The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2022, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Chinatown

Some interest has been manifested in Chinatown action. Didn’t seem to be appropriate for a barber thread so I moved it here.

The FL scene is different. The girls don’t stand or walk around. They sit on plastic chairs out in the open. The guys have to walk around. There are many ST hotels scattered around. The hotels are usually on the second floor and cost about B170, including B20 for a condom. The girls are associated with a hotel and sit near it. The chairs are probably provided by their hotel.

If you look directly at a girl as you approach her, she will either ignore you or evaluate whether you’re a civilian or a warrior. Their opening line is “bai tiao?” You can ask them “taorai?” and they will generally tell you their real rate. Pre-covid, the going rate was B300-500 ST. There were some available for B200. The super chio girls commanded 500, but if they knew you’re a foreigner, they’d sometimes quote 700. Now many girls ask for 600. Even if the girl doesn’t look back at you, you can stop and talk to her. Don’t be shy. This is a business transaction and you can ask anything. In fact, you should confirm beforehand what services you will get because some girls might not do dfk, bj, etc.

I cannot stress enough that this is an entirely random scene. You can’t take one walk around and judge anything about the quality or supply of girls. It depends on the time of day, weather, day of week. If you see an empty chair, it could be a stunner who got snapped up fast. There are young gems to be found. At least one lady drives herself here in a nice car. She’s beautiful.
Old 18-12-2022, 07:42 AM
Samster

Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Course

Start at Mittraphan Rd where it intersects with Charoenkrung Rd. Walk on the left side towards the 22 July Roundabout. This is the main FL strip. There are some young girls near 7-Eleven. They may be standing and talking to a vendor but they are available. They tend to be a little rough.

Further up will be the crossing with Soi Phantha Chit going to the right. Just past the crossing is where you’ll find the cutest SYTs. They’ve moved here from the corner across Mittraphan Rd.

When you hit the roundabout, cross the street and come back down on the other side of Mittraphan Rd. When you cross the street, there are younger girls on the corner. When you reach the intersection with Soi Makham 2, a narrow alley, there will be many pretty girls on both corners because there’s a hotel down that little soi. These girls are not teens.

The hot teens used to congregate at the corner of Soi Phantha Chit. Hang a left on Phantha Chit and walk to Maitri Chit Road. Maitri Chit is a busy one-way road where buses run. The road leads to Hua Lamphong subway station. There’s a hotel at the crossing. If you walk on Maitri Chit Road to Hua Lamphong, there are a couple hotels. One of them has some knockout young girls, especially later at night. Beware of the LBs there, though. Pre-pandemic, this was the only place with LBs.

Take a left. At the corner with Makham 2 is the แสงฟ้า hotel. This is the Ritz of Yaowarat. Like the Alexis of Jakarta. These model-class girls will set you back a whopping 700! Actually that’s a good deal because it hasn’t changed from pre-covid days, when the top rate elsewhere was 500. Just keep in mind that the top girls are busy. The girls sit both inside and outside the hotel. Proceed to the roundabout. Swing to the left and it will take you back to Mittraphan Rd. The stretch on Phantha Chit and Maitri Chit is where the Milfs ply their trade. Don’t be shocked. But there are bargains galore here.

It’s best to repeat the course several times. Maybe take a break and come back later. The girls will see that you’re really shopping. Some might even offer to lower their previous quote. You could ask for a discount, but like Thermae, these are set rates and I don’t think locals bargain with the girls.

Happy hunting.
Old 18-12-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
Guy12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chinatown

200, 500, 700. So cheap?! 😯
Old 18-12-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
koreanoppa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank you for sharing. new place to explore when i visit bkk
Old 18-12-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
mrbananaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy12 View Post
forgot 1 more 0
Old 18-12-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lansi23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Some interest has been manifested in Chinatown action. Didn’t seem to be appropriate for a barber thread so I moved it here.

The FL scene is different. The girls don’t stand or walk around. They sit on plastic chairs out in the open. The guys have to walk around. There are many ST hotels scattered around. The hotels are usually on the second floor and cost about B170, including B20 for a condom. The girls are associated with a hotel and sit near it. The chairs are probably provided by their hotel.

If you look directly at a girl as you approach her, she will either ignore you or evaluate whether you’re a civilian or a warrior. Their opening line is “bai tiao?” You can ask them “taorai?” and they will generally tell you their real rate. Pre-covid, the going rate was B300-500 ST. There were some available for B200. The super chio girls commanded 500, but if they knew you’re a foreigner, they’d sometimes quote 700. Now many girls ask for 600. Even if the girl doesn’t look back at you, you can stop and talk to her. Don’t be shy. This is a business transaction and you can ask anything. In fact, you should confirm beforehand what services you will get because some girls might not do dfk, bj, etc.

