The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-02-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
43v3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
Xi Xi is going back next month.
Back for good?
Old 13-02-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Recently few of these OG MLs came back... even YF Violet is back...
Her JG is on par with Demi/Alice right? Gonna try her soon sometime this week.
Old 13-02-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 8
VodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy19.com/tongtong-massage/

Any MR on her? seems promising or landmine?
Old 13-02-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaMenthol View Post
https://sglonelyguy19.com/tongtong-massage/

Any MR on her? seems promising or landmine?
Not sure what's the definition of a landmine but if you scroll back 8 pages, you'll see my reply to another bro.
Old 13-02-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Any updates on her? Any WK here care to share? Is she still here? Some bro mentioned she is still here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiostun View Post
Angel seems to have gone MIA liao, probably tio bao or left already.
The person holding to that number definitely not her.
Deleted the contact after messages like “你是谁?” “我是Angel” lol.

Oh well, some good memories of her. Time to move on to the next one haha.

Stay safe all!
Old 13-02-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
waited nearly 3 years for her return ! Hope service level same ah.
The last I visited her was at MacPherson, think service should be same since previously nothing too heavy flavoured also. Unless now not under the previous handler anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Her JG is on par with Demi/Alice right? Gonna try her soon sometime this week.
I don't really remember her for her JG, more for overall service, mannerism and looks.

Zara
Old 13-02-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilarun View Post

This one is FL convert..... 4 blue can get full service.
Old 13-02-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Recently few of these OG MLs came back... even YF Violet is back...
I didn’t know there was a Violet. Just started this last year so I only had the pleasure of trying Demi and Alice. Last week I tried Emerald.
Old 13-02-2023, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
waited nearly 3 years for her return ! Hope service level same ah.
U all still remember the lady b4 Alice from yf stable? Not as pretty as demi but playability quite high. Cannot remember her name and if any bros know if she can still come back?
Old 13-02-2023, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
I didn’t know there was a Violet. Just started this last year so I only had the pleasure of trying Demi and Alice. Last week I tried Emerald.
How is emerald's jg and service?
Old 13-02-2023, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
tried booking her these few days but she like only responds end of the day with something like "not working today" then advance book her for the next day she say like "don't know if working the next day" lol
She was sick for the past few days and should be recovered. Am meeting her today so should be fine.
Old 13-02-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Don't write MR often nowadays but tried Xia Xia today who's new and has only been in sg for a couple of days. She's a tall girl and has a nice pair of long legs. Bros who have fetish for tall girls like me will not be disappointed. Service is also sincere and good, very friendly and chatty and also speaks in what sounded like a dongbei accent (at least to me). Massage was good and unique and her JG is very shiok/relaxing(not the fake jg though). Can zhut as well but like they say, pls be gentle and you'll be rewarded. Gave me the full hour treatment too so all in all, i find her well deserving of an RTM from me.
Old 13-02-2023, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
How is emerald's jg and service?
She is very professional. Her JG is solid and she is friendly, even though there was a language barrier. But she sees JG as a treatment, so don’t expect a HJ. She told me not to do anything for 3 hours after that.
Old 13-02-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Short MR for xia xia
https://sglonelyguy19.com/xia-xia-massage/

Look: about same as per photo just that her work attire is more down to earth
Massage: she know her way and able to deliver. Also offer head massage post release if times permit
Body: Tall at 170cm. Those who like tall ladies can give her a try. Nice tits - natural
GFE: quite fun to play with and engaging in conversation. She do work out alot too.

RTM: Yes. Definitely will go back. Quite a fun girl to be. Can't offer any comparison as have been exploring other place ^^ First ML I visited since the start of the year.
Old 13-02-2023, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
She was sick for the past few days and should be recovered. Am meeting her today so should be fine.
Icic hope can get to book. Will try
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1