The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2015, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of
Re: L0819 - Yi Tiao Long Service Provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgwei View Post
Its been so long since i chiong geylang, heard wan wan is good, so decided to try.

I must say shes quite pretty, n busty too.
Though she doesn't do ar, but she really likes to suck
Had a great time bonking her. Love the soapy massage too
Thanks for FR
Old 16-03-2015, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A Great Piece of Unpolished GEM Waiting To be Explored!

WL: Xiao Yu
House: L08H19
Home: GuangDong
Ht/Wt: 162cm/48kg
Debut: Mid Feb 2015

Looks (7.5/10): She wore a shiny golden short mini-dress that revealed her panties partially. Very sexy indeed! I couldn’t wait to strip her bare…piece by piece…She had little or no make-up, a wide face, black round eyes, medium high nose, sensual lips, black long straight hair which she tied up. Her complexion was very good, fair and supple smooth skin throughout her body and legs. A couple of disntinct black moles were spotted on her body but ok to me. Her bod was great – B-cupper, firm perky boobs, slim waist with zero fats, soft big bouncy ass – great for doggie and pair of slim long sexy legs.

Boobs (7.5/10): B-cupper. Soft and bouncy (but no sag) fair pair of boobs with delicious peach colour eraser size tits. Sensitive to licking and sucking.

Fenching (7.5/10): Spontaneous and natural frenching whenever my lips touched hers. Her eyes closed when I frenched her, she seemed to be enjoying it…

YTL Bath (7/10): Good but can be improved. It was evident that she was a newbie in this trade. Seemed quite blur at times not knowing what to do next (she was only 3 weeks into this trade). She was keen to learn and asked me how l liked this and that and what other WLs did, etc… with this attitude, she would be a potential AP in no time.

Cat Bath: Nil. She was not sure what to do next as the ruba ruba on my body both top and bottom was already done in YTL bath. I told her to be natural and go with the flow. So she licked my nipples and thighs, balls and finally my dick and went into BBBJ.

BBBJ (7.5/10): This one she knew how and did very well. She untied her hair and let her hair down and at the same time, let herself go….I was in for a good treat! Licking my shaft 360 degree, first at the slide walls, then engulfed it inch by inch into her mouth. Shiokingly shiok! Her long bushy hair was sweeping at my face and body from time to time.. As she BBBJ my dick, I explored her beautiful pussy with my fingers as she inched it into my face. Soon, we were in 69 position and mine, it was heavenly! She gasped in between her breaths as she sucked my dick harder and deeper into her mouth as I painted her sweet pussy until her cunt juices were oozing out non-stop….

Painting (8/10): she scored a higher point here because she had one of the tightest virgin pussy I ever tasted. So fresh and so small and tight, really like a virgin, like never stretched open before. Light pinkish pussy, hardly any labias and quite bushy above it.

AR: Nil. Didn’t offer, didn’t ask. Not sure if she does it.

FJ (8/10): Being a newbie, naturally I took the lead to move her around the positions I liked. She was very accommodating and she went along very well. After the heavy petting, we were in the mood for a great sex! Mai tu liao, I swiftly put her down and spread her legs eagle wide for missionary position. Boy, her pussy was really small and tight! Without ky, it took me a while to slither my hardened dick into her small love hole. She was gasping in joy and pain (from the look of her face)…with more natural juices ozzing out from her inside, the pumping action was smoother an easier. I ramped her in double quick time… I lifted her ass up above the bed by swinging her pair of lovely legs high on my shoulders for a different angle to enjoy…damn shiok! Next, I tried to lift her body up for sitting bonk.. Boy, she was sure heavy (guessed 48kg+) Never mind, I changed to sideway instead by turning her body to sideway and bonked her harder and harder with lifting her one leg up high. She was moaning louder and louder…. I finally turned her over to doggie position. Her ass was made for doggie, so perky, big and bouncy! I squeezed them hard and they bounced back with a vengence! Doink doink.. I grabbed them firmly and split them apart and thrust my dick in and out her ass rapidly…faster and faster…harder and harder….ooomph. uuurrgh….whew…until I released my load!

GFE (8/10): High gfe, bubbly and eager to please. Not a time watcher. First time for a very long time that I ever heard the alarm bell rang in my WL bonking sessions! We hugged and kissed after the FJ and layed on the bed for a long…long time… talking cock until the bell rang.

Overall: She was aimed to please, she will do anything that you asked (except for the forbidden ones, of course). Not for those who are impatient and used to seasoned, trained and skilled WLs.

