The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-12-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 12
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Below is my personal opinion based on first session:

OMM (Not listed?)
Packs a very good massage with very high sensual and high playability.
Looks wise, personally gives me an auntie vibe tho there are many FRs that say she’s pretty. So look wise is subjective I guess.
Also provide SM service. Hard core heavy flavoured ML.
I more scare of her raping me than she scare of me.
Overall a good massage with an action packed session.
A ATB version of Soda.

Arissa https://sglonelyguy-17.com/arissa-massage/
Very good massage but low sensual and playability. But makes up for it with very good hand skill.
Looks wise gives me those jap housewife feel.
Also do Guasha, ear picking, facial, etc.
Her regulars typically booked few hours session.
Overall a good massage in a very relaxing spa like environment but in a condo unit.

Angelbaby https://sglonelyguy-17.com/angelbaby-massage/
Just a vanilla with an above average massage. More like a Thai massage with cracking here and there. No massage bed unlike the other two.
Higher sensual and playability than Arissa.
Look wise, personally the better of the three, more 女人味, and give me the TVB actress vibe.
Overall an above average massage with a typical session.
Session also easier to get compare to the other two which likely requires advance booking.

Please note: YMMV, so choose your own poison.
Thanks for the details. Have upped as well!
Old 28-12-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Just don't compromise and follow her to the local joints, those malls etc I think still okay.

Btw the one that I went to visit is really one of a kind thus I made the effort...
Thanks man! Have upped your points. I honestly don’t feel very motivated to visit her. Visiting ML in her home country feels like crossing the line between having low risk fun and heading into higher risk territory. No longer fire-and-forget. And like you said, it is a lot of work…
Old 28-12-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kkzaii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone can pm OMM WeChat? Wanna try her out for since on leave these few days
Old 28-12-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 51
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Have promised an ML to visit her when China is open. But i would wait for half a year more for the virus high peak period is over first.
Point returned. thanks
Old 28-12-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakuyo View Post
I feel OMM closely resembles hk actress yang gong ru.
Wah so chio or not
Old 28-12-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Thanks man! Have upped your points. I honestly don’t feel very motivated to visit her. Visiting ML in her home country feels like crossing the line between having low risk fun and heading into higher risk territory. No longer fire-and-forget. And like you said, it is a lot of work…
Actually no need to think to much unless she was already showing signs of expecting more from you when she was here... so you are right about crossing the line, as long as it doesn't feel so and you are in control, I don't see any harm...

Zara
Old 28-12-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2302 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Below is my personal opinion based on first session:

OMM (Not listed?)
Packs a very good massage with very high sensual and high playability.
Looks wise, personally gives me an auntie vibe tho there are many FRs that say she’s pretty. So look wise is subjective I guesLs.
Also provide SM service. Hard core heavy flavoured ML.
I more scare of her raping me than she scare of me.
Overall a good massage with an action packed session.
A ATB version of Soda.

Arissa https://sglonelyguy-17.com/arissa-massage/
Very good massage but low sensual and playability. But makes up for it with very good hand skill.
Looks wise gives me those jap housewife feel.
Also do Guasha, ear picking, facial, etc.
Her regulars typically booked few hours session.
Overall a good massage in a very relaxing spa like environment but in a condo unit.

Angelbaby https://sglonelyguy-17.com/angelbaby-massage/
Just a vanilla with an above average massage. More like a Thai massage with cracking here and there. No massage bed unlike the other two.
Higher sensual and playability than Arissa.
Look wise, personally the better of the three, more 女人味, and give me the TVB actress vibe.
Overall an above average massage with a typical session.
Session also easier to get compare to the other two which likely requires advance booking.

Please note: YMMV, so choose your own poison.
LOL...OMM will cry out loud if she read ur MR on her looks. I have to agree that she aged a lot and became more meaty after her long break in Dec 2021. Her elbow back massage is still tok gong though.

Angelbaby is value for money. Good looks and good Thai massage with gd attitude. Difficult not to RTM especially after being massaged by pianist MLs.
Old 28-12-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
She does a little! But OMM scares me.. Hahaha I remember the first time I went, she pin me down and tried to make me squirt after I cum..

