The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-12-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 15
wysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR on Su Ya
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/su-ya-massage/

Room: clean with attached bathroom, shared unit
Looks: Feature similar to photo but age like mid 30s or close to 40
Body: Got tummy, B size boobs
Massage: Strong oil massage, done in fully clothed
Sensual: HDLY followed by HJ, SN with dress on waist, only roam top
Overall: Suitable for those looking for a good massage with a release
RTM: Not for me
Old 28-12-2022, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Anyone managed to book An yi or Nan Xing? Messaged but no reply... All pther popular Ang Pais replied though just in case someone saying my number is blah blah..

PS: Before today, An yi replied to my message once few weeks back when she said fully booked when I asked in the morning
Past few weeks did message her, she replied “fully booked” all the times hahah..
Old 28-12-2022, 01:15 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Past few weeks did message her, she replied “fully booked” all the times hahah..
Been "bao" the 2nd time...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 28-12-2022, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 12
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Becareful of what u've wished for. I definitely won't look for her again after seeing that disgusting video.
I also like to have OMM contact, if someone could share? Thanks!
Old 28-12-2022, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 12
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold

OMM and Angelbaby massage compared to Arissa?
Arissa massage is pretty good too. The other 2 can rate as good as hers?
Old 28-12-2022, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
While we are on this, if one’s limit for this chionging is around 2k per month, one should be able to get beyond the listed services of a ML. Am I right?
No sure way to it. You may think 2k is a lot to some it’s small change. Same for the ML, if they don’t have the feels for you or u were an ass to her, she might not even think that amount is sufficient for her. You are better off spending that amount on truly FL whom you know will take your money anytime.
Old 28-12-2022, 06:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Deleted post

Last edited by Ray06; 28-12-2022 at 09:00 AM.
Old 28-12-2022, 06:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasperdo View Post
OMM and Angelbaby massage compared to Arissa?
Arissa massage is pretty good too. The other 2 can rate as good as hers?
Below is my personal opinion based on first session:

OMM (Not listed?)
Packs a very good massage with very high sensual and high playability.
Looks wise, personally gives me an auntie vibe tho there are many FRs that say she’s pretty. So look wise is subjective I guess.
Also provide SM service. Hard core heavy flavoured ML.
I more scare of her raping me than she scare of me.
Overall a good massage with an action packed session.
A ATB version of Soda.

Arissa https://sglonelyguy-17.com/arissa-massage/
Very good massage but low sensual and playability. But makes up for it with very good hand skill.
Looks wise gives me those jap housewife feel.
Also do Guasha, ear picking, facial, etc.
Her regulars typically booked few hours session.
Overall a good massage in a very relaxing spa like environment but in a condo unit.

Angelbaby https://sglonelyguy-17.com/angelbaby-massage/
Just a vanilla with an above average massage. More like a Thai massage with cracking here and there. No massage bed unlike the other two.
Higher sensual and playability than Arissa.
Look wise, personally the better of the three, more 女人味, and give me the TVB actress vibe.
Overall an above average massage with a typical session.
Session also easier to get compare to the other two which likely requires advance booking.

Please note: YMMV, so choose your own poison.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡

Last edited by Ahh_Boi; 28-12-2022 at 07:19 AM.
Old 28-12-2022, 07:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Anyone managed to book An yi or Nan Xing? Messaged but no reply... All pther popular Ang Pais replied though just in case someone saying my number is blah blah..

PS: Before today, An yi replied to my message once few weeks back when she said fully booked when I asked in the morning
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/nan-xing-massage/
Nan Xing is overseas with her jie Meis. Will be back end of this week.
Was jokingly telling her if she has been abducted over there hence no reply. If need to pay ransom let me know. LOL.

Was planning to visit her yesterday afternoon. Ended up with Fishnet lady since NX is not available.

During breakfast, NX Jio me for the trip over the long weekend but last minute can’t make it. still beating myself over it.

She replied me last night with a photo of her smiling beautifully for the camera. She is having a good time there. Extended the trip. So she is good and your number is good too. LOL. Try again later this week.

Last edited by cheongster_11; 28-12-2022 at 07:51 AM.
Old 28-12-2022, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
smoothjazz1918 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Now trying hard to work out and diet and take better care of myself to enhance my chance. Haha. 2023 goals.

After you dieted and work out, I would say the best experience comes when you least expected. Everyone will, in their own time, get lucky at least once if not more. It’s about the right timing and chemistry. Just be patient and you will reap your reward soon enough. Even a senior citizen gets lucky too. 🤭🤭🤭 and it’s all thanks to those senior bros tips on improving yourself on looks and physique. It really works.
Old 28-12-2022, 07:30 AM
Samster

cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
Bro…what other videos did she have?? ��
LOL. Bro @SithLord74 you sure you wanna know? Again no judgement. Different people have different fetishes. My fetishes are frenching, 5G roaming and FN. Those videos that left a “lasting impression” are putting wires into your urethra to achieve orgasm (as mentioned earlier by another bro), licking off fresh p@@p (from ML) off the toilet floor and mixing fresh p@@p (from ML) with rice and being fed by ML….

Hope bros who want to judge to refrain from commenting. Let’s respect diversity. Different experiences get different bros off. So let view it with an open mind. If you visit enough MLs and talk to them often you will hear many many more interesting stories about bros here too. But that is for another day.

And for those who have been sending me Pm for OMM contact. Do some work. The search function is there for a reason. Although sharing is caring but Not nice to share contact without her permission since she is not listed atm.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 28-12-2022, 07:30 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Was jokingly telling her if she has been abducted over there hence no reply. If need to pay ransom let me know. LOL.

Was planning to visit her yesterday afternoon. Ended up with Fishnet lady since she is not available.

She Jio me for the trip over the long weekend but last minute can’t make it. still beating myself over it.

She replied me last night with a photo of her smiling beautifully for the camera. She is having a good time there. Extended the trip. So she is good and your number is good too. LOL. Try again later this week.
Lol of course I know my number is good Thanks for the info, bro

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 28-12-2022, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by theelife View Post
For a ML experience, she’s not worth the $150.
Neither dead gorgeous nor model liked figure. Acceptable nia.
Location at Orchard 4 stars hotel.
Massage is piano trained.
B+ boobs and a forest below.
Didn’t opt for upsized menu… cos she is just mehhhhhhhh.

Save your $150 guys
10Q bro @theelife for taking a bullet for us.
Was planning to visit her already. Will PM You for more deets.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 28-12-2022, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothjazz1918 View Post
After you dieted and work out, I would say the best experience comes when you least expected. Everyone will, in their own time, get lucky at least once if not more. It’s about the right timing and chemistry. Just be patient and you will reap your reward soon enough. Even a senior citizen gets lucky too. 🤭🤭🤭 and it’s all thanks to those senior bros tips on improving yourself on looks and physique. It really works.
Lol I have had my share of luck, though not with my preferred targets. Thanks for the advice and happy cheonging! Upped your points!
Old 28-12-2022, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post

Was planning to visit her yesterday afternoon. Ended up with Fishnet lady since NX is not available.

During breakfast, NX Jio me for the trip over the long weekend but last minute can’t make it. still beating myself over it.

Wah even jio you for holiday
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1