The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-12-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Her package doesn't make sense, 150 for a massage + hj, and the same price for massage + capped cim.
because she's a fl on i,sy,ou site.
Old 12-12-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hahaha, no need to thank me la. Reserve your thanks for those deserving ladies who come here with the right work ethics and attitude to give us better value and satisfaction with high quality sensual skills, more interaction and enthusiasm.

Screw those don't want to strip, cannot this cannot that, BS MLs.
Location wise ,need to pass security or can bypass ?
Parking issues ?
Appreciate with thanks
Old 12-12-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
No, should be this one. I am a fetish of look, her beauty is poison to me.

https://sbf.rocks/showpost.php?p=21...stcount=116191
Indeed, she’s gorgeous, the way she staring at me, oh gosh
Old 12-12-2022, 11:23 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42121 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Indeed, she’s gorgeous, the way she staring at me, oh gosh
Yes, her eyes can talk. If she serve me like Lin Lin, I think we need to book her one week in advance.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 12-12-2022 at 11:46 AM.
Old 12-12-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
Location wise ,need to pass security or can bypass ?
Parking issues ?
Appreciate with thanks
No parking issues, yes bypass security.
Old 12-12-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
Right, I totally forgot about FLs posing as MLs when on code red..
Old 12-12-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
All of the MLs started off as FL in china la.....

But they start to pretend and change once they discovered this unique singapore market where they can charge fl price but give only hj.....and now getting worse they dont even want to take off clothes....

Perhaps worse of all is the bros who defend them.....if u say a ml bad breathe, someone will pop out to justify why they got bad breathe and why its ok for them to have bad breath.....if u say a ml nips got stale saliva smell, another bro will pop out to explain why its perfectly normal for them to have stale saliva all over their boobs and hint that we should just accept stale saliva smelly boobs as the new special feature of popular MLs

Maybe this white knights got fetish for tasting the saliva of earlier bros and then leaving behind their own saliva for the bros that come later, like some perverted gay choo choo train hahaha

Sometimes i see this white knights action is just very funny la....but at the same time also feel they are very pathetic la and thinking what happen to them...how come they turn out like this ? Even got bro ask ML to clean their boobs also somehow offended this white knights
Old 12-12-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post

But they start to pretend and change once they discovered this unique singapore market where they can charge fl price but give only hj.....and now getting worse they dont even want to take off clothes....

Perhaps worse of all is the bros who defend them.....if u say a ml bad breathe, someone will pop out to justify why they got bad breathe and why its ok for them to have bad breath.....if u say a ml nips got stale saliva smell, another bro will pop out to explain why its perfectly normal for them to have stale saliva all over their boobs and hint that we should just accept stale saliva smelly boobs as the new special feature of popular MLs

Maybe this white knights got fetish for tasting the saliva of earlier bros and then leaving behind their own saliva for the bros that come later, like some perverted gay choo choo train hahaha

Sometimes i see this white knights action is just very funny la....but at the same time also feel they are very pathetic la and thinking what happen to them...how come they turn out like this ? Even got bro ask ML to clean their boobs also somehow offended this white knights
We should stop calling these people white knights, they are just losers that cannot accept facts and logical thinking by other bros
Old 12-12-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Mushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is this ML new? Listed on both sites but the photo like a bit different from each other.
The photo on SLG like more chio.
Any bro here visited and can share MR here?

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/amymassage/

https://www.sands1-01.com/girl.php?id=4870
Old 12-12-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Nah they're not just white knights, they're also known as Willing Robert.

Willing to be a Robert to spoil market for less services provided.
Old 12-12-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
We should stop calling these people white knights, they are just losers that cannot accept facts and logical thinking by other bros
Hahaha...well said bro, so true
Old 12-12-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
out like this ? Even got bro ask ML to clean their boobs also somehow offended this white knights

Using the word 'All' .............a bit bias
I do believe there are some as what you described
Old 12-12-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pochinki View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xiao-jiu-massage/

Newly posted, but pics looks very familiar, should be here before.
Have any bros tried or recalled her services?
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Her package doesn't make sense, 150 for a massage + hj, and the same price for massage + capped cim.

top up 70 for your complete meal.
Old 12-12-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Using the word 'All' .............a bit bias
I do believe there are some as what you described
Yes. ALL?
I guess that's why people outside Singapore think Singaporean have limited knowledge.
We tend to think the world revolves around us.
Not WK. Have to agree some are defensive of ML.
But we should think before we write.
Peace out.
Old 12-12-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Bros, u think they started their sex work in SG ??? You really think they were living a normal life as office worker or retail job in china and 1 fine day out of the blue, somehow they just.... "stumbled upon" this lobang to be a ml here ??

Listen LESS to the perfectly crafted stories that this sex workers TELL you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1