The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-01-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
vrGalz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyvrGalz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salohci View Post
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/mo-li-massage/

Lack of cim providers and tried her
Looks 5
Massage 3

Looks heavy discount, room non AC non existent massage in and out 30mins.
Rtm nil
This is pretty different from my experience. But I guess that's just how it is. I have received different treatments from various ML even after reading glowing reviews.
Old 08-01-2023, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
43v3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
New year is upon us.
Seems to be quite a number of newbies recently entering the arena.
Just a gentle word of reminder: it’s just a game, have fun and don’t be too serious.
一场游戏一场梦
No matter how real you may think it is at the moment, it’s not. Cos everything is in an artificial environment.
The only thing that’s real is STDs. So take precaution.
Have a great 2023
Well said! Up you too, Huat ah!
Old 08-01-2023, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/keke-massage/

Anyone try her before?
Old 08-01-2023, 06:34 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrytan View Post
ladyassinato,
Another ML that you can bring to your D & D is Nina ( lin lin ' s friend.)
she is tall and size similar to kiki. Feature wise is as good, classy and beautiful. She is from Shandong ang if you know dongbei gal, all very straight forward. She is also highly educated and presentable.
Have you try her!!
Oh yes, in fact Lin Lin recommended her to me before but I see her photos not so chio so hesitated for a while. Also I have many ml to try - Just tried this one, her boobs damn huge, should be a F cup. Service also damn good, allowed me to play with her boobs throughout the whole session. Surely will return back many times to her in future.

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/pi-man-massage/

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 08-01-2023, 06:48 AM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrGalz View Post
This is pretty different from my experience. But I guess that's just how it is. I have received different treatments from various ML even after reading glowing reviews.
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/pp-massage/

Talk about lousy service, the above is the worst I ever encountered. Dun even want to talk to you, just gave a 5 mins of piano massage and started HJ. In and out within 30 min. Seem like she was forced to work as a ml. Her boobs are almost flat.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 08-01-2023 at 07:49 AM.
Old 08-01-2023, 07:06 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
Wah. Kiki again.

Agree with you that if you rate overall for look (i prefer chio ah lian love but Kiki has that elegant look), figure (Kiki is tall and seem like right meat at right place) and boob (squeeze Kiki big melon before too),

Kiki win in overall for these 3 criteria.
Love is much more better to play than Kiki lah (Unless you are her super regular). Also I like Love small panty, pull up her skirt, wow so sexy. Kiki one too big lah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 08-01-2023, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
LifeisGood2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
frankly don't need to get too bothered, both of you are strangers to each other.
yeah.. but what if by any chance that other bro is ur friend,colleague or even uncle, cousin or maybe even your boss

the chance may be very small but it is still there

it's the same reason as why most don't like to geylang for fear of being seen by someone they know (i know chance for geylang much higher since some ppl could be going there for other activities)
Old 08-01-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 5
Aceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to behold

Finally got to try lin lin as I messaged her several times and she didn't reply.

Looks: 7/10. Petite but I find she's prettier than the pictures

Body: 8/10. Super smooth skin and big tits which I like

Massage: 7/0. Surprisingly there's strength in her massage which is a bonus.

Will rtm as she is bubbly and friendly.
Old 08-01-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Some simple FRs on a couple of my recent new discoveries worth mentioning.

Nicole (approx 28/29yo, small but stunning)
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/massage-nicole/
Fair, pretty, petite...though just B cups, they are meaty full, au natural juicy goodness that look absolutely stunning on her slim frame. Nicole can appear a little commercial (or cold) at first. She is defo not a newbie at this and she shoots from the hips where conversation is concerned - direct and terse. But that's her genuine character. Learn to enjoy it, and interactions will be lively. It didnt take too long for us to start to really connect, and the sparks started flying. She turned out to be a caring, gentle ML who is eager to please. Awesome time.
RTM: Yes. But her city location will drastically limit my visits. I really hate driving and parking in the city. Lol.

Nina (approx 26yo... Dang! Wow! Yowzah!)
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/nina-massage/
Her SLG pictures certainly does not flatter her. Not in the least! I was in the mood for more big boobies, and when I booked her, I was all prepared to meet a plus sized, pre-milf ML in Nina - as her pictures in SLG suggest. But once the door opened... I was like..... Dang! Wow! Yowzah! I literally took a few seconds to gawk at the statuesque beauty that stood before me. Nina can be considered only slightly pretty, but it's everything put together that effects immediate nose bleeds. Long flowing locks of hair that sweeps across her classic countenance, and drapes on her tall statuesque frame. Legs, legs and more legs that extends lovingly to the sexiest extended torso. All topped with two huge generous scoops of natural, creamy, C/D boobs. I likey very muchie. Our connection was a slow burn. Soft whispers and light kisses that got progressively more passionate. Her gorgeous physique was a land of adventure and discovery. What a beautiful time with Nina.
RTM: Yes. Yes. And yes! Already have! Firmly in my rotation.

These are high standards of SN MLs. Hope more like these come in to raise the bar of SN MLs here, and those "cannot do this, cannot do that" ones can just go home.
Old 08-01-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/zoya-massage/

Zoya is 实力派. Zoya massage skill is as good as Arissa. Zoya massage technique is different from Arissa but definitely very good and refreshing .