That feeling..... Can die!
You can tell her what you want or don't want and she will oblige. She didn't do her edging on me after cumming cos I dislike it. She stuck a finger in me to shock me but I have done prostate before and it was enjoyable
Old 28-12-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

The legendary Sophia has left our shore last week. Wondering if she will be back again?
Old 28-12-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quick MR on the hard to book Taiwanese lass, Xi Xi.

Pros:
Bubbly personality and doubly mischevious, not unlike LL.
Very free with her body (and tongue) which I love - she has various services but though I took the cheapest one (HJ), she did it well and it was still value for money.
She likes being pleasured too and will guide you. As said in Seinfeld, usually guys just go down there and hope for the best!

Cons:
Not really a looker - again a bit like LL. She's not ugly - pleasant looking but won't turn heads on the street.
Boobs seem man made to me - anyone can confirm?

RTM: Yep!
Old 28-12-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sad siah... didn't know she was leaving.. if not would have RTM before she leaves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
The legendary Sophia has left our shore last week. Wondering if she will be back again?
Old 28-12-2022, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks bro. Comparing to OMM in terms of look, who would you prefer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Quick MR on the hard to book Taiwanese lass, Xi Xi.

Pros:
Bubbly personality and doubly mischevious, not unlike LL.
Very free with her body (and tongue) which I love - she has various services but though I took the cheapest one (HJ), she did it well and it was still value for money.
She likes being pleasured too and will guide you. As said in Seinfeld, usually guys just go down there and hope for the best!

Cons:
Not really a looker - again a bit like LL. She's not ugly - pleasant looking but won't turn heads on the street.
Boobs seem man made to me - anyone can confirm?

RTM: Yep!
Old 28-12-2022, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
LOL. Bro @SithLord74 you sure you wanna know? Again no judgement. Different people have different fetishes. My fetishes are frenching, 5G roaming and FN. Those videos that left a “lasting impression” are putting wires into your urethra to achieve orgasm (as mentioned earlier by another bro), licking off fresh p@@p (from ML) off the toilet floor and mixing fresh p@@p (from ML) with rice and being fed by ML….

Hope bros who want to judge to refrain from commenting. Let’s respect diversity. Different experiences get different bros off. So let view it with an open mind. If you visit enough MLs and talk to them often you will hear many many more interesting stories about bros here too. But that is for another day.

And for those who have been sending me Pm for OMM contact. Do some work. The search function is there for a reason. Although sharing is caring but Not nice to share contact without her permission since she is not listed atm.
Holy crap!! Sorry…pun unintended. 😁 Ok, those are not for me. I’m more into cock biting and penectomy threats, and non-stop edging via HJ and BJ until she gives permission for me to come. Sigh. It will be so much better if she can speak EL. Sure, I can use Google translate but the experience will be hampered throughout the session.
Old 28-12-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Has anyone tried Ke Ke?
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/ke-ke-massage/
Old 28-12-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 12
kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/w-massage/

Looks: 9/10 photos are of cuz a bit edited but definitely a looker .In fact the photos with the fake big eyes make her look less attractive than real life IMHO

Body : 7/10 I'm a boob lover so im naturally going to be bias against anything lower than Ds .But her figure is really good and though her boobs are ( i think) implants it compliments her figure really well.

Massage: 7/10 Not the best but it is good enough to not be considered piano kind that is just for show, You will feel quite relaxed after her massage but will probably not get rid of severe aching knots.

Sensual : 8/10 Reading her past MR she really up level alot, alternate between alot of strokes and touch your whole KKB very lovingly. In addition very hardworking, consciously tries to figure out what kind of technique that will stimulate you the most. In addition I have slight ED but that did not discourage her to milk me till i dry.

GFE: 10/10 where she shines the most, very genuine feeling, from start to finish will make u feel as if you know her for a long time.

RTM: Definitely, i got a feeling she is going to constantly up her game the longer she is here ( Plus point her place is convenient for me. Btw its pretty discreet)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1