The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-12-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better
!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Commando MR coming up. Stay tuned.
She may be moving to new location this weekend so may need some time before settling down. But one sex-citing trait about Fairy is I love how she quivers with excitement and hyperventilate when you lick her sensitive bits on those 34D (.)(.) Got me all pumped up to see her innate physiological responses to my touches. YMMV

BUT before all of you get excited, she has her boundaries so personal take is don’t think she is an FL. Can probably add Fairy to the #trending SN Vanilla list after she is verified by bros here.
ya bro.. keep us posted. her photos look a bit CGI.. so am very looking forward your commando FR.!
Old 17-12-2022, 04:21 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Messaged 3 Ang Pais early in the morning today...1 is fully booked, 1 booked but last minute need to run errands...1 was free at a specific time so tried Angel who has some bros saying about the salivia and stuff...Here is my fr to shed some light:

Face: 8.5/10 (she is one of the chio ones currently...looks like those taiwan ah-mei tribe...deservingly in my hall of fame signature list

Location: 8/10 (Central Area...good for foot soldiers...for car drivers may have to park nearby...as I am waiting at nearby bus stop amidst of the hassle and brustle of people walking. The place looks "unsafe" but as you enter, you will think that its very secure...

Environment: 8/10 (room is cosy with sofa and transluscent door, as she greets you and have you systematically place your clothings and then going for bathe.)

Breasts: 8/10 (Natural B+ cuppers) in which she uses her assets very well during catbath, boob fuck...this is one of the most proportionate and well endowed body I ever seen.

Body: 8/10 slim and seductive with me imaging carrying her literally to fuck in all places while she did hdly and catbath

Massage: 7/10 (Gave me light massage to loosen myself, 5 for her effort, +2 more after my deed and bathe, she carried on asking me to lie down to massage till time is almost up)

Kissing: 8/10 (Kissed all over my body while she wanted to lick my balls...i told her not to...on contrary, it seems that the hygiene factor is addressed, I did not smell any bad salivia odor nor is it coming from her breath)

Catbath: 10/10 (Full score on this, she did the most authentic catbath, it made me reminisce; a sense of nostalgic of the good old days)

BBBJ: N/A

Painting: N/A (Though I believe she will allow if I pursue)

GFE: 8/10 Great conversationist...can talk everything under the sun...High playability. Manage to have 5G roaming with full nude with intense and great pleasure and exotic sight to behold, almost like having the real thing...

HJ: 10/10 she did in her own style, slow and sensual, licking and hugging here and there as I roam and dig her pussy...it was in no time...to which I finally relent...

Overall: 10/10 she is a gem for keepers. Now that the hygiene factor is addressed and that she deserves a spot in my Hall of fame signature list, it really shows a lot!

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel

Last edited by coolmanspooky; 17-12-2022 at 04:32 PM.
Old 17-12-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Visited Love as regular ML bo eng, sharing my experience:

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/love-massage/

+ Chio Ah Lian look, online pictures quite close with minor discounts
+ Friendly and polite
+ Nice ass and b-size knockers which suits her frame
+ Got eat rice pressing type of massage, not pianist
+ Interesting “special move”, feels pretty good
+ Normally takes a while for me fire off with just HJ, kudos to her, took lesser time than usual
+ Asks for feedback during and after the session on what to improve

- Location quite inconvenient for foot soldiers, raining even worse
- Not for cat bath lovers, does short cat kisses instead
- Vanilla category, low playability

RTM: Maybe, if my regular ML in her area not free.
Enjoyed the session with her, nice lass, definitely worth a visit for bros on the fence

Recently went to try Love upon some good reviews for her, thoroughly enjoyed the session

Looks: 8/10, not the prettiest around and the environment is too dark to really confirm it but definitely won’t reject, maybe just not the SYT more towards a hot OL type.
Figure: 7.5 slim and hot, good butt and decent handful boobs, but not in humongous category
Massage: 10/10 been a while since I give this score for ML alr, but she packs a mean strength and able to target your pain points v well. I could still feel the effect one day after.
Sensual: 9/10 a pity she doesn’t really allow licking/zhut but the way she hugs you and wrap around you is hot. She does a little of fake lovemaking which is fun too.

Overall definitely RTM material. In a way she really reminds me of Vera for the laojiaos. A good soothing massage with a pretty girl, hot sensual good GFE that doesn’t go too far (none of those 5g stuff). Brings me back to those days when I really appreciate a good massage and hot sensual.
Old 17-12-2022, 04:58 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Recently went to try Love upon some good reviews for her, thoroughly enjoyed the session

Looks: 8/10, not the prettiest around and the environment is too dark to really confirm it but definitely won’t reject, maybe just not the SYT more towards a hot OL type.
Figure: 7.5 slim and hot, good butt and decent handful boobs, but not in humongous category
Massage: 10/10 been a while since I give this score for ML alr, but she packs a mean strength and able to target your pain points v well. I could still feel the effect one day after.
Sensual: 9/10 a pity she doesn’t really allow licking/zhut but the way she hugs you and wrap around you is hot. She does a little of fake lovemaking which is fun too.

