The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-07-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 7
elmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterelmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Agree with Thailover solid performance with great skills and endurance. Definitely not SYT and discount on profile pics: much darker and some blemishes. Overall her service will make you forget the rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Kitty fr TRL,

Tried this stable few times...always responsive

Saw kitty's photo... how can butt lovers resist??

Looks: Sweet young (not thing) but milf
Boobs: a handful and firm with nice brown pointy nipples... I sucked them like I am her baby...
Body: For a gal who has given birth, I must say it is very well maintained...skin is very smooth too... the c-sec scar is very faint...u won't even notice if u r not experienced.
Butt: no need to say much...just look at the pics
BBBJ: soft, slurpy and tongue action on my didi and balls... nice...
French: Yup...french her during foreplay... during and after sex as well...
Painting n fingering: enjoys being painted and fingered... I just keeps painting until she gets multiple orgasms... her pussy grabs on my fingers so tightly when she has the ultimate orgasm... very strong pussy muscle..
FJ: Done missionary, cowgal and doggy with massage in between...

RTF: definitely worth considering...

Old 03-07-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
MrPoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Overdue FR for Candi from Les Affaires Xscorts
Tried Candi for quickie earlier.

Very friendly chatty lass, quite pretty, especially with the smile IMO.

Body - Tall and slender, good ratio body. Nice scent. I like the lower torso and the meaty thigh
Boots - B+ with nice feel
BBBJ - good. She know how to do it and make eye contact.
French - Light mode
FJ - enjoyable with good response. Good cowgirl

Candi likes beer. Bring some and she will be delighted.
Considering RTF soon
Old 03-07-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Amanster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=UyUy;18897003]Yes. This glady is bloody hell one of the wet kitty. The harder you fucker her, the more she like. She like hard fuck kind of sex. Water flow out like waterfalls. Each bang sure can hear the sound of her pussy juice. It’s seen like you have the same encounter with me when you referring “whole dick was wet like a pool”. Lol

As for May. This’s her photo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pe1964 View Post
With picture now i rember her cum juice flowing like river whole dick was wet like in a pool
And my chest too when she HJ me in reverse cowgirl fingering her at same time challenge me to see who cum 1st ! Told me she cum xxx times playful w good Eng ! Slim lady w power ! Name don really ring a bell !
For May hv to see any1 hv picture or not ! Thk bro for the photo
Will she come back to singapore?
I remembered the deed we had. It was awesome, fucking her around the whole room
Old 03-07-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
MrPoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPoke View Post
Overdue FR for Candi from Les Affaires Xscorts
Tried Candi for quickie earlier.

Very friendly chatty lass, quite pretty, especially with the smile IMO.

Body - Tall and slender, good ratio body. Nice scent. I like the lower torso and the meaty thigh
Boots - B+ with nice feel
BBBJ - good. She know how to do it and make eye contact.
French - Light mode
FJ - enjoyable with good response. Good cowgirl

Candi likes beer. Bring some and she will be delighted.
Considering RTF soon
Was wondering her friend Wendi which have photo shoot together, if they do tarmar...(no mention in adv)
Old 03-07-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
UyUy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=Metamorphosis;18900938]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UyUy View Post
I remember under PS, there’s another girl called glady(or what). Super slim MILF with great sex drive. She told me everyday she got to cum a few time. Her services is good. Tip top!! I’ve manage to achieve a lot of “special” under her while she’s crazy!! Someone worth to remember too.

Speaking of Gady under Pacific Star, that's one skinny commando, one true gem, the only one of 2 FLs I ever rtf. She is the only FL who saw me at the door, then immediately requested me to give her 3 FJ within a 90 minutes sexxion, shiok. The last time I visited her, she shared that there was this PRC customer who lied to her that he wanted CIM, but when Gady opened mouth, he jerked and ended up pee into her mouth. This PRC customer is definitely one sick impotence bastard.

The other FL I ever rtf is Nikki under Elegant Thai 88. AJ CIM French she held my shaft while I peed, GFE off the roof.
Lol Bro you also kena such services.

Yes. Admit this gady is 1 level up of other FL. What’s needed is able to click with her will do. Each time visiting her and bring her for supper will sure be a tired day. But worth it.

