The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 12
thirstforever has much to be proud ofthirstforever has much to be proud ofthirstforever has much to be proud ofthirstforever has much to be proud ofthirstforever has much to be proud ofthirstforever has much to be proud ofthirstforever has much to be proud ofthirstforever has much to be proud ofthirstforever has much to be proud of
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLSG View Post
I came across a Viet ML named Nana this week. Not very tall, pretty, medium rack, speaking good chinese. Not sure if the same but I have her wechat contact. Happy to share.

hi bro, can you please share the WeChat contact?
Old 24-10-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
honeyclover is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
I came across a Viet ML named Nana this week. Not very tall, pretty, medium rack, speaking good chinese. Not sure if the same but I have her wechat contact. Happy to share.
bro can share location?

thanks.
Old 25-10-2020, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Michaellow418 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadyGetSetGo View Post
Since thongsoon/ springleaf thread has been deleted. Im posting here.
Went to Y*** wellness spa and had a very strong and solid massage.

Name: n**o
Dmg 50+100 bbbj

Her massage was very very good and soothing. Not much teasing until right at the end from behind massage pigu thighs and groin and grab me hard hard.

Nego with her on the price and service was very good.

Exchanged wechat with her and went on my way.

On this stretch, i have only tried this shop but always different ml. All in all their massage is real hard massage except for the manager. I feel she use strength but don’t know what she doing to my back/body la. But her tease sibei zai!!!

Pm me for wechat bah
Bro. Can share contact?
Old 25-10-2020, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Michaellow418 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaikat View Post
FR on one spa thats nearby Upper Thomson. Its a little inside, but the closest main road is Upper Thomson, I'd say. Malay ML.

Went to send my car for repairs and had a couple of hours to kill. Figured that best way to kill time is to go for a much needed massage session.

So I called up this Spa that is about 5 minutes walk from the workshop and requested a specific Malay ML. Unfortunately, she's only available after 4 hours from the time I called. So decided to go with the other Malay ML that was there and available.

Upon arriving, had to do the usual SafeEntry check in. I opted for 90 mins massage for $85 (really wanted a longer duration for massage as I got time to kill).

I was ushered into the massage room and took my shower. Once done, the Malay ML was already waiting outside. She came in, gave a warm smile and asked me to lay face down on the bed.

She was very chatty and the ice was broken just moments afterwards. Massage was strong, but lacked technique. Alot of repetitive rubbing with the same technique over and over again. Im not picky, as long as its strong, I'm good.

Conversation gradually steered towards a more erotic genre. I guess its her way to pre-qualify me if can pop GQ. Hahaha so I just went along with it.

She started to gradually teased and grabbed my balls from the rear. And not long afterwards, she pressed herself against my back, hugged me and whispered the GQ softly in my ear. Loved the approach! GFE right there. Said yes, and she softly told me that I'll need to pay $43 later at the counter. I agreed.

She spreads one of my leg open, and started teasing and fondling gently. Repeats the other side. Asks me softy to turn over facing up, smiles sweetly and begins to stroke slowly rhythmically. She leans down and starts licking my nipples. And then suddenly......
lifts up her blouse and plummet her tits in my face! She continues to pacify me with both sides of her tits. She leans in again, but this time closer to my face. And we started frenching. She picks up speed slightly with her stroking,not fast, but just right. Along with rubbing of balls and gentle stimulation of the perineum. Not long after, I exploded everywhere. She didn't stop stroking and made sure I unloaded everything before slowing down and eventually stops and wiped everything off for me.

She told me to hold on for a while, goes in the shower, washed her hand and forearms, and came back to massage my legs. we chatted for a good 15 mins or so, as she massages both of my legs.

Ends the session, I showered and get dressed. I was about to tip her as we headed out, but she walked ahead of me pretty fast and was already at the counter. I figured it was inappropriate to tip openly at the counter. So I just paid the $43 as agreed to the reception. The ML bids me goodbye and even opens the door for me.

As I was leaving, I noticed that we were in there for 2 hours.

Hence, I conclude that it was $85 (90 mins massage) + $43 (HJ + 30 mins). So to sum it up total damage was $128 for 2 hours massage, HJ, autoroam and extras. Not too bad I feel, considering the GFE level was high.

Massage 7/10 (strong but lacks technique)
Face 7/10 (not to my liking, but sweet)
Body 6/10 (I'm into petite girls, she's a lil fleshy but not obese)
HJ 9/10 (one of the best ones from an ML, but I had better)
Boobs 7/10 (I'm not a boob person. Hers is big, with sizable aerolas)
GFE 10/10 (communication was a breeze, chatty. And just something that most ML doesn't have)
Bro. Please share contact. Thanks!!
Old 25-10-2020, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
At upper thomson got such price meh?🤔

The viet one charging 150 + 50 entrance. The zhi char one I think should be same.

Sin Ming got 1 previous page bro try one also same price.

I feel quite bo hua luh for $200 honestly speaking for the service level because the massage is like piano massage abit less than 15 minutes then you turn over time to f.

But if you willing to spend more you can get ffm at $250 for the viet one. That is if you can last long to make it worth.

