The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-12-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Think one bro comment earlier she is still working but remove her ad. Couldn't find her number oso. If any bros have, pls share, tia
nine six two eight two nine nine nine

from 2 months ago.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 08-12-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Actually proper JG seems to be that you don’t release during the same session. That was what the other expert Mindy suggest I believe
Yes, that's what Mindy said to me too. That is also one of the reasons why I think Mindy's jg is better, though Ling Si is a close second.
Old 08-12-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesWet View Post
which one is OMM ? dont seems to see her listing
bro, she had to delist for some reason, PM me if you want her contact.
Old 08-12-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster

steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
good job bro
i average your rating with ranking below
w/o bbbj
1.angel
2.momo
3.CY(OG kiki)
4.love
5.kiki
5.xx
5.keying
8.W
9.AM

w bbbj
1.OMM
2.Sophia

BTW, who is AM ?
Bro, love your averages. Agree that Angel probably has the best value wo BBBJ. heard some bro said abt hygiene issue which i didn't notice.
.. OMM has to be still the best value as of today - can ask her not to do those SM crazy stuff if you don't like it.

To me.. AM is pretty, but probably not as pleasant as Kiki, Love & W. will rtm once in awhile to catch her beauty.
Old 08-12-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Wow, for those gals I know, you are very accurate. Up you.
Thanks bro!. I'm keen follower of your posts. Thanks for all the good FRs.
Old 08-12-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmeichel View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/am-massage/

Communication: prompt and polite.
Venue: familiar area in the central region.
Room cleanliness: the place is quite old and run down. Big room and she tries to keep it neat and tidy. There is a lingering smell of cigarette smoke but it got better after some time.
Looks: slim, average height (about 1.6m) nice hair, shoulder length, stripped to SN for the main activity.
Boobs: B size
Massage: firm presses, sensual touches
Ending: patient. And helps to clean up well.
Attitude: acceptable.
RTM: no, will continue to try others.
Bro, that's accurate FR. just curious.. do you find her pretty? actually I'm kinda digging her look, & her body shape reminds me of Chinatown Hebe. That's the reason I will rtm once in a while.
Old 08-12-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 21
schmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond repute
My take is that she is so-so. Ke Ying, Mi Li (the previous one), Hebe and Dan Ni were the ones from SLG that stood out for me in terms of looks and body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
Bro, that's
accurate FR. just curious.. do you find her pretty? actually I'm kinda digging her look, & her body shape reminds me of Chinatown Hebe. That's the reason I will rtm once in a while.
Old 08-12-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmeichel View Post
My take is that she is so-so. Ke Ying, Mi Li (the previous one), Hebe and Dan Ni were the ones from SLG that stood out for me in terms of looks and body.
Beauty lies on the eyes of beholder.
yup agree that Keying is a pretty lass too. But I will still probably rate AM above Ke Ying a little more in terms of look. GFE feel confirm Keying will be better.
Old 08-12-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Name名字: AM (Returnee, Not New in Singapore.)

Looks 样貌 : Age 30s+ Pre-MILF Face, -25% discount from ads photos. More tanned skin in real life.

Location 环境 : Central Condo Area. Room poorly light.

Body 身材 : slim body type, one small tattoo near arm area.

Headlight 胸部 : B Boobs. Small nipple. Normal colour.

Kissing 接吻 : Light Kissing. YMMV. Heavy smoker.

BBBJ 无套口交 : Average BJ strength, short durations, then wanting rush to off finishing with a HJ.

Catbath 全身漫游 : Nipple kissing. Finger ant crawling etc.

Massage按摩: newbie. massage short duration. Plus pull my finger muscle.

GFE 女友感: Below Average GFE.

Overall Experience 整体 : Below Average experience.

RTF/RTM 回头率: No. Too commercial experience and fast food style.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :

Pros:
Slim Body type.✅
Semi Nude in panty. ✅
BJ. ✅

Cons:
BJ short duration and rushing to finish off with a HJ. ❌
Pre-MILF aged face looks. ❌
Small B boobs. ❌
Massage short duration. ❌
Attitude problems issues. ❌

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 08-12-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 21
schmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond repute
Yup. Hope we encounter more eye candy in the days to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
Beauty lies on the eyes of beholder.
yup agree that Keying is a pretty lass too. But I will still probably rate AM above Ke Ying a little more in terms of look. GFE feel confirm Keying will be better.
Old 08-12-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

deleted post

Last edited by iTea; 08-12-2022 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Deleted
Old 08-12-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
deleted post
wha bro.. where you get this exclusive photo of AM... just curious... sorry to hear your not so good experience.
Old 08-12-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Share 1 photo of this “AM” during her younger days.

Old 08-12-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
听听就好..
I am amazed since she knows what has been written about her in this forum.
Old 08-12-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Earlier this year, I was the first customer to a tall young FL. She told me she is keeping frenching for bf. I told her she can treat me as her bf that afternoon. Once she was turned on, she became very horny and we had uncontrollable passionate DFK and fj.
you are the man! You make her your gf within the hour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1