Saw your review on tina. Too bad wasn’t able to try and can try, she’s already off the list.
Old 03-07-2019, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
UyUy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=Amanster;18901608]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UyUy View Post
Yes. This glady is bloody hell one of the wet kitty. The harder you fucker her, the more she like. She like hard fuck kind of sex. Water flow out like waterfalls. Each bang sure can hear the sound of her pussy juice. It’s seen like you have the same encounter with me when you referring “whole dick was wet like a pool”. Lol

As for May. This’s her photo!!

Will she come back to singapore?
I remembered the deed we had. It was awesome, fucking her around the whole room

She already married bro!! Lol

I’ll not wish to see her back in this line in any near future and wishes her best in life.
Old 03-07-2019, 01:11 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
SYPUPM12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigo69 View Post
https://slut-dungeon.com/babe/fai/

First time trying slut dungeon.
Fr for Fai

Slot 02/07

1) OKT 9/10

Responsive/honest about cim service not provided when I prompt to confirm.
**Small verification as first time customer**
The standard instructions to the area was simple and clear

2) Location 7/10

Not for public transport. Balistier area.

3) Room /shower room 5.5/10

Attached toilet .
Light and heater was spoilt recently.
Inform okt and promises to fix it asap
Share 3 rooms. So you get to see other gals 😉 which some of you guys like.

Personally I never like share toilet

Looks 8.5/10

Was greeted with a sawadee smile. 😀
Ht 150-155cm
Her best is her fair /smooth skin.
Almost the same as pic.
Big expressive eyes.
Not syt not milf
26-29?
Not skinny and not fat.
Just About the pic u saw.
Tattoo on belly and top left shoulder.

Boobs 7.5/10

Man made. C cup.
Not too hard not too soft.

Shower 8.5/10

A pity the shower room was small, she could have offer much more.

Wash up nicely with clear inspection of my dick ( that's what I strongly recommend, clear and clean check)

French Abit during shower as she rubs both between my legs/up my ass and then masturbate my dick from behind.

BBBJ 7.5/10

Not bad but I had better

FJ 8.5/10

Not commando but no rush as well .
Just like the flow of it. Can try various positions . She like to be paint /lick

GFE 8/10

I can speak some leisure Thai. So basically not much of a problem

Never she watch her phone or check the fb/line

I stay for 60mins even though my bookings was for $80/45/1
As there was no pax and we casual chat.

Overall a very pleasant feeling.
She's all smile and you feel one shoot is good enough .
Strongly recommend for those oldies who can only perform 1 shot and find 25mins at G too rush.

RTF Maybe.
Agree mostly with Bro Daigo69.
B/N area. Nice and quiet at night.
Entered door saw 2 other ladies preparing dinner. Poked fun with the girl holding a sharp knife slicing a cucumber

Bathroom light was out, left door ajar for light. Hot water was there for me though. Was naughty and poke fun with Fai. Had a good response and she boobs rubbed me up and down after soaping me up followed by BBBJ. Short but good start to set the mood. I like this Chiangmai gal already. Her room was unique and I liked very much the view when I laid down in her bed (reframing as trying not to reveal too much of location)

Think she quite new to the trade as less commercial feel. She responded well under painting and frenching... shoik!

Good FJ. Somehow when she rode on me... from the angle her face resembled Fan Bing Bing... that was the closest fantasy of bonking FBB for me
She came and broke sweat when I pounded hard towards the end.. held on the go extra mile and shot my load... Sextified!

RTF - yes! Planning to do that!
Old 03-07-2019, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Piakk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable : TRL
Model : Kristie

OKT : promt reply and instruction are very clear and straight forward

Location : 8/10 for both Drivers / riders and public transport

Room : shared toilet able to see other bro too 😂

Looks : 8/10
Discount abit on the photoshop for the skin colour, standard Thai Tan colour, looks will grow on you. The nearest photo that look alike is the 2nd photo, cute looking girl. SYT for me and GFE is good after 1st shot complete

Shower : 8/10
Very SOP, rub here and there

Bbbj : 8/10
Requested for DT she tried to DT abit but stop after awhile because she say too Long for her..but overall still okay will slowly blow u to heaven

Fj : complete 1st shot with CIM as she did quite a good job and very wet. Rest abit then she lie her head on my chest and chit chat with me while her hand I also playing with dick. Once hard she go down and blow me again and suck the balls thn flip her over and fk her doggie, and she put in effort on cowgirl, ended the shot during missionary, see her sensual face and French with her until I burst out my 2nd shot

Overall it’s a not bad bonk will rtf once I complete the other girls in the same stable. Saw tiffy when I am leaving look not bad
Old 03-07-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 12
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdefg7 View Post
Wah, sounds like the coroner needs to visit this girl man... seems like solid figure to Jessica.
The coroner needed a release and took Natty from Seduction

Looks: very pretty. Like those sultry university students. Damn

Body: wah. Damn hot la. Slender and fit. Like fucking a fitness model.

