The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List
sheena

Old 06-08-2013, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
limfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Licker1987 View Post
bro is kimberly still working?
Guess she already stop working. You should look for Sheily, Angie, Joey, Helen or Sha Sha the Eurasian.
Old 07-08-2013, 10:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
MartinGG is Cool - loads of Potential

Overnight session with Ms. Fanny last week.

Race: Local Chinese
Face: 7/10
Body: 6.5/10 meaty
Boobs:great natural C cup
Ass: 8/10
BBBJ:8/10
GFE: 9/10
Skin: 7/10
Fingering: Yes
Pussy: 9/10 pink and tight
Damage: RM1000 for overnight (I managed 4 shots)
WIR: Yes for overnight
Old 07-08-2013, 10:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
TigerFC is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro , she is part time college girl ? if not , why so expensive ?
Old 09-08-2013, 01:32 AM
Premium Advertiser

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 28
sucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to behold

Hi Guys,

I have quite a numbers of local freelance from KL and Selangor. Both Malay and Local Chinese...Please mail me at [email protected] if u are willing to buy/purchase from me...Some of my contacts are College student and mostly are freelancer.

To all newbie, u can purchase from me without begging from the seniors.Just my 2 sens...Pls do not PM me as my inbox always FULL.

Thanks.
Rgs
Sucknehneh aka SNN
Old 09-08-2013, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
leemohicans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Joey last week since she was quite new under the list

Name: Joey
Race: Chinese, Office Girl at KL
Face: 7.5/10 consider pretty
Body: 9/10 slim and standing at 165cm, fair
Boobs: 34C nice combination
BBBJ: 9/10, i rated 9 for this. she loves BJ!!!
FJ: 9/10 we did cowgirl, missionary, doggy, standing doggy
Moan: 8/10
Daty: Yes
GFE: 9/10 very friendly. Good for those bros that's prefer girl to chit chating
Damage: RM2200 for 2 shots in 2 hours

Summary:
She provides excellent service and she knows what best man need. The best part is her blowjob where she really takes her time tease and blowjob you until you request her to shop. She has nice body with a pair of 34C boobies, slim and fair complexion. Overall she's good with her skill, very good in GF feeling and friendly.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bailover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinGG View Post

Interesting! The damage is reasonable for an overnight. Is she from SNN contact list?
Old 11-08-2013, 10:20 AM
Samster

LoliManiac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinGG View Post

Is she from KL? any seniors can pls share contact?
Old 12-08-2013, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
mnbmnb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leemohicans View Post
My 2nd FR for Ms. Abbie
Race: Chinese, HELP College
Face: 9/10 Pretty!
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 34B, cute tits
BBBJ: 8/10,
FJ: 9/10 wet easily
Moan: 9/10
Daty: Yes and she enjoyed
GFE: 9/10 Friendly
Damage: RM2200/2

Since the last session with her, I keep thinking about her…only think how shall I bonk her when I got chance to book her again. Yesterday I request my agent to book her at Hilton PJ.
I rated her one of the best freelance from SNN and I loved to see her. She’s pretty and cute, with a pair of lovely eyes. Second session we did more French kissing compare to the first session.

As usually, we started with blow job and this girl got the skill on her own…she knows how to eat you cock and make you high. Best part she still paiseh when she just about to blow job me. Remember she’s new in this job and only do when she needs money. In return, my finger already working in/out her pussy. Sometimes she has to stop because could take the intensity of fingering from me. Then I signal her to do 69…damn nice feeling got to eat fresh abalone from the farm. When I DATY here, her moan turned more sexy especially when I DATY her while touching her breast.
We took a minute break after continuously eating her pussy… CAP ON. We started with doggy and she has a wonderful ass and her sexy moan will make you want to bonk her harder and harder. Next we changed to missionary, I pump her hard and deep. Every thrust I try to make it deep, she even lifted her legs rested on my shoulder. What a wonderful position!!! Within 2 mins, I released all my 2 weeks army inside her. Of course with CAP ON.
Half Time Break for 30 minutes before uncle and make for second shot.

This round she make a sudden attach on my dick while I was still taking a rest. She just grabs my dick and put inside her mouth whole dicky still soft. Out of sudden, dicky expand from 2 inces to 5.5inches which make her stun. I told her, please proceed to please my dicky… haha dam nice feeling when someone attack you when you still asleep. Next I ask her to sit on my knee while I eat her pussy. Learned this positon from Japanese AV, hard to hold the position but dam syok feeling.
Fucking time…CAP on and asked her to ride me as fast as she can…she obey my command and she rode me damn wild, her moan become louder and louder. She beg me fuck her doggy again, but this time we do doggy in front of mirror. Really nice to see her face expression when I put in my dicky into her pussy. I sense she cum because I can see by dicky cover by WHITE discharge and that motivate me bonk her faster. Add on lub and make it easy to penetrate.
Next we move back to bed where I do her missionary while grabbing her pair of nice cute breast. She got the body of college girl…light brownish tits, small and cure. 34B consider big for her size. This round I asked her to blowjob me until I cum. She took around 5 mins blowjob while I still rubbing her pussy and trying to make her cum.