Overall definitely RTM material. In a way she really reminds me of Vera for the laojiaos. A good soothing massage with a pretty girl, hot sensual good GFE that doesn’t go too far (none of those 5g stuff). Brings me back to those days when I really appreciate a good massage and hot sensual.
Ehh you sure when you compare her against Vera? Vera is pretty though

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 17-12-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Reminds me only not saying she is as good… no one has been able to replace Vera for me of course, she is one sophisticated lady who takes a lot of pride in her job, and very knowledgeable and easy to talk with.
Love just gave me a similar vibe, especially her massage and the way she hugs and behave and looks at you.
That’s just me la, maybe gotta try a few more times to verify, but feel free to try if you haven’t and let me know your thoughts…
Old 17-12-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3716 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonesoon View Post
Are her boobs natural, or surgically done? Experience sounds good
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xi-xi-massage/

Not exactly a (.)(.) expert. Only know how to knead those love pillows and suckle on those raisins. But if they were surgically enhanced, it must have been done up quite nicely. Otherwise didn’t feel any hardness as I feast on them (.)(.) so my vote is that Xixi is au naturale.

Last edited by cheongster_11; 17-12-2022 at 05:54 PM.
Old 17-12-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Thx bro for the FR. Up u 17 points. May I know is she a syt ? Thx really wanna try her she looks pretty
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/fairy-massage/

10Q. Have upped you before recently but appreciate your kind gesture.
Syt very subjective. To a 50 YO a 30YO can be SYT. IMHO She does give off some SYT vibes but my gut feel is she is mid 20s. U try her then let me know if she is SYT to you. Next time I know your expectations will be better able to advise

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 17-12-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Cool Re: !

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
ya bro.. keep us posted. her photos look a bit CGI.. so am very looking forward your commando FR.!
LOL! U mentioned CGI I tot of Avatar II. Jokes aside. My personal take is that the 3rd photo of her in a black dress and her arms in lacy gloves closely resembles her. Would say 70-80% likeness to manage expectations. Her photos the chin abit too sharp if you ask me. But otherwise is not landmine and won’t reject. Saw quite a few guys stole glances at her when I brought her out for supper :D oh yes and she is petite and I adore petite gurls.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 17-12-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
audio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
LOL! U mentioned CGI I tot of Avatar II. Jokes aside. My personal take is that the 3rd photo of her in a black dress and her arms in lacy gloves closely resembles her. Would say 70-80% likeness to manage expectations. Her photos the chin abit too sharp if you ask me. But otherwise is not landmine and won’t reject. Saw quite a few guys stole glances at her when I brought her out for supper :D oh yes and she is petite and I adore petite gurls.

Thanks for the FR. Up you my humble points. Me likey petite too..
Old 17-12-2022, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2527 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
who is vera ah? havent seen the name before!
Old 17-12-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
2nd time still condom ?? Hmm sian loh...u got try asking her for bbbj , no condom and she reject ? Or she just auto caps on and you keep quiet never say anything

To be fair, it is safer for both u and her to use a condom as STD like gonnoreha and chalmydia can spread via bbbj.......some girls they will default use condom and only remove the condom if u speak up
Hmm.. that's weird.. visited TT a dozen of times for her amazing tounge skills. XD. Thought thats where " Tounge Tounge = Tangtang" came from.. haha
Anyway.. should be bbbj by default. Unless any unusual circumstances occur.. Bros,can clarify with her? She is one of the rare gem that dedicated to her service and does not short change in my past experiences.. with her..

Sorry I think I need to clarify.. by default bbbj I meant if you opt for the 150 package la.. 120 only hj. That's crystal clear in her ads.
Old 17-12-2022, 08:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
Hmm.. that's weird.. visited TT a dozen of times for her amazing tounge skills. XD. Thought thats where " Tounge Tounge = Tangtang" came from.. haha
Anyway.. should be bbbj by default. Unless any unusual circumstances occur.. Bros,can clarify with her? She is one of the rare gem that dedicated to her service and does not short change in my past experiences.. with her..
I 2nd that. Just got my "treatment" in the late afternoon today.
Could be hygiene? She has never shortchange me since her first stint.
In any case, like many say YMMV.
one man's meat is another man's poison.
Will say, no 2 ML give me the exact experience.

Lucky for me, I manage to get my preferred weekly slot to-date.
Old 17-12-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Aw long time never been aeroplane already
Guess it’s a bad day for me
Old 17-12-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
who is vera ah? havent seen the name before!
Eh she was an ex ML who left our shores quite many years ago, only if you had been around for quite some time would you have tried her. She was here for a few stints I believe.
Pretty legendary status back then, top notch service in both massage and sensual by a pretty girl.
Old 17-12-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: !

Quote:

wha bro thanks for the commando spirit!... me being a sucker for pretty faces.. guess I have to make a visit to Fairy jiejie..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1