Tits: The coroner’s favourite! But hers aren’t big. But fucking hell they are pretty and gravity defying. Great bounce and so soft. Just remembering how i buried my face between and licking those nipples makes me hard. Top class

BBBJ: so I saw that a bro also had the mouthwash BBBJ and it sent a shock up my body and it was damn shiok. Usually the shower is quite SOP but this really raises the ante. Cleaned me up well and I also cleaned her well. Hehe

FJ: we made our way to our love boat and as I was chilling there and looking at my phone, she came up and just took it from me and I was a little offended then she pulled my head to suck her pinkish nipples. Oh yes... this girl has initiative and likes a good sucking. As I sucked away like the hungriest baby, her hand reached down and grab my cock which was by now at full length. I love how she strokes it all the way down to the balls... sensational la guys. I fast hand and leg and flipped her on her back and painted away. Most of u guys know that I love licking pussy, it’s my aim in life. Haha. I stuck my tongue into her pussy and played with her clit for some times and she tasted so good guys, seriously you must try... but be sensible and make sure you shave la. As I l alternated between tongue fucking and sucking her clit, she came hard and lifted her hips up and then back then down, satisfied and relaxed.
I crawled up and gave her my cock and she sucked it for awhile again and then capped me as I stretched that pussy as I entered. She was so so wet and I loved that sensation because her pussy is so smooth and tight. I was a little tired from that day and wanted to end soon so I pumped her good and hard in missionary before I reposition and sat on the edge of the bed and she climbed onto me and hugged me as she gyrated me non stop... I was gonna cum and them suddenly I felt her hold me so tight and she came. Wah, I also cannot Tahan and shortly I signalled her and she got off me, onto the floor and then pulled off and CIM. And she didn’t stop, she kept sucking and flicking her tongue that I went berserk.

We went to shower and clean up with quite a lot of chit chat. I love a woman that has some sense and she’s a smart girl... laid there for about a good 10-15mins and suddenly.... she’s sitting on top me. I signalled for her to bring her pussy to my face as I ate away again, so sexy as I looked up and saw her moaning and playing with those titties. I reached up and gave a nipple a little tweak and she gasped.

She capped me and rode me like she was riding for the pot of honey at the end of the rainbow... SHE IS JUST SO PRETTY. I’m such a sucker for those good looks and those tits staring back at me and bouncing away. I handled those tits and she loved it and leaned forward and I sucked hungrily on them. I started to thrust upwards and the piak piak sound and her moans just so sexy... we both came together....

BLOODY FUCKING AWESOME LA. I AM GOING TO BOOK HER AGAIN TOMORROW.

Top 3 of this year so far.

Last edited by abcdefg7; 03-07-2019 at 01:57 PM.
Old 03-07-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=UyUy;18901717]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanster View Post

She already married bro!! Lol

I’ll not wish to see her back in this line in any near future and wishes her best in life.
If glady will come back she sure make alot money
Old 03-07-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
Amazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Debbie TheRegentLust
(So far TheRegentLust has not disappointed)

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=734426

Looks - Thai tan, 100% natural C boobs. 100% for boob lovers to suck and play with. She looks different from the pics slightly but damn she is damn hot anyway.

Can't get this high GFE! Boobs are seriously natural and round, just juicy.

Body - Short but sexy, not too thin not fat, more on the thin side.

Boobs - 100% Natural Cs. Soft, firm but big.

Pussy - Didn't try fingering & 69, she's a bit bushy. No smell.

French - Little pecks, that's all

BBBJ - Basic. On the bed only.

FJ - Those boobs while fucking her....

