The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-11-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 18
halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Posting a MR after trying Angel
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/angel-massage/

Location: 7/10. her own studio apt, clean well-kept. quite a walk from nearest MRT.
Personality: 9/10. fun to chat with, and really nice person.
Body: 8/10. Really shapely petite body, boobs are soft B, looks good on her, though there's a tiny sag. She has this sexy indent which runs down her back.
Massage: 6/10, honestly she doesn't give great massage, so not recommended if you need a good massage.
Kissing: No lips, kissing rest of her body is fine.
Sensual: 8/10 Great body feel. she'll strip down nude and does so sexily.
HJ: 8/10. from her listing, it states 2 HJ, but I only went for one. She doesn't rush, so very nice. accommodating to different positions while she strokes me.
BBBJ: she doesn't do, but she'll lick your balls during HJ.

Overall: 7/10
RTM: no, too many choices and fun to have around.
Old 25-11-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 2
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!

Giving my MR for angelababy. She just recently came back and live near orchard. Place good for drivers but not for foot soldiers. But nothing a grab cant solve.

Went down to meet her and was greeted with a single unit and her beautiful smile. Looks wise i would say u will find -5% from her pictures on slg.

Sensation: not too bad. 8/10
Teasing: 8/10
Catbath mid sensation I would say the jugs did disappoint but dont expect to be like those super nukes for boobs lover. Love it tho.
HJ: 9/10.
Overall, quite chatty and can hold great conversation. Wanted to open more options but well was not entitled to it. Not sure if anybody have done so.
Will RTM when stock up vitamin M!

Up me if u find this review useful *all is entirely my own personal preferences.
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/angelababy-massage/
Old 25-11-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bro, I think frenching is like receiving other off menu items. It really depends how the guy is groomed, his appearance and cleanliness. Also importantly is his charm, ability to connect and create chemistry, and ultimately mutual attraction for the ML.

In other words, one guy may get it, while the next 20 guys will never. So I reckon it's not wise to include that. If not , everyone might demand for it and it creates unnecessary problems and unhappiness.

As for GL.... bro! Now can wear mask and a cap and it's normal mah! Who's going to recognise you? Lol.
I know la, but some MLs don't like it at all while being very good in other areas; some can be persuaded, others love it...it's a whole spectrum and it'd be good to know those at the extreme ends. YMMV we all know.

Masks are no protection - friends can recognise me still!

I have been trying the FLs in the HC thread...seems like dingy rundown places come with steamy sessions
Old 25-11-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleepwork View Post
I tried rayna twice, no reply. damn sian liao, were digging her cutie outlooks
If vanilla just try others bah... I texted 2 quite near the appt time, both can so went for the one that replied first.

C
Old 25-11-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
If vanilla just try others bah... I texted 2 quite near the appt time, both can so went for the one that replied first.
thanks bro for the advice, there's only one way to go is (for me) to keep trying (but don't spam).
Old 25-11-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbear View Post
Giving my MR for angelababy. She just recently came back and live near orchard. Place good for drivers but not for foot soldiers. But nothing a grab cant solve.

Went down to meet her and was greeted with a single unit and her beautiful smile. Looks wise i would say u will find -5% from her pictures on slg.

Catbath mid sensation I would say the jugs did disappoint but dont expect to be like those super nukes for boobs lover. Love it tho.
Overall, quite chatty and can hold great conversation. Wanted to open more options but well was not entitled to it. Not sure if anybody have done so.

Up me if u find this review useful *all is entirely my own personal preferences.
Accurate MR. Very similar to my experience with her.
But she will be leaving our shores very soon.
Love the part when she asked me to strip her piece by piece.
Been awhile since I unhook a bra single-handedly. 😂
Sensitive nips. Very chatty. Catch the boat before it leaves.
Old 25-11-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
darkness3898 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Oh her service finally back? Mid way her service dropped drastically due to some rs issue. One of the few who looks exactly like her photos. Guess I’m gonna give her one last try due to her above avg playability.
Old 25-11-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank you Kopio Steve . Tang tang is a gem in all aspect !!
Old 25-11-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
meowmeo123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros FR for 5150 haiying on imp?
Old 26-11-2022, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
How To Find MR for ML

A tip for all bros if you're looking for MR for a particular girl, don't just search thread using her name.

