The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-12-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Is this tutu?

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/duo-duo-massage/
Old 31-12-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Positive positive

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrageur View Post
Old 31-12-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
frontdis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bendan View Post
JasonJG bro description is pretty accurate. I just visited her on 24 Dec. She is not the petite kind that will fly away when wind blow, but also not the +20KG as what you described. I guess her weight is about 50-55kg. In today's landmine landscape, she meet my expectations. Again, YMMV.
She is one of my top ML and had visited her multiple times. Jason's description on her is accurate. Her massage is great and i always leave a happy man.
Old 01-01-2023, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sian eh I book ml from spa but she didn't put me in database zzz anyone know which ml more 'accepting'?
Old 01-01-2023, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopdepoop View Post
Sian eh I book ml from spa but she didn't put me in database zzz anyone know which ml more 'accepting'?
Did you ask the ML from spa whether she has access to database and ask her help to put your number inside?
Old 01-01-2023, 08:33 AM
Samster

poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Did you ask the ML from spa whether she has access to database and ask her help to put your number inside?
Didn't specifically ask if she had access to database. But maybe her mind was more on going home (left sg alrdy)
Old 01-01-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, any reason why its a write-off? I'm planning to visit her.. her photos sure look tempting to me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/tian-xin-...n-xin-massage/

She is polite enough but it's total $120 write off for me.
Old 01-01-2023, 11:22 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The ones from Holland V at $108?

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 01-01-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
The ones from Holland V at $108?
Yea, I mean I wasn't happy with the service but I was polite or so I thought
Old 01-01-2023, 11:46 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yea, I mean I wasn't happy with the service but I was polite or so I thought
I didn't tried these...thought it will cost more than $108 and since they are mp, most probably they welcome all comers and not do filtering using databases like those in condo and etc

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 01-01-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
I didn't tried these...thought it will cost more than $108 and since they are mp, most probably they welcome all comers and not do filtering using databases like those in condo and etc
Eh I found 1 on impmm… might be a shaky one again but we'll see how it goes

Btw xi xi was the only one that bothered to reply me and advising me how to get back in database. +Points for her already lmao
Old 01-01-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Bye bye Jing Jing, my sweet sexy minx. Thanks for the unforgettable mammaries.
Old 01-01-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Has malaxi stopped working?
Old 01-01-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Has malaxi stopped working?
She has RTC, but will be back in February.
Old 01-01-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
She has RTC, but will be back in February.
Thanks bro very hard for me to book girls because i apparently still don't have my number in the database lmao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1