Summary, Abbie is very friend and seemed to enjoy sex very much. She’s pretty and has nice body with a pair of nice size of breast(cute tits). Very accommodating and willing to please you.

Summary she's good, cute little college girl.
I try to book her but was informed she temporary stop working again. Guess I should go for dawn.
Old 13-08-2013, 02:14 AM
Samster

samuelSim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucknehneh View Post
Hi Guys,

I have quite a numbers of local freelance from KL and Selangor. Both Malay and Local Chinese...Please mail me at [email protected] if u are willing to buy/purchase from me...Some of my contacts are College student and mostly are freelancer.

To all newbie, u can purchase from me without begging from the seniors.Just my 2 sens...Pls do not PM me as my inbox always FULL.

Thanks.
Rgs
Sucknehneh aka SNN
just purchased the list from snn and just booked Michelle this afternoon
stunning performance from this michelle, look wise i rate 6/10, fair skin with a pair of soft C cup melon, and best is her fucking n servicing you like a king.

thanks thanks.
Old 13-08-2013, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
pinkblueice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi SNN,

Any updated list for August 2013 ?
Old 13-08-2013, 09:13 PM
Samster

DaVincci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ho ho ho...... SNN ni memang boleh buat kerja punya. Ichiban the gals that provide
Old 14-08-2013, 12:59 AM
Premium Advertiser

sucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to behold

Hi Guys,

Thanks.
Rgs
Sucknehneh aka SNN
Old 14-08-2013, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
leemohicans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My 1st FR for Celine

Name: Celine
Race: Chinese, College
Face: 9/10 Pretty!
Body: 8/10 fair and smooth
Boobs: 34B, fair boobies
BBBJ: 8/10,
FJ: 9/10 wet easily
Moan: 8.5 /10
Daty: Yes
GFE: 9/10 Friendly
Damage: RM2400/2 shots

I aim her for quite some time but due to her schedule always can’t get her. I was lucky enough that I manage to book her when she was free last week. Set the venue at Armada Hotel, meet her at 10pm, date secret, once opened the door…I was like omg she is better than those I booked before but she don’t have Sheily’s body(model type). She just lack of height but who cares as long she’s pretty and friendly.

I term if face, I rated her one of the pretty girl under SNN’s list. Skip all nonsense and go direct to bed after shower. Started with French kissing and this girl really knows how to play with feeling, we kiss for non stop while both my hands roaming all over her body and start rubbing her pussy. Really sense she really enjoy the session with me, pussy soak with wet juicy, rubbing her pussy non stop until she moan louder and louder. This make her can’t concentrate to kiss me but best she direct blow job me to revenge. I really cannot tahan her blow job, signal her to wear the safety cap , bang her hard from behind since she has cute ass. Believe me, I unload less than 3 minutes..maybe due to too horny n got teased by her. After unload, they grab me and continue kissing again, she whisper to me” I hope you can last longer”….Lol

This round I’m the one who tease her and lick her pussy non stop with fingering combination, this lasted more than 5 minutes u until she begged me to fuck her. This round I let her cowgirl me, slow and steady as I want to enjoy the slow movement. Really syok to see pretty girl ride you while you play with her boobies. We exchange few positions, some lead by me and some request by her. WE managed to do cowgirl, standing doggy in front of the mirror, spoon position.

The last position is missionary where she rested both her legs on my shoulder, I pump her slow and we still kissing until I sense she is cumming soon, so I up the tempo where I bang her real hard. But too bad, I cum before she cum…I sense that she’s not enough, I continue daty her and finger until she cum. Fuck I just need to tahan for another minute sure we can cum together.

Sorry for my bad English. In summary, she’s pretty with nice body but her lack of height else she’ll be perfect. Very friendly, good skill, know what man wants…next i might consider Angie, betahan see the photos
Old 15-08-2013, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sexcrest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree with leemohicans, Angie photos behtahan. Not forgetting Zoey. She is super hot jn the photo. Real person dun know yet. Made my cock hard just looking at her photo. Wanna fuck her so badly. Perhaps soon.
Old 15-08-2013, 04:54 PM
Premium Advertiser

Hi Guys,

Thanks.
Rgs
Sucknehneh aka SNN
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1