Use the url sublink as search it's more accurate.

E.g. If you're looking for MR for Nan Xing instead of searching her name

Copy the back of her URL https://sglonelyguy-17.com/nan-xing-massage/ which is "nan-xing-massage" and search that instead because most bros will include the URL in their MR.

If still want to DM me ask for specific MR pls give me some time to get back to you, don't use that entitled tone like I'm your ML concierge like that cause I got a day job too, not whole day doing PR for MLs. 😭😭
Old 26-11-2022, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold
Post Re: How To Find MR for ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Copy the back of her URL https://sglonelyguy-17.com/nan-xing-massage/ which is "nan-xing-massage" and search that instead because most bros will include the URL in their MR.

If still want to DM me ask for specific MR pls give me some time to get back to you, don't use that entitled tone like I'm your ML concierge like that cause I got a day job too, not whole day doing PR for MLs. 😭😭
smart, iq over 9000. Is indeed our ML concierge
Old 26-11-2022, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I actually find Viets overall the better experience now compared to the Thais. Do you? Lots of gfe and willingness. Hehe.

However having said that, if a Thai is good, she is very very very good!

I still mix it up. MLs, Dome 1, GL, and now even thinking of a few "good reviewed" MPs like E Wellness in Bugis... let's see.
Currently still hooked on hse 2038 so not much chance to review the tom yams. Furthermore my pre covid playground in L6 and L8 unfortunately did not return to its former glory and those i"ve tried so far were disappointing. So probably will remain "faithful" to my vietbu for now.. haha.

Dont normally go to those 'established MP' cause need to register. Visited E wellness a couple of times during covid period due to 'good reviews' but experience were generally 'non eventful' , perhaps not enough mileage bah and they collect the "bao yang" service upfront. But their massage skills were good, definitely not piano playing.
Old 26-11-2022, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post

Masks are no protection - friends can recognise me still!

I have been trying the FLs in the HC thread...seems like dingy rundown places come with steamy sessions

Ok bro, how about a mask, a hoodie and a cap!!!??? Lol.

You're right about those "HCs". I particularly found many unforgettable moments in those no-name, secret shops. Because they operate like mavericks, a lot of things can, and do happen. Amazing gems like Cheryl, F-cup Jenny, schoolgirl Joanne, sultry Qiqi, etc were uncovered in these outfits. Now all rtc liow.... sigh.

However, those other HCs with some idiot guy okt at the counter are the biggest con jobs I feel. They operate with strict rules for the ladies, so it's always a rush job and no feeling. Also always bait and switch with fake ads. A huge proliferation of these shops can now be seen in Balestier. In fact, for me, the entire $150 Cat in momo site, I avoid. All fake ads with fake pictures to bait and then kenna quick rushed jobs with completely different ladies.
Old 26-11-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Dont normally go to those 'established MP' cause need to register. Visited E wellness a couple of times during covid period due to 'good reviews' but experience were generally 'non eventful' , perhaps not enough mileage bah and they collect the "bao yang" service upfront. But their massage skills were good, definitely not piano playing.
Thanks for the info dude! Appreciate

I consider myself a newbie and noob when it comes to MPs and Spas. Hehe Never liked the "everything must top up" attitude of the working ladies. Only fools fall for those tricks.

But it seems like a fun game. And I like games. Lol. So wanna try a bit. Just a bit.

The good thing is, I don’t possess that silly "little head took over big head" nonsense that seems to be an affliction many guys suffer from. Lol. I believe in taking control and favour my own interest. So I am more the "take it or leave it" guy. I can reject and walk away, easy, no problem. Done it before several times. And if I so walk away, I can now easily go to GL and get a nice fair Vietbu to get my fix right!? Hahaha.
Old 26-11-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Treat her nice, do some dirty talks, bring more blue notes and u might be pleasantly surprised. Good luck...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1