The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-12-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2527 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
no idea who it is but I reckon don't get your hopes too high
it is common occurrence that returnees converge on whatever is the current norm

so there have been numerous who offered more and returned with less offerings

or they offered the same with additional top ups
already in shore le, waiting to post up once she stabilizes, currently only taking regulars. service wise still the same as a few years ago...
Old 31-12-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Who are we expecting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
already in shore le, waiting to post up once she stabilizes, currently only taking regulars. service wise still the same as a few years ago...
Old 31-12-2022, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/tian-xin-...n-xin-massage/

She is polite enough but it's total $120 write off for me.
Old 31-12-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Who are we expecting?
Currently, there's this ML who went by the name Anqi/Wen Cun who was stationed at RV near chicken rice stall and shifted to Balestier. Very little massage but FN, high playability and 5G full coverage roaming. Not listed but taking regulars.

Another ML who was the original soccer crazy fan who loved Barcelona, Man U, Messi and Ronaldo just landed yesterday. Massage lacked strength, small boobs but other FN and good service attitude. Previous stint located at Area G near MRT. Will probably list soon once housing issue resolved.

Both guaranteed no drop in service.

Last edited by JasonJG; 31-12-2022 at 02:06 PM.
Old 31-12-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Currently, there's this ML who went by the name Anqi/Wen Cun who was stationed at RV near chicken rice stall and shifted to Balestier. Very little massage but FN, high playability and 5G full coverage roaming. Not listed but taking regulars.

Another ML who was the original soccer crazy fan who loved Barcelona, Man U, Messi and Ronaldo just landed yesterday. Massage lacked strength, small boobs but other FN and good service attitude. Previous stint located at Area G near MRT. Will probably list soon once housing issue resolved.

Was hoping for new dishes but looking at the boring, cannot this cannot that SN MLs that recently came, these awesome returnees are great news indeed. Defo wipe away those away those clothed MLs. Lol.
Old 31-12-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, I agree with you on below FRs. In fact, Keying & Momo are those very few ladies that stay true to their photos (>95% similarity), but yet get very little exposure here. Both of them gave me very strong GFE feel during the session. Definitely part of my RTM listing.

BTW, think Momo has moved to a more central location right next to MRT station.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oasis853 View Post
Just started in this scene and would like to
share my experiences, pls note these are my personal & subjective opinions, hope that it might help anyone considering any of these MLs

1) Ke Ying (https://sglonelyguy-18.com/ke-ying-massage/)
Looks: about a 7.5-8/10, considered pretty and chio to me
Body: 7/10 slim with nice xlb
Massage: was alright with some back stepping
Sensual/HJ: she does have some techniques to try her best to help you shoot

RTM: Was a decent session and would return for her looks

2) Mo Mo (https://sglonelyguy-18.com/mo-mo-massage/)
Location: about 8 mins walk from MRT (not sure if she is still at same place, might have changed)
Looks: about a 7/10, looks close to photo
Body: 7/10 not slim but defo not fat with big boobs maybe around a C
Massage: was alright
Sensual/HJ: she was very accommodating when trying to help you shoot with no complains

RTM: Yes for her good service and attitude, really nice lady

3) KK (https://sglonelyguy-18.com/kk-massage/)
Location: about 10 mins walk from MRT but there is also bus stop nearby
Looks: about a 7.5/10, youthful looking quite cute
Body: 9/10 quite slim with big boobs, probably bigger than C
Massage: was alright
Sensual/HJ: she was very hardworking in trying to help me shoot, would position herself to have easy access to her boobs while jerking you off

RTM: Yes for her boobs and good service, she initiated a head massage as there was some time left

Overall, i believe bros here will have a good session with any of these MLs as they have quite good attitude and service and do not shortchange you. Hope this helps!

Last edited by steelaeroplane; 31-12-2022 at 03:27 PM.
Old 31-12-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I remembered Wen Cun to be quite good.
In todays market would be very good
Old 31-12-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Thank you

Any pics to jolt back my memories

Must have been at least 5 years ago. Can't remember the faces..

Quote:

Old 31-12-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Thanks, Jason. Straight to the point and no beating around the bush.

Quote:

Old 31-12-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone visited 99 and can give a FR?

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/99-massage/
Old 31-12-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
She’s kinda classified as a restrictive vanilla tho..

Just a heads-up for others who think she is a high playability ML lol..
she’s my lumber 1 because there’s v little drama going to her. She doesn’t shortchange on time, she doesn’t try to chop carrot, she doesn’t have any bad attitude, v pleasant looks and demeanor and of cos her massage packs a punch.
Old 31-12-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6485 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Mango.. Waste time lah.. Wake me up when aila is back.
Aila... Yes! Regretted not trying back then..... if she comes back, i must try!
Old 31-12-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
wow! It sure looks like it! Cant wait for this reunion! Looking fwd to 2023!
be patience and wait since not even reach.
Old 31-12-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
torotoro is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Donna also!
For me is Lulu 🥲
Old 31-12-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.impmm28.com/girl.php?id=4559

Any review for this gal?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1