The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
astone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Wife during pregnancy, wat to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Wife no mood=> no sex for 9 months=> DIY for 9 months?
DIY for way longer than 9 months, buddy
Old 28-10-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 19
ferr4ri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyferr4ri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

my wife was even hornier during her pregnancy, and i do not have to worry about shooting inside....

good luck! baby inside the mummy is the best! baby out liao, u 2 so tired until probably you will have even lesser sex than before
Old 29-10-2020, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
wwk88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well... u found your way here in this forum.. so u shouldnt be asking this question =>Wife no mood=> no sex for 9 months=> DIY for 9 months?

Quote:
Hi fellow samsters, my wife and I are trying for a baby. Just wondering when she is pregnant, how do u guys deal with sex? Nt planning to play outside if can deal with it. But is it really jialak like a lot of people are saying? Wife no mood=> no sex for 9 months=> DIY for 9 months?
Old 29-10-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 17
4Qman is a splendid one to behold4Qman is a splendid one to behold4Qman is a splendid one to behold4Qman is a splendid one to behold4Qman is a splendid one to behold4Qman is a splendid one to behold4Qman is a splendid one to behold4Qman is a splendid one to behold

In later pregnancy, positions like the missionary position might be difficult due to your weight on her abdomen. Deep penetration may also become more uncomfortable in the third trimester. Alternatives include lying sideways in the spoon position as this prevents deep penetration. Your partner being on top allows her to control depth of penetration as well and keeps the weight off her abdomen. Sensitive breasts and nipples can be sexy. But for some, the sensitivity can make interactions painful. There are a lot of considerations and the situation is ever dynamic during pregnancy.
Old 29-10-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bighead111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree. Once pregnancy is stable, I have sex with my pregnant wife almost every week until 38th week.

Not sure if she is hornier or I am hornier as I get to CIP each time without worrying.

We tried missionary for most of the time until it is difficult, then we switch to cowgirl.

During cowgirl,I didn't do hard thrust just gentle rocking. But it is a stimulating view to see the big breast and tummy.

After baby is out, sex is very much less (tired, no time, baby etc) so make use of this time if possible.
Old 29-10-2020, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Learn how to fuck a pregnant lady.

https://www.healthline.com/health/pr...-sex-positions
Old 01-11-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 17
lilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud of

Sex during pregnancy makes delivery smoother. Gynae says one.
Old 05-11-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmei View Post
yes, natural induction.
Old 05-11-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmei View Post
Yeah! My wife's gynae also says that. So important thing.... get a pretty and sexy gynae then ask odd questions like "can I have sex with my wife during this period in front of your wife and her?"

hear from a young pretty doctor saying that you can..... quite turn on. At least make the consultation worthwhile since they charge so much.
Old 05-11-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Yeah! My wife's gynae also says that. So important thing.... get a pretty and sexy gynae then ask odd questions like "can I have sex with my wife during this period in front of your wife and her?"

hear from a young pretty doctor saying that you can..... quite turn on. At least make the consultation worthwhile since they charge so much.
What u talking?

get a pretty and sexy gynae then ask odd questions like "can I have sex with my wife during this period in front of your wife and her?"
Old 06-11-2020, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi fellow samsters, my wife and I are trying for a baby. Just wondering when she is pregnant, how do u guys deal with sex? Nt planning to play outside if can deal with it. But is it really jialak like a lot of people are saying? Wife no mood=> no sex for 9 months=> DIY for 9 months?
wife is pregnant now, had sex like once in 3~5 weeks. but now she say don't want haha

but she is willing to help me release either thru bj or hj

soo...depends see how she will help you or you help yourself haha
Old 06-11-2020, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
What u talking?

get a pretty and sexy gynae then ask odd questions like "can I have sex with my wife during this period in front of your wife and her?"
Sorry typo. The question should be

"can I have sex with my wife during this period"

Ask this in front of your wife and the gynae. hahaha.
Old 07-11-2020, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi fellow samsters, my wife and I are trying for a baby. Just wondering when she is pregnant, how do u guys deal with sex?
Get her pregnant first. Not as easy as you think. When she is pregnant, then plan the rest. Only a few options right? Maybe she is so horny all your needs are met.

Whatever options you end up choosing, remember to save money for raising a child. Not cheap so don't choose to spend too much money on sex when your wife is eventually pregnant.
Old 07-11-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 4
greenberets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still can but proceed with caution and do only certain positions.
Old 07-11-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 4
champions deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Refrain from eating out then should be ok.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1