The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-02-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 14
phased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by yao2347 View Post
https://sglonelyguy19.com/tongtong-massage/

looks familiar, is she a returnee?
think she was known as Natalie previously or something..
Old 09-02-2023, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsapp25 View Post
I think so. I texted her and she asking me weird questions of what we did together. Said she lost all her contacts and cannot remember.
something big is brewing. The person holding her phone is not her
Old 09-02-2023, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Do u think u can get such chio babe with nude msg with HJ in a SPA for just 110 ?
She is a full service lady and has been operating in Jalan Besar spa for quite a while now.

Her picture is PS and i didn't proceed when i visited her previously
Old 09-02-2023, 06:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Upz broand welcome. Visited Manman after a year and she still remembered. Best massage for a while and damn good w releasing stiff shoulders and neck. Yeah, her skin contact is really unreal shiok. The bare skin contact when she moved around is a wow effect for me. RTM Yes.
Ya, Manman is one of those I have experience good massage from. She is also easy to talk to, though at time she can be cold in her reply
Old 09-02-2023, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Natalie listing is up.
Old 09-02-2023, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Natalie listing is up.
Which Natalie? Aeroplane Queen?
Old 09-02-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Love

Location- Area B

Face looks similar to photo.
Can say she is considered beautiful.
Not really SYT.Pre Milf ba.
Petie body size.Small soft B cup.
Nice meaty ass to touch.
Massage surprisingly pack a punch for my standard.
Sexy nightie without taking all off.
Half nude sensual with boobs buaying on my back.
No zhut zhut.No kiss.No touching of pussy.Max roam her ass.
HJ while licking my nips.That all.
Many restrictions.As what bro said.Super vanilla ML.

Ejazz
Old 09-02-2023, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
something big is brewing. The person holding her phone is not her
Similar experience but from different ML a few years ago. Found out that her "gd friend" deleted all her wechat contacts after discovering "something" in her room. He called me using her wechat account as I did not answer the similar question and started questioning me. I hanged up the wechat phone call immediately.
Old 09-02-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Similar experience but from different ML a few years ago. Found out that her "gd friend" deleted all her wechat contacts after discovering "something" in her room. He called me using her wechat account as I did not answer the similar question and started questioning me. I hanged up the wechat phone call immediately.
Not necessarily boyfriend or family members, if a ML kena up lorry, the person asking the weird question will most likely be the investigator, who will be using the replies to confront the ML in the interrogation.
Old 09-02-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamboyboy View Post
Hi anyone tried this NiNi before?

https://sglonelyguy19.com/massage-ni-ni/
Recognized the pic. She’s on parallel site. For less than $160
Old 09-02-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Natalie listing is up.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/natalie-massage/

is she really back???? coincidentally when Mango returned too although their offerings are on different spectrums
Old 09-02-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post

is she really back???? coincidentally when Mango returned too although their offerings are on different spectrums
The advert pfp looks exactly the same as her last drawn one. The number looks awfully familiar - muscle memory makes me inclined to think it’s the same number.

I thought she was out of this for good. Hope someone who happens to still be in touch with her for any reason could shed some light
Old 09-02-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1306 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy19.com/kiki-massage/

Looks: 9/10 anytime KTV standard
Boob: Natural C (Very nice shape and feel)
Location: 10/10 Atas apartment. Plenty of parking lot inside.
Massage: 7/10
Hj: 7/10
Overall: 7.5/10
Rtm: Maybe

Very discreet location. Atas and expensive apartment. Very friendly if u are driving. SN during action.

Plus point are friendly, polite, chio, nice neh neh. Value for money.

Verdict: Not the best of course but worth the money.
Old 09-02-2023, 12:27 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

The last known number I have from Natalie ends with a “huat”
I do hope is N. And I thought the stock market over at PRC was going on a recovery.

Until some bros confirm it is indeed N, I’ll find comfort with W and QC - until further notice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
The advert pfp looks exactly the same as her last drawn one. The number looks awfully familiar - muscle memory makes me inclined to think it’s the same number.

I thought she was out of this for good. Hope someone who happens to still be in touch with her for any reason could shed some light

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 09-02-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post

Now become vanilla liao lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1