You tried bargain at which one?
Bro, can share ctc for Viet ffm 250?
Old 27-10-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Polkadope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went to Ann* and first and foremost it's a facial place that does not provide massage. Was only told that after paying entrance. And what's more it's supposedly a clean joint? Can imagine how retarded i felt lying there w a cheap ass face mask on my face for 20 min when all indications pointed to sth more (their dressing, needing to shower beforehand etc). I even straight up asked if they provided any other services and they said no. I'm so confused is it cos they thought I was tryna raid them or sth? At the start the lady was scantily clad but after that she left the room and came back w a t shirt over her top. I am so confused rn what a waste of my $50.. anyone else got any review about them can pls lmk if yall had the same or diff treatment.. thanks in advance
Old 27-10-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jackal1331 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GFE 10/10 (communication was a breeze, chatty. And just something that most ML doesn't have)[/QUOTE]

Hi bro can share contact n name of ml ? Many thanks
Old 27-10-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polkadope View Post
Just went to Ann* and first and foremost it's a facial place that does not provide massage. Was only told that after paying entrance. And what's more it's supposedly a clean joint? Can imagine how retarded i felt lying there w a cheap ass face mask on my face for 20 min when all indications pointed to sth more (their dressing, needing to shower beforehand etc). I even straight up asked if they provided any other services and they said no. I'm so confused is it cos they thought I was tryna raid them or sth? At the start the lady was scantily clad but after that she left the room and came back w a t shirt over her top. I am so confused rn what a waste of my $50.. anyone else got any review about them can pls lmk if yall had the same or diff treatment.. thanks in advance
Hmmm maybe u look like AV officer? My fav massage place lady has disappeared for almost a week. Her WeChat pics also all gone. Usually she posts everyday. I guess there might have been a raid or the place a bit hot. That’s why all ml at that stretch lying Low. I could be wrong though.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 28-10-2020, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 18
plok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Hmmm maybe u look like AV officer? My fav massage place lady has disappeared for almost a week. Her WeChat pics also all gone. Usually she posts everyday. I guess there might have been a raid or the place a bit hot. That’s why all ml at that stretch lying Low. I could be wrong though.
I think I know who u are referring to. Luckily she still posts some random pics on her Wechat so that we know she’s fine.
Old 28-10-2020, 09:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
liew is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Hi bro , can share her contact. Thanks
Old 28-10-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4sg View Post
she was like Brooke Shields in the 1980 movie : Blue Lagoon ... The older Bros would understand right ?
Hahahaha and Bo Derek too.
Slightly more MILF. Good FR.

How do you get all that energy bro?
Old 29-10-2020, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1205 / Power: 17
tobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud of

Bro, pm me contact. I up you points first.

My conquests:
Jap-1FB (crazy gal)
MY-12C-FJ, 4M-HJ
PRC-68FJ,207HJ,1Tarma,26BJ
Pinoy-1LBHJ
Rus-1FJ
SG-2FB,4FJ,1BJ,3HJ,2FB,2ONS
Taiw-2HJ
Thai-33FJ,1Tarma,2LBHJ,1HJ
Viet-5FJ,7HJ

1st bonk of 2023 - Jennie (Thai, L8H43)
Old 30-10-2020, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
leoroar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
FR on one spa thats nearby Upper Thomson. Its a little inside, but the closest main road is Upper Thomson, I'd say. Malay ML.

Went to send my car for repairs and had a couple of hours to kill. Figured that best way to kill time is to go for a much needed massage session.

So I called up this Spa that is about 5 minutes walk from the workshop and requested a specific Malay ML. Unfortunately, she's only available after 4 hours from the time I called. So decided to go with the other Malay ML that was there and available.

Upon arriving, had to do the usual SafeEntry check in. I opted for 90 mins massage for $85 (really wanted a longer duration for massage as I got time to kill).

I was ushered into the massage room and took my shower. Once done, the Malay ML was already waiting outside. She came in, gave a warm smile and asked me to lay face down on the bed.

She was very chatty and the ice was broken just moments afterwards. Massage was strong, but lacked technique. Alot of repetitive rubbing with the same technique over and over again. Im not picky, as long as its strong, I'm good.

Conversation gradually steered towards a more erotic genre. I guess its her way to pre-qualify me if can pop GQ. Hahaha so I just went along with it.

She started to gradually teased and grabbed my balls from the rear. And not long afterwards, she pressed herself against my back, hugged me and whispered the GQ softly in my ear. Loved the approach! GFE right there. Said yes, and she softly told me that I'll need to pay $43 later at the counter. I agreed.

She spreads one of my leg open, and started teasing and fondling gently. Repeats the other side. Asks me softy to turn over facing up, smiles sweetly and begins to stroke slowly rhythmically. She leans down and starts licking my nipples. And then suddenly......
lifts up her blouse and plummet her tits in my face! She continues to pacify me with both sides of her tits. She leans in again, but this time closer to my face. And we started frenching. She picks up speed slightly with her stroking,not fast, but just right. Along with rubbing of balls and gentle stimulation of the perineum. Not long after, I exploded everywhere. She didn't stop stroking and made sure I unloaded everything before slowing down and eventually stops and wiped everything off for me.

She told me to hold on for a while, goes in the shower, washed her hand and forearms, and came back to massage my legs. we chatted for a good 15 mins or so, as she massages both of my legs.

Ends the session, I showered and get dressed. I was about to tip her as we headed out, but she walked ahead of me pretty fast and was already at the counter. I figured it was inappropriate to tip openly at the counter. So I just paid the $43 as agreed to the reception. The ML bids me goodbye and even opens the door for me.

Hence, I conclude that it was $85 (90 mins massage) + $43 (HJ + 30 mins). So to sum it up total damage was $128 for 2 hours massage, HJ, autoroam and extras. Not too bad I feel, considering the GFE level was high.

GFE 10/10 (communication was a breeze, chatty. And just something that most ML doesn't have)
Bro can pm location. Thanks
Old 31-10-2020, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
BoopDiBoop is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Bro can share contacts pls, with much thanks
Old 31-10-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
devilwithaface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

hi pls share ctc tia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1