The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2024, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L20H41 PRC House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
I made her wet but....

This is going to be strange FR.

Does anyone know the name of the gal with the very prominent tattoo on the left forearm. Gal says she has been here for 7 months. Not sure she is Si Bao or one of the Xiao XYZ.

We started with the waterbed.

She had Natural B Boobies. She don't know French & does not allow painting and initially did not want me to lick her nipples. So I licked her underarms, which she allowed. Licked all around the areoles and occasionally cheated by licking her nipples. Since she didnt allow painting of her bushy pussy so I licked her all around her legs and everywhere else. And oh boy did she get wet. She would allow me to finger her pussy, probe in a bit but not too far.

After some time I got bored with this and so we proceeded to CBJ

She wouldn't do 69, so then we proceeded for the fuck job. She wanted to change the condom, but I did not feel the need (I usually use the CD I bring)

Still I was excited with a new (for me) youngish babe with nice body, nice nipples and so I enjoyed the missionary style fucking. She let our nice moans and I came after ten minutes of gentle and varied thrusting. I still tried to do some doggy as didi was still hard. The thing is that she allowed me to play with her pussy after the fuck job. She liked gentle touch and I circled around her love hole which was very wet. Played a bit with her clitoris but not too much. Fingering continued for 5-6 minutes but I dont think I made her cum fully. She asked me to be very gentle and I told her that there is nothing more gentle than the tongue but she demurred.

Feel like visiting her again for her wetness.

In the last few months this is the third gal who doesn't allow painting but gets seriously wet when licked around her honey hole. What's with the conservative women I am meeting these days.

I think I am headed here again very quickly to see if I can make more headway. Apologies for the rambling.
I think her name is xiao bao. Nice gnd body, slim but not skinny and natural B boobs. Face probably a bit big relative to her body. Don’t allow kiss, lick nips or daty. Even bj will only do capped. Want to kiss her neck also she don’t allow right? Same experience, when fucking can tell she is enjoying it. Can see some whitish discharge on my dick, usually this is sure sign the girl is turn on. And yet she will look away and look disinterested when fucking. She wears a diamond ring on her left ring finger. So my guess is she probably has a bf or husband back in China and she is forced here to earn money for whatever sad reason. Anyway won’t be going back to her because this cannot that cannot. Only good point was that I really enjoyed her gnd body, really reminded me of making love to my gf back when I was in Uni.

Any bro can share if Xiao mei still in this house? Didn’t see her the last few times I was there.
Old 01-04-2024, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: L20H41 PRC House

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
I think her name is xiao bao. Nice gnd body, slim but not skinny and natural B boobs. Face probably a bit big relative to her body. Don’t allow kiss, lick nips or daty. Even bj will only do capped. Want to kiss her neck also she don’t allow right? Same experience, when fucking can tell she is enjoying it. Can see some whitish discharge on my dick, usually this is sure sign the girl is turn on. And yet she will look away and look disinterested when fucking. She wears a diamond ring on her left ring finger. So my guess is she probably has a bf or husband back in China and she is forced here to earn money for whatever sad reason. Anyway won’t be going back to her because this cannot that cannot. Only good point was that I really enjoyed her gnd body, really reminded me of making love to my gf back when I was in Uni.

Any bro can share if Xiao mei still in this house? Didn’t see her the last few times I was there.
Looks like we had the same gal. The mannerisms fit. I haven't been back here too. Quite a lot of nice Chio bu in 1820 so need to give that a try and not to forget my sweetie pie Yin Zhi and I still need to sample Porsche
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1