The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-12-2022, 10:22 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
She is on my list...but yet to try her

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 28-12-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
After Jan 8th when all restrictions are gone, we will have even more choices by going to China
one ML asked me to visit her back in China... will I become robert?
Old 28-12-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
Thanks bro. Comparing to OMM in terms of look, who would you prefer?
Very subjective. XX is youthful but I would go with OMM (I'm an old man so her age doesn't count against her)
Old 28-12-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefernus View Post
Bros, anyone knows some good MLs who accept new numbers? Or any good way to get into database? I trying for a few popular ones but keep rejected saying not in database haiz...
I am facing the same problem
What apps /sms to the given numbers
But no reply from them or unable to add
Any advice ?
Waiting is killing me … I want book the, for their services
Old 28-12-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 12
kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!

Who is this mythical ou mm everyone is talking about
Old 28-12-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
padfoot135 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

jenny - from sgbeauty

Visited her last week even though was a long journey from the west but i never regret it.
Location: Clean, private and discrete location with nice bath room and towels.
Looks: Personally i feel it looks quite close to the picture but she was wearing mask, did not ask her to remove it as i wanted to respect her decision for keep herself safe.
Boobs: nice soft pointy C-D cup, can feel the hard nipples when she did Nuru
Packge: $180 Masasge + Nuru ( take note she dun do FJ)

Reached her location and went to shower alone as she had to set up the air matress for the Nuru Massage, this was the 2nd time i tried nuru so dunoe what to expect, ask me to laydown and she started to apply the gel on me. The gel was warmed up and it was really shieok especially when she spread it around my little bro she went did use her finger tips+ nails to tease around.. fuuuhh.... after that she got on me and started to slide around rubbing her sis+tits on my arms and legs and back.. i only got 1 word to discribe... shieok... after that she switch over to 69 but she did tell me not to play with her little sis first which i did't (respect please) then finally she proceed to do "fake" fj but sadly my bro didnt want to cum.. i think i have sensitivity issue...fap too much... any bros here got advice please let me know...

After awhile she stopped and she went to shower followed by me and she gave me a great massage, she really have good strength not those piano ones... then she ask me to turn over and say want to try and give me a HJ. This was the part that she impress me with her attitude... she really tried her best and kept on trying... said i came so far if i dont cum i really liao gas.. finally my bro gave way.. went to shower and left a really happy man.

will cmf RTf if i find myself at East side again... sadly went side can only hear cricket.. her nuru message was really shieok with the hot gel+butt crack and ball teasing.... i suck at discribing things so i think my review cant do her justice...
Old 29-12-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
It's your choice whether to become a Robert lols
Old 29-12-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
You visit her you are the guest... she should pay for going out etc.

C
Old 29-12-2022, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

https://sgbeautycastle-20.com/bing-b...ssage-hj-bbbj/

Any FR on Bing Bing? Photoshop for her face looks very heavy, scared is a landmine
Old 29-12-2022, 05:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Yes ah. Managed to book an appt with OMM for the first time for later. Maybe an FR to follow after the experience. 😁
Old 29-12-2022, 06:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
CocoJohn is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any bros tried 99 before?

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/99-massage/

If she does look like the photos, she will be a gem not to be missed.
Old 29-12-2022, 06:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
CocoJohn is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-20.com/bing-b...ssage-hj-bbbj/

Any FR on Bing Bing? Photoshop for her face looks very heavy, scared is a landmine
She is a FL. She is definitely not the one in the photos, but real person is prettier with nice C+ boobs and petite. Massage wise is so so only. She is operating at a MP.
Old 29-12-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Below is my personal opinion based on first session:

OMM (Not listed?)
Packs a very good massage with very high sensual and high playability.
Looks wise, personally gives me an auntie vibe tho there are many FRs that say she’s pretty. So look wise is subjective I guess.
Also provide SM service. Hard core heavy flavoured ML.
I more scare of her raping me than she scare of me.
Overall a good massage with an action packed session.
A ATB version of Soda.

Arissa https://sglonelyguy-17.com/arissa-massage/
Very good massage but low sensual and playability. But makes up for it with very good hand skill.
Looks wise gives me those jap housewife feel.
Also do Guasha, ear picking, facial, etc.
Her regulars typically booked few hours session.
Overall a good massage in a very relaxing spa like environment but in a condo unit.

Angelbaby https://sglonelyguy-17.com/angelbaby-massage/
Just a vanilla with an above average massage. More like a Thai massage with cracking here and there. No massage bed unlike the other two.
Higher sensual and playability than Arissa.
Look wise, personally the better of the three, more 女人味, and give me the TVB actress vibe.
Overall an above average massage with a typical session.
Session also easier to get compare to the other two which likely requires advance booking.

Please note: YMMV, so choose your own poison.

Wah, ah boy really rocking the ML scene siol! I do somewhat agree with you about OMM. She's not that old, but she has a bit of auntie mannerisms.

Anyway, to each their own, but that one video didn't do a lot of good for me. The few times I have been to her place, I never really felt comfortable what stuff is still around. Now really dont think i have the stomach to return. Hahaha. Lol.

Soda also haven't seen for a while. Has she quit drinking yet?
Old 29-12-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13821 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried this dua neh neh before?

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/kaka-massage/
Old 29-12-2022, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Quick MR on the hard to book Taiwanese lass, Xi Xi.

Pros:
Bubbly personality and doubly mischevious, not unlike LL.
Very free with her body (and tongue) which I love - she has various services but though I took the cheapest one (HJ), she did it well and it was still value for money.
She likes being pleasured too and will guide you. As said in Seinfeld, usually guys just go down there and hope for the best!

Cons:
Not really a looker - again a bit like LL. She's not ugly - pleasant looking but won't turn heads on the street.
Boobs seem man made to me - anyone can confirm?

RTM: Yep!
Think her boobs should be enhanced, I saw a surgical line at the bottom part of boobs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1