RTF: Yes!
Old 21-03-2015, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
prataman00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: L0819 - Yi Tiao Long Service Provider

A "sort of AAR" for Jia Jia L08H19 plus some story telling -

WL Name - Jia Jia
Origin - Somewhere around Beijing, or at least where she studies, can't remember... she says she will spend the year working here before going back to her studies, no experience in the industry(this will be important later), had a boyfriend once
Age - 24 years young
Height - around 1.5m
Home Base - L0819
Debut : 2 days ago as mentioned by OKT

The thing this, this is the 2nd time I'm having sex (no girlfriend, fuck buddy etc). First time is at soapy massage at pattaya 2 years back with Army buddies, but that is another story.

So you would have though, why not chose one WL that has experience, but nope, when the small brain downstairs make decisions, the results isn't pretty as you might have guessed.

All 3 WLs are busy when I came in, so asked the OKT which one is finishing first. He mentioned Jia Jia, says she just debut here 2 days ago.

At least she is genuinely new to this, she is tight even when my little bro is at 50% to 70%. Says it hurt if I tired to use 2 fingers into her.

Long story short, the massage was ok, the sex was a bust (like 2 normal people having sex, and failing), left 5 min have to ask her to masturbate in front of me so that i can jerk off.

Note that this is not a "bad" review, looking back, I was tried, inexperienced myself, asking the just as inexperienced 2 day old WL to lead wouldn't work.

Funny thing is, the inexperience shows when her hair kept getting in the way during the massage that she used a condom to tie her hair, and also when she said she had no idea how to get my little guy up after it went limp half way.

Maybe other more experienced bros can train her up/review her, and some time down the line we may get a better judge of her later.

addendum:
Was forced to wait for jia jia when the WL that was supposed to finish first got extended. Yap she is Xiao Yu as mentioned above, while waiting 3 more guys walk in to ask for her, the last guys reserved her to come back later. Shows how popular she is. Might be due to a Saturday, but its still around early at around 1 pm.
Old 26-03-2015, 07:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
xymjeff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ni one try cheng zi 橙子 orange?
i took her at least4 times
gfe10/10
Old 26-03-2015, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xymjeff View Post
gfe10/10
Heard about her and seen her. Thanks for reminder to try.
Old 26-03-2015, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L0819 - Yi Tiao Long Service Provider

Quote:
gfe10/10
Try doing with her on inflatable bed...damn fun!
Old 26-03-2015, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Weie12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
(Her BBBJ is heavenly & top notch. Deep throated, strong suction & many variations.
Old 26-03-2015, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
(Her BBBJ is heavenly & top notch. Deep throated, strong suction & many variations. 100% BBBJ with no HJ action
Old 26-03-2015, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
(Her BBBJ is heavenly & top notch. Deep throated, strong suction & many variations. 100% BBBJ with no HJ action
Old 26-03-2015, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
gfe10/10
(Her BBBJ is heavenly & top notch. Deep throated, strong suction & many variations. 100% BBBJ with no HJ action。
Old 26-03-2015, 09:23 PM
Samster

Old 26-03-2015, 09:30 PM
Samster

Old 26-03-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
xymjeff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WL Name – Chengzi 橙子 orange
Origin - GuangXi, PRC
Age - 24 years young according to her
Height - 1.62m (Barefoot)
Home Base - L08H19
Misc Info - Debuted after Sep 2014, and hope more samsters know her

Looks - 8/10
her face has Delicate features. Shawl with long hair. Looks like the girl beside your door. Less make up.

Bod - 9/10
She is petite, this makes she looks cute.
With Perfect Curve, her waist is very thin. This is the place where I was fascinated
No tattoo exists ...

Tits – 8/10
small B, but quite suitable for her small size body.

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.5/10
hold my arms and lean on me when we go to room. Like gf chat with me

Shower Action - 8/10
Cat-Bath - 8/10
French - 8.0/10
she dun like do that initial, but when chemistry come , i realy enjoy french with her. she is really good at kiss. Any time any place you can enjoy the French with her, if she likes you lah of coz

BBBJ - 9/10
twice,once on catbath, once on bed
with 69position I can see her pink pussy

FJ - 8/10
Allow me try any position I like. When she cum will hold me tightly and French me with passion. she really enjoy ML. No exaggerated facial expressions and sounds. she wont pretend to enjoy.

AR - N/A

Attitude - 9/10
1st time visit her. She quite shy . 2nd time visit her , she is wild. 3rd time visit her she seem fall in love with you.

RTF - I've already done her quite a number of times ... and once I spend 300 with her 2hours , she cum again and again

Enjoy,
Jeff

Sorry for using some similar parts of Maxx, becoz my lousy English,
Actually i can write perfect Chinese FR, but most of samsters wont happy with that.
This is my 1st English FR

Highly recommend
Chengzi 橙子
Old 27-03-2015, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Old 27-03-2015, 01:53 AM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1