Look 7/10. Not really a looker like Arissa.

HJ is 8/10 and super vanilla like Arissa.

Though petite size but the melon super well shaped and considerably big for her size, butt is flat.

RTM : maybe

Next try for 实力派 is Mango (waiting for her to reach our shore)

agreed not a looker but can't argue still pleasant look wun reject.
more importantly focus is on that pair of bosom. those in her WC would be able to attest.
Old 08-01-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Some simple FRs on a couple of my recent new discoveries worth mentioning.

Nicole (approx 28/29yo, small but stunning)
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/massage-nicole/
Fair, pretty, petite...though just B cups, they are meaty full, au natural juicy goodness that look absolutely stunning on her slim frame. Nicole can appear a little commercial (or cold) at first. She is defo not a newbie at this and she shoots from the hips where conversation is concerned - direct and terse. But that's her genuine character. Learn to enjoy it, and interactions will be lively. It didnt take too long for us to start to really connect, and the sparks started flying. She turned out to be a caring, gentle ML who is eager to please. Awesome time.
RTM: Yes. But her city location will drastically limit my visits. I really hate driving and parking in the city. Lol.

Nina (approx 26yo... Dang! Wow! Yowzah!)
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/nina-massage/
Her SLG pictures certainly does not flatter her. Not in the least! I was in the mood for more big boobies, and when I booked her, I was all prepared to meet a plus sized, pre-milf ML in Nina - as her pictures in SLG suggest. But once the door opened... I was like..... Dang! Wow! Yowzah! I literally took a few seconds to gawk at the statuesque beauty that stood before me. Nina can be considered only slightly pretty, but it's everything put together that effects immediate nose bleeds. Long flowing locks of hair that sweeps across her classic countenance, and drapes on her tall statuesque frame. Legs, legs and more legs that extends lovingly to the sexiest extended torso. All topped with two huge generous scoops of natural, creamy, C/D boobs. I likey very muchie. Our connection was a slow burn. Soft whispers and light kisses that got progressively more passionate. Her gorgeous physique was a land of adventure and discovery. What a beautiful time with Nina.
RTM: Yes. Yes. And yes! Already have! Firmly in my rotation.

These are high standards of SN MLs. Hope more like these come in to raise the bar of SN MLs here, and those "cannot do this, cannot do that" ones can just go home.
Always enjoy reading your FRs ... machiam like romantic novel with all the flowery words and colourful descriptions.

Also interesting that the pics of Lin Lin and Nina make them look older ... direct opposite of what most MLs are trying to achieve with those heavily photoshopped images.
Old 08-01-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/fairy-massage/

Looks : 8 ( some enhancement but very sweet looking girl)
Figure : 9 ( she has natural C or D , confirm are real boobs . Some bros say is fake but confirm real . She has very nice ass as well , I am an ass guy . Very perky )
Massage : 9 ( She is a trained masseur in Shenzhen , and she can really put me to sleep with her stroke)
Sensual: 8 ( with pair c+ boobs , pointy nipples and nice tawainese voice , really turn me on . She do slow strokes , her reason , she does not want me to cum too fast , wants me to enjoy the moment before cumming full force )
GFE : 9

RTM : Yes ,with the current market with nice perky ass and boobs to pair with a good massage session .
Old 08-01-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/fairy-massage/

Looks : 8 ( some enhancement but very sweet looking girl)
Figure : 9 ( she has natural C or D , confirm are real boobs . Some bros say is fake but confirm real . She has very nice ass as well , I am an ass guy . Very perky )
Massage : 9 ( She is a trained masseur in Shenzhen , and she can really put me to sleep with her stroke)
Sensual: 8 ( with pair c+ boobs , pointy nipples and nice tawainese voice , really turn me on . She do slow strokes , her reason , she does not want me to cum too fast , wants me to enjoy the moment before cumming full force )
GFE : 9

RTM : Yes ,with the current market with nice perky ass and boobs to pair with a good massage session .
Agree with the MR. One of the slowest (in a good way) HJ that I have received.
Old 08-01-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinganam View Post
Thanks bro for trusting my MR
Visited her again today . As expected her sensual up level again
Sensual up to what level?
Old 08-01-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeisGood2022 View Post
yeah.. but what if by any chance that other bro is ur friend,colleague or even uncle, cousin or maybe even your boss

the chance may be very small but it is still there

it's the same reason as why most don't like to geylang for fear of being seen by someone they know (i know chance for geylang much higher since some ppl could be going there for other activities)
Then jackpot! What makes you think they are not as uncomfortable as you?

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/99-massage/

Recently tried this ML. Was curious because many comments here says cannot get her, so I just text to try. Was afraid she is a landmine as well. Booking was smooth.

It turns out she is quite a gem! Discount a little, JUST a little, from the PS photos, but definitely her. Those eyes...ooh la la..very captivating. She is rather shy and green but everything about her, physically, makes up for it. Thoroughly enjoyed the session. She is definitely moving to the top of my rotation list.

Current priority rotation list: Anqi/ Wencun (not listed yet), Lin Lin, CoCo(no longer listed), Elmi, and the new 99.

Others that I add in to mix up the rotation: You You, OMM, Kiki
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1