The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2020, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

Upon my release into Fran’s mouth, I was rather disappointed when Kim dressed up to go off. I was of the impression that I could come twice, since theoretically I paid for 2.

Also by this time, the conversations I had with Kim made me feel something wasn’t right. For one, Kim said that she was no longer on Seeking, yet I was sure I’ve seen them both on the site. When I asked how she and Fran realized that they both knew me, she was utterly clueless about what I just said.

I came to the conclusion that the second person I initially was supposed to meet ( Betty) was a different person. And that Kim had switched a partner (Kim) without telling me. That pissed me off a little.

I later confronted Fran and she slowly admitted that I was right. She also reluctantly agreed to let me come again, agreeing to blow me again

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 19-10-2020, 07:34 PM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Try as she did, I simply could not come again. I think without the sensation of frenching at the same time, having a much older lady blow me simply wasn’t going to make it. In the end I agreed to stop. I can’t fault Fran since she did try hard.

I also slowly realized that maybe Fran had contacts for such lobangs. I don’t believe her story that both Kim and Betty were her “friends”. I mean, just how many friends does a person ordinarily will have, whom you can ask to join you in a 3some.

Perhaps Fran had lobangs for this. And true enough, she started showing me pics on her phone of her “friends “ who could do this. So, from a not so great encounter, I managed to find a lobang of sorts. Hopefully it’ll mean there will be opportunities to try different persons in future, without having to resort to apps and ads.

And you know how it is with life. When you have a dry spell without finding any contacts, suddenly a flood opens and you have lots of opportunities. Why do I say this ?

In addition to Fran, suddenly one of my past SBs reappeared on Seeking and we managed to hook up again. Hoping to meet Coraline soon !!!

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 19-10-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Great ending bro sFan!
Pls share more!
Old 19-10-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
jegi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, looking forward to more encounters
Old 27-10-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster

How irritating is it to have a couple of people lined up to meet, but not being able to find the timing to meet with them.

Damn ...

Old 27-10-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
BriyaniHouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
How irritating is it to have a couple of people lined up to meet, but not being able to find the timing to meet with them.

Damn ...
They must be very busy, but should be able to meet sooner or later.
Old 28-10-2020, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for nice story.
Old 29-10-2020, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Sumkieu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share TS, hope to read new encounters
Old 31-10-2020, 09:20 AM
Samster

Well none of the meets from the Sugar sites have panned out. (I actually have 2 subscriptions on 2 sites which I’m not planning to continue)

Ironically and as I’ve stated, my latest encounter still came from a response to my Locanto ads.

This person, let’s call her Wyn, contacted me recently to ask about my ads. And as per usual, the discussion went on Tele and we discussed for a while. We discussed rates, what we were going to do and finally, where and when to meet.

Apparently she works in F&B and has limited off days. As I myself also had shift work and limited off days, the question was more of when and where we could meet, rather than if we SHOULD meet.

It seemed like finding a mutually agreeable time and place was difficult. We contemplated a quickie kind of meet but that wasn’t really appealing to me because, if there were delays or someone was late, it would affect the quality of the meet.

Old 31-10-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

After what seemed like a very prolonged period of discussion we finally agreed to meet. However another snag popped up in the discussion, when she told me she wasn’t keen on budget hotels, or “love hotels” as she calls them.

She suggested using BnB to find. By this time I was rather weary at whether we were going to meet up, so I told her sure, but if you want to meet at BnB then she would have to book it. To my surprise she actually agreed to do so and contacted me shortly, saying she had managed to find a place at a central location.

I realized the location she selected was still a hotel, but at least it wasn’t a “love hotel”. I agreed to reimburse the hotel costs. At the very least if the meet didn’t go ahead it’s only for the cost of a relatively inexpensive room and I must admit, I haven’t yet met anyone who was enthusiastic enough about meeting to go ahead and search for and book a room on her own accord.

Old 31-10-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
She suggested using BnB to find. By this time I was rather weary at whether we were going to meet up, so I told her sure, but if you want to meet at BnB then she would have to book it. To my surprise she actually agreed to do so and contacted me shortly, saying she had managed to find a place at a central location.

I realized the location she selected was still a hotel, but at least it wasn’t a “love hotel”. I agreed to reimburse the hotel costs. At the very least if the meet didn’t go ahead it’s only for the cost of a relatively inexpensive room and I must admit, I haven’t yet met anyone who was enthusiastic enough about meeting to go ahead and search for and book a room on her own accord.
Yes, treasure her bro ...gals like her r rare to come by...doing everything for u while u just sit back n wait for the time to cum ...most r snobbish n demanding, valuing themselves highly n always expecting guys to make the 1st move n do everything for them n yet still so choosy

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 31-10-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
RushNo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro. Wish to know what happened in BnB
Old 01-11-2020, 11:25 PM
Samster

On the day itself, I waited eagerly at work for Wyn’s messages. There were last minute details to be sorted. I wanted to confirm what we were meeting for. I preferred my meets to be properly arranged, as I disliked meets where both parties became annoyed over misunderstandings. For me, such meets are meant to be mutually beneficial, and there was no point to meet if one or both parties were to part unhappily. In short, I wanted hassle-free meetups.

She said she’d be there earlier to check in and she’ll text me the room number. Among these messages there was one asking about my age. After I told her, I was half expecting her to cancel the meeting, for I was pretty sure she was hoping for a younger guy.

After work had finally ended, I made my way to the hotel, which was somewhere in Bugis.

Old 02-11-2020, 10:04 AM
Samster

Due to COVID measures there was only one dude manning the lobby. As he took my temp and details I could’ve sworn he gave me one kind of look. He didn’t ask me anything else though and I went up uneventfully. I felt that maybe the girl must have looked really young or something, but she was of legal age, otherwise they would have refused her entry.

After I knocked on the door, there was a sound of locks moving, so I knew that the person was at the door. But the sound went on for almost a minute, and I became a bit worried. Did she look through the peek hole and changed her mind? Was there another person in the room ? It felt really weird as I was outside the room for a rather unusually long time.

But eventually the door finally opened ...

Old 02-11-2020, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
sabotouch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1