GFE - 95% can laugh, joke, tickle

Overall - Big boob lovers rejoice. This are natural Cs waiting for your mouth to suck it like there is no tomorrow

Girl ------- Debbie
House ------ TheRegentLust
Height ----- 150-155
Cup -------- C's
From ------- Thailand

Looks ------ ★★★★★★★★☆☆8/10
Boobs ------ ★★★★★★★★★★ 10/10
Body ------- ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
GFE -------- ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
BJ --------- ★★★★★★★☆☆☆ 7/10
FJ --------- ★★★★★★★★☆☆ 8/10
Value for $ --------- ★★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10

Overall Score: ★★★★★★★★☆☆ 8.5/10 - High Score
1-3 - Low
4-7 - Mid
8-10 - High

Damage ----- $150/90 mins
Old 03-07-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Another BBBJ + CIM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
COmpleted another Good CIM with this Gal Last week before booking IN.

Short Fr for small size JULIUS with Big Boobs (.(.)

She is Short, abt 1.55 slightly shorter than me.

JULIUS 36D Not for SYT lover

She can speak Good English also.

People looking for Body to Body Massage

She is the one.

Great BBBJ x2

CIM x 2

And she vacuumed clean clean for me.

Overall : 87 % with 100 RFT for Body massage and BBBJ with CIM.
I would like to try the body to body massage
Old 03-07-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sgbig80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What stable was she from bro?
Old 03-07-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Date of battlefield : 2nd july 2019.
Embarking battlefield : 1645hrs.
Battleground : Great location.
The princess : Bentley.
Palace : Silk Stockings.
Success war. Awesome.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE. SHE LIVES UP HER NAME, HISO, SOLID GOOD DRIVE, CLASS, SPEED, SEXY.
FIRST TIMER IN THE LAND OF MERLION, YET HER OUTPUT WAS AMAZING, WHO ABLE TO HOLD A SIMPLE ENGLISH CONVERSATION WITH HER SOFT SEXY TONE. WILLING TO OBLIGE AND SERVE ME LIKE A REAL KING. SHE AINT SYT , YET YOUNG SEXY HOT SLENDER WAIST, GREAT BUTT, SOFT PULKY LIPS. THE PERFUME SHE WEARING IS THOSE YOU SMELL ALREADY WANNA FUCK HER THAT KIND. WILL KENA KCED EASILY, HER MANNERS, HER ACTIONS AND HER SKILLS..I AM DAMN SPEECHLESS, FELT SO DAMN SONGZ, OPENED UP HERSELF AND ENJOYED SEX TOGETHER. VERY VERY GOOD FOUND BROS ~ FAST HAND FAST LEG ! ALREADY GOT MY RTF BOOKED !!

Bentley from chiangmai, thai skin toned but fairer then the usual tone.

Catbath - very sexy with soft moans, willing to lick me from the top to groin area. Sucked my balls and vacuum them 😎 OMG she just all out made my balls area damn wet~

Bbbj - Skillful. Wet sucker, legit. Eye contacted, slutty smile while sucking, cheebye those cannot tahan will fire ammos out for sure. She really can suck and lick my shaft well, watching how she smile and eye contact with me plus the way she kiss my shaft slowly, enjoying my manhood sibei song song gao julong man...aiya u guys go try will know what i mean liao 🤣 ( even now also half erected thinking about it now , cant wait for my rtf )

Cim i never try, never ask also. Probably bros out there try le share fr here 😎

Frenching- lol jitao out of this world la. Her lips ah i think do before de. Those korean style of lips, sexy, pulky and wet ! Tongue fighter ( she now top 3 in my list liao )
Very passionate, hands auto roamed too. Buay dong !

Painting- can paint as long as i could ^^ 20 minutes down of painting, she came once. Grabbed my head and moved up and down, shiok shiok enjoying my " pablo picasso " skills. 🤭
She even initiated to go 69 after she cum, ( nice juices, no awkward smell ).

Gfe killer- i dont know how to describe this. VERY VERY AWESOME. CUDDLED UP, SOFT SPOKEN NEXT TO YOUR EAR, EYE CONTACTS AND FRENCHING AS AND WELL. SHE INITIATED SOMEMORE. ❤❤
( if able to speak thai, it will be great plus point )

Bo beh chao la this bentley aka no horse run la this bentley. So damn great sexxion ~~
Thx bro SS, always solid.
💪💪💪💪
Old 03-07-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Smario deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Macie from trl

Look: 9/10 (similar to photo)
Body: 8/10 (great body with smooth skin)
Boobs: 7/10 (natural b)
Bbbj: 9/10 (one of the best bbbj i had)
Fj: 8/10
Shower: 10/10 (Lots of action during shower)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1