but to see if Gal66 was there but no signs of her. I saw Cindy/Cecelia walking around and damn she never wear bra so can see her erect nipples
Yeah. She has rather big nipples
Old 01-11-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
It’s a waste she never do full service...
Wud love to try feel her pussy
Old 02-11-2020, 05:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxico View Post
Damn I miss this Vivian. Petite lady with inverted nipples.
She should already be in GIFL cat now.
Her AR is amazing.
I don't know if she's still around coz I last visited her donkey years ago.
She doesn't reply to my msg anymore.
ya sudden change of pattern suddenly like only serve some special club guys

must certain people introduce now claim she retire.

she is still serving certain customers and response me with tons of craps.

i think will give it a miss.
Old 02-11-2020, 05:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevebexk View Post
you try tempting her with 200 lol see she fall for it.
Old 02-11-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevebexk View Post
I think she allows you to feel her pussy. Just no FJ
Old 02-11-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
I think she allows you to feel her pussy. Just no FJ
yeah she does grinding and tipping but no FJ at all.
Old 03-11-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10172 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Is doctor Cindy still operating in sultan?
Old 03-11-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Is doctor Cindy still operating in sultan?
Yes she is. But she opens in the evening
Old 03-11-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

I never chiong here before. Came out to level from car park exit at level umpat, walk less than a few steps, straight away kena accosted by 2 short hair GILFs standing outside and closed spa. Ke blakang pusing and retreat to alternate escape route, there was an open room but dark inside. Straight away out pop another GILF who whistled to get my attention. Rapid force march to escalator and went down facing the SIA tailor shop with the first 2 waving at me.
What am I suppose to expect from there? How come you guys know what number they are when those i met got no tags? If i was brave and adventurously enough will i see more as i explore alley by alley?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1