I cannot stress enough that this is an entirely random scene. You can’t take one walk around and judge anything about the quality or supply of girls. It depends on the time of day, weather, day of week. If you see an empty chair, it could be a stunner who got snapped up fast. There are young gems to be found. At least one lady drives herself here in a nice car. She’s beautiful.
I was there last october, much less girls than pre covid and most wear facial mask , some will even keep it during the bonk, only removing it for the bj.
About the price the first offer is now 500st(even if you have ang mo face), easy to bargain to 400..300baths is hard to get now.
Like you said ask about girl service(bj,daty etc) BEFORE taking her, or you will have to pay extra
St room has increase to 150 baths for tiny rooms, with A/c and condom..they are in low maintenance and not worth the price requested..only couple of hotel offer 100 bath fee for a dirty fan room,and only 1 towel(but 2 soaps)
@there are some young girls near 7-Eleven
Yes but don t expect too much in term of service,rushing service and most refused to removed their bras
@It depends on the time of day, weather, day of week.
i should also added police pressure ..
Well very few girls before 11 am and after midnight
@If you see an empty chair, it could be a stunner who got snapped up fast.
No, empty chair mean nothing
PS
-Bad news the new yotse not far from chinatown, that used to host 80 girls,24/24 is now closed for good...for new location playboy yuriclown should know where it have move.
-The Broadway that used to host the Prc is also closed
Old 19-12-2022, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good to know Chinatown has action and it’s not all just restricted to Sukhumvit. Will check it out and share when I’m there next.
Old 19-12-2022, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lansi23 View Post
I was there last october, much less girls than pre covid and most wear facial mask , some will even keep it during the bonk, only removing it for the bj.
About the price the first offer is now 500st(even if you have ang mo face), easy to bargain to 400..300baths is hard to get now.
Like you said ask about girl service(bj,daty etc) BEFORE taking her, or you will have to pay extra
St room has increase to 150 baths for tiny rooms, with A/c and condom..they are in low maintenance and not worth the price requested..only couple of hotel offer 100 bath fee for a dirty fan room,and only 1 towel(but 2 soaps)
@there are some young girls near 7-Eleven
Yes but don t expect too much in term of service,rushing service and most refused to removed their bras
@It depends on the time of day, weather, day of week.
i should also added police pressure ..
Well very few girls before 11 am and after midnight
@If you see an empty chair, it could be a stunner who got snapped up fast.
No, empty chair mean nothing
PS
-Bad news the new yotse not far from chinatown, that used to host 80 girls,24/24 is now closed for good...for new location playboy yuriclown should know where it have move.
-The Broadway that used to host the Prc is also closed
No one wears a mask now. The 300-500 was pre-covid. Now many ask for 600, even if they're average looking. As I said, the young girls near 7-Eleven are rough. Not sure what you mean by police pressure. Like the other FL hotspots, the FLs and police co-exist. The police mainly leave the girls alone. They understand the girls need to make a living. I was there when my girl had to pay her 500 "fine" to a cop. He goes around and takes down the names of the girls and collects 500 from each of them. She was berating the cop. She wasn't going to let him take her money without giving him a hard time.

Thanks for your contribution. I'm only one person. It's great if others chime in with their experiences.
Old 19-12-2022, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy12 View Post
It's not so much about Chinatown being cheap than it is about Sukhumvit being outrageously expensive. Paying B3,000 for a mediocre girl at Thermae is ridiculous. You can get SIX 6 girls in Yaowarat for that!

Note that ST can mean only half an hour or even 15 minutes, so you need to clarify that before going upstairs.
Old 20-12-2022, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
It's not so much about Chinatown being cheap than it is about Sukhumvit being outrageously expensive. Paying B3,000 for a mediocre girl at Thermae is ridiculous. You can get SIX 6 girls in Yaowarat for that!

Note that ST can mean only half an hour or even 15 minutes, so you need to clarify that before going upstairs.
If you booked a hotel in that area, can you take them directly to your room? Like some Thermae girls will go to soi 11 or 13 hotels.
Old 20-12-2022, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicwinter View Post
If you booked a hotel in that area, can you take them directly to your room? Like some Thermae girls will go to soi 11 or 13 hotels.
There's a 80-something Japanese pensioner who drives his motorcycle to Chinatown, picks up a girl and brings her back to his place in the Sukhumvit area. If he likes her, he makes arrangements for her to visit him directly in the future.
Old 20-12-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
kampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

gauging from the experiences shared, chinatown does seem alot cheaper, however the cheap price due to rush service, never take off bra, lousy room, so 1 cent 1 stock la i think.
Old 21-12-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 2
karmasutraa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampongboatman View Post
gauging from the experiences shared, chinatown does seem alot cheaper, however the cheap price due to rush service, never take off bra, lousy room, so 1 cent 1 stock la i think.
i agree with this, its like why maria so expensive, kokoro so cheap.
Old 21-12-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 2
bendadick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmasutraa View Post
i agree with this, its like why maria so expensive, kokoro so cheap.
cannot be so quick to judge, at the end of the day, they can sell whatever price they want. consumers ultimately will pay if they see worth paying.
Old 21-12-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
freshstartm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've checked this area out before, but it looked like there were mostly milfs around when I walked by in the afternoon. Maybe later in the evening, there's more action?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1