The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-12-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 2
dlolu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
The rabbit seems to be back here to celebrate the year of the rabbit... still vanilla likely but good to have an additional option in the East.
yea, she is my favourite vanilla ML in terms of looks, gfe and can provide good massage.
Old 30-12-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 2
dlolu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yep came back a couple of days ago with her best friend. Didn't get to see her best friend. Anyone knows who she is? Is she also a returnee ?
she used to share an apt with her friend who was also listed in SLG as apple. think she recently RTC. so might or might not be the same friend.
Old 30-12-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
suddenly noticed there's a SGrean on SLG?!?!?!

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/ya-ya-massage/

anyone have FR on her?

Thanks in advance. Gam xia very much!
150 eh exp
Old 30-12-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute

Has tried to converse in Cantonese to Love and this Cantonese conversation helps to have better GFE and sensual session. Again YMMV.

Love - https://sglonelyguy-18.com/love-massage/

Look : 9/10 Very pretty and seductive eyes. She definitely looks hot if you see her in clubbing. Photo slightly PS and she looks prettier when see Love in person

Body : 8/10 Natural B boob. Cannot zhut boob though

Massage : 7/10 Put in effort and not piano type

Sensual and HJ: 8/10

GFE : 9/10

RTM : Yes.

Overall, she is shy sometimes and RTM is confirmed for her chio look alone. In my view, she is the most chio SGL ML for those MLs I visited this year.

---------------

Angelbaby (Macau) - https://sglonelyguy-18.com/angelbaby-massage/

Good for foot soldiers as 5 mins walk from mrt. Good for drivers too as there are open carpark and ample parking space. She stays alone. Toilet is clean and towel is fresh.

Look : 7/10 She has TVB HK actress vibe

Body : Petite, slim and boob size enhanced.

Massage and HJ : 8/10 feel like Thai hard massage and it is good for those who like hard massage.

RTM : Yes

Overall a very nice session. No phone usage. No short change.

Last edited by goodnick; 31-12-2022 at 09:50 AM.
Old 30-12-2022, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, your FRs are spot-on! totally agree. Both of them are in my RTM list. Angelbaby for her super strong Thai massage while Love is for her pretty & sultry look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
Has tried to converse in Cantonese to Love and this Cantonese conversation helps to have better GFE and sensual session. Again YMMV.

Look : 9/10 Very pretty and seductive eyes. She definitely looks hot if you see her in clubbing. Photo slightly PS and she looks prettier when see Love in person

Body : 8/10 Natural B boob. Cannot zhut boob though

Massage : 7/10 Put in effort and not piano type

Sensual and HJ: 8/10

GFE : 9/10

Playability - Vanilla and low

RTM : Yes.

Overall, she is shy sometimes and RTM is confirmed for her chio look alone. In my view, she is the most chio SGL ML for those MLs I visited this year.

Last edited by steelaeroplane; 30-12-2022 at 10:39 PM.
Old 30-12-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Oh wow. Is a certain yellow colour fruit coming to our shores soon again?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-12-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Should be confirm lah.
Old 30-12-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 11
bofrei is a glorious beacon of lightbofrei is a glorious beacon of lightbofrei is a glorious beacon of lightbofrei is a glorious beacon of lightbofrei is a glorious beacon of light

Mango finally coming back...
Old 30-12-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bofrei View Post
Mango finally coming back...
wha bro who is this legendary mango? Sorry just join the chiongster scene for 3 months niah.
Old 30-12-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Should be confirm lah.
wow, excellent news.
Old 30-12-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
May be lelong after 8 Jan 2023
Happy New Year to all
Old 30-12-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
If Kiki let loose, she will be the most Ang Pai in SLG. Other gals totally cannot fight in term of look and personality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post

Round One! Fight!

Ok, I’m just joking.
Nowadays somehow most ML service seems same same but different but same.
Like nothing sexciting……
Just a matter of whose looks/character/chemistry gum nia.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 30-12-2022, 06:25 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Round One! Fight!

Ok, I’m just joking.
Like nothing sexciting……
I only give full points in overall section to ml who is FN, syt, chio and has gfe there are few mls who has these criterias currently...many are vanilla, SN, has restrictions and oh..."keep saying fully booked" lol what is the point of messaging then?

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 30-12-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

So Jing Jing have left our shores?
Old 30-12-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Round One! Fight!

Ok, I’m just joking.
Like nothing sexciting……
Spot on. Me too for these criteria for RTM - looks/character/chemistry.

Different bro can have different taste for the same girl. So looks are always subjective. So solely my view
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1