The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DUN WANT TO KENA CARROT - Guide to Affordable Chionging in Thailand

Bro... You know carrot on a stick? Ya. Dont kena ppl use carrot on a stick then bait you into giving up more than what you can afford
Old 07-03-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 13
swakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Hi
Sorry, bit new here
Can u translate to english?

Kena carot?
Huh?
you want proper english forum ah? u go find other forum lor... instead of learning by asking nicely you want the whole forum to suit you ah?

So many place to go, so many things to do.

Qazxcvbnm
Old 08-03-2023, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaijin gigolo View Post
I thought this thread was supposed to be about affordable sex in Thailand? You guys are idiots for paying anything more than 2000 baht for model quality girls there, even in BKK.
it is obvious you are the idiot here or probably you got a very personalised definition of model, which is not surprising, given the gaijin taste. even the Thai are paying around 3000 to 5000 baht in arbnam and Kapoo places that cater to Thai only and the girls speak exclusively Thai. but then again, your 2000 baht below girls could be model standard in your eyes or compare to usual girls you can get in your own country.
Old 12-03-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can someone help me understand what happened to me?
So i went to a beer bar in soi 22, kicked it off with a bar girl who another day texted me that she wanted to go see a movie with me, I said ok, so I picked her up at the bar at night and went to the movie theater, she then said she had to pay 2000 baht to the bar for her to leave for the night, but she never suggested that I pay it.. I felt bad and told her I would pay her the 2000 baht for going out with me… anyways then had a few drinks, took her back to my hotel, had sex and slept together all through the night.

What exactly happened here? Could the 2000 have included the bar fine + LT? I felt it was too cheap.
Old 12-03-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 21
sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!
Talking Re: DUN WANT TO KENA CARROT - Guide to Affordable Chionging in Thailand

Barfine usually 600 to 800. LT probably another 3 to 3.5k.

So you pay 2k for whole outing means she probably like you a lot
Old 12-03-2023, 06:45 PM
Samster

destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenclz View Post
Can someone help me understand what happened to me?
So i went to a beer bar in soi 22, kicked it off with a bar girl who another day texted me that she wanted to go see a movie with me, I said ok, so I picked her up at the bar at night and went to the movie theater, she then said she had to pay 2000 baht to the bar for her to leave for the night, but she never suggested that I pay it.. I felt bad and told her I would pay her the 2000 baht for going out with me… anyways then had a few drinks, took her back to my hotel, had sex and slept together all through the night.

What exactly happened here? Could the 2000 have included the bar fine + LT? I felt it was too cheap.

It may very well be that the 'bar fine' is 2000 baht, depending on which bar she is working at. Based on your description, the LT was probably FOC. Some bars i know require that the girl have customers order a few LD to hit their daily quota before being allowed to go out with customers. So your 2000 baht probably consisted of 5 LD at 200 baht each, plus a 1000 baht bar fine for whole night.

Fact that you guys went to a movie together means that she probably likes you, because normal working girls wont spend their day with a person they view as simply a 'customer'

either way, if you like the girl, you've probably hit the mini jackpot in this case... be free sex + lots of GFE for your entire trip
Old 12-03-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedt View Post
It may very well be that the 'bar fine' is 2000 baht, depending on which bar she is working at. Based on your description, the LT was probably FOC. Some bars i know require that the girl have customers order a few LD to hit their daily quota before being allowed to go out with customers. So your 2000 baht probably consisted of 5 LD at 200 baht each, plus a 1000 baht bar fine for whole night.

Fact that you guys went to a movie together means that she probably likes you, because normal working girls wont spend their day with a person they view as simply a 'customer'

either way, if you like the girl, you've probably hit the mini jackpot in this case... be free sex + lots of GFE for your entire trip
Ok intersting, I actually never bought her a drink the day before when I met her, I just hung out with her at the bar watching youtube videos on the screen and having beers for myself (I was confused at what the procedure was and she never asked me to buy her drinks) I wasn’t sure if she was an FL or what because she had control over the cash register and was behind the bar.

next time I’ll try staying until the bar closes and then simply ask her if she wants to go home with me for the night..
Old 12-03-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenclz View Post
Ok intersting, I actually never bought her a drink the day before when I met her, I just hung out with her at the bar watching youtube videos on the screen and having beers for myself (I was confused at what the procedure was and she never asked me to buy her drinks) I wasn’t sure if she was an FL or what because she had control over the cash register and was behind the bar.

next time I’ll try staying until the bar closes and then simply ask her if she wants to go home with me for the night..
You have her LINE, right? Just ask when her day off is...
If she had control over the register, then she may not be a working girl and could instead be a waitress/cashier. If that is the case, then the 2000 baht you paid to bar is a 'fine' for not working...

Many bars and restaurants in thailand, if you don't show up for work, they 'deduct' your salary... without knowing more details, its difficult to explain why she will tell you it costs 2k to leave the bar. But the above is a possible reason in the event she is not a PR/Working Lady.
Old 13-03-2023, 01:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
MercuryLad is stuck in moderation for some time to come

hello bro.. sorry to hijack your thread. I am fairly new chionging bkk, as I see it's a 'Guide' thread, seek your advice. How safe is it to meet up with ladies who advertise their services on Wechat's People nearby? I have added a few on my last trip and some have asked me to head up to their hotel instead of coming to mine.
Old 13-03-2023, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good thread. Maybe can compile not just Thailand but other countries as well

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 13-03-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedt View Post
You have her LINE, right? Just ask when her day off is...
If she had control over the register, then she may not be a working girl and could instead be a waitress/cashier. If that is the case, then the 2000 baht you paid to bar is a 'fine' for not working...

Many bars and restaurants in thailand, if you don't show up for work, they 'deduct' your salary... without knowing more details, its difficult to explain why she will tell you it costs 2k to leave the bar. But the above is a possible reason in the event she is not a PR/Working Lady.
Yeah I got her LINE, we’ve been chatting while I’m in SG, and I’m going back soon so I already know she’s DTF, I guess I might’ve found myself a FWB without even looking for one. I’m starting to think 2k really is the bar fine and she’s giving me sex FOC as long as I at least take her out.
Old 13-03-2023, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercuryLad View Post
hello bro.. sorry to hijack your thread. I am fairly new chionging bkk, as I see it's a 'Guide' thread, seek your advice. How safe is it to meet up with ladies who advertise their services on Wechat's People nearby? I have added a few on my last trip and some have asked me to head up to their hotel instead of coming to mine.
not really safe
can end up being robbed or bait & switch(more common).
I suggest you insist on meeting outside first before going to anyone's room
Old 13-03-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
not really safe
can end up being robbed or bait & switch(more common).
I suggest you insist on meeting outside first before going to anyone's room
Thanks for the word of advice bro. Thankfully big head ruled the other time..
Old 13-03-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercuryLad View Post
Thanks for the word of advice bro. Thankfully big head ruled the other time..
Yes bro Thailand is not sg. It can be damn dangerous if you walk into wrong place. Please Cheong safe and check reviews. Don’t anyhow go places
Old 14-03-2023, 12:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posti34 View Post
Yes bro Thailand is not sg. It can be damn dangerous if you walk into wrong place. Please Cheong safe and check reviews. Don’t anyhow go places
Gamxia bro, thankful for word of caution.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1