The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-11-2022, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Wah! Suddenly 2 powerful FR post within such a short period, now I cannot Suan u no FR for a month liao.

Now that u have the ball rolling, can do similar FR on those more vanilla one Bo? Hahaha.
Can make it one month and 7 days? Then I I can enjoy some peace during Christmas and New Year.

Funny you should mention it... I was thinking exactly the same thing! I was already thinking to do themed FR collectives moving forward.

So I did the bbbj-cim ML FR collective, maybe next is SN massage FR collective. But it will be brutal cos most vanillas I feel are downright crap! Anyway, maybe next week after I try a few more whom I have lined up in the next several days.

Wah if I really do that, then you cannot suan me till after lunar new year siol !!! Your life will have less meaning liow... hahahaha
Old 25-11-2022, 08:41 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post

Thinking of trying

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/an-an-msg/

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-lin-lin/

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/am-massage/

But my sixth sense tells me all are landmines. High level filter on all pics.

Maybe it's time to explore greener pastures in Dome1 or Geylang.
Bro, your shortlist.... hmmmm. I have only tried An An (aka Yue Yue before). As mentioned, well maintained milf body, good work ethics, but overpriced for her oral services, only because of her milf status. Am looks like a tall, scrawny milf, not my type. And Lin Lin looks totally fake, and I think she's been around for ages.

Anyway, yes, you should venture to GL. I have found great pleasure for the same rate. 120 (60 x 2 sessions) and 50 minutes (which is what you get with MLs too) and there awaits is an international buffet to feast. My go to houses are L20H38 (vietbus) and L18H44B (hotel like and tall siambus). The GL PRC offerings are also burgeoning, slowly but surely.
Old 25-11-2022, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
Wow, got iPad to fill ah? So did you fill in your real particulars? 😁😁 Anyway, thanks again for the useful MR bro, will visit Yuki soon. By the way bro, convenient for foot soldiers?
Most licensed MP I visited will request for this de. But I am there for a "normal" massage only so nothing to hide. Pm u the location liao. About 3 bustop and another 3mins walk from Clementi MRT de
Old 25-11-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
So I did the bbbj-cim ML FR collective, maybe next is SN massage FR collective. But it will be brutal cos most vanillas I feel are downright crap! Anyway, maybe next week after I try a few more whom I have lined up in the next several days.
You into frenching bro? Maybe can include that in your SN list.

Quote:

Anyway, yes, you should venture to GL. I have found great pleasure for the same rate. 120 (60 x 2 sessions) and 50 minutes (which is what you get with MLs too) and there awaits is an international buffet to feast. My go to houses are L20H38 (vietbus) and L18H44B (hotel like and tall siambus). The GL PRC offerings are also burgeoning, slowly but surely.
Eh not everyone can openly visit GL leh
Old 25-11-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 5
lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/aya-massage/

This Aya really make you go up and say aiyah.

Located in a shop house but advertise as condo.

Best of all after u climb up the stairs you'll see a fat fuck who looks like she just rolled out of some china kampung.

She looks like Shrek with Chun Li buns.

Still can state 47kg, more like 74kg.

You've been warned.

Had the same bad experience in my FR https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?p=21772667&highlight=aya#post217726 67

I guess you missed out my FR.
Old 25-11-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Same here. I have also returned to G land playground for more satisfying full course meal. Other than those mls on my rotation list, have not tried any new mls for a while liao. Maybe after this current batch RTC will I return to the ml scene again.
Old 25-11-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
You into frenching bro? Maybe can include that in your SN list.

Eh not everyone can openly visit GL leh
Bro, I think frenching is like receiving other off menu items. It really depends how the guy is groomed, his appearance and cleanliness. Also importantly is his charm, ability to connect and create chemistry, and ultimately mutual attraction for the ML.

In other words, one guy may get it, while the next 20 guys will never. So I reckon it's not wise to include that. If not , everyone might demand for it and it creates unnecessary problems and unhappiness.

As for GL.... bro! Now can wear mask and a cap and it's normal mah! Who's going to recognise you? Lol.
Old 25-11-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Same here. I have also returned to G land playground for more satisfying full course meal. Other than those mls on my rotation list, have not tried any new mls for a while liao. Maybe after this current batch RTC will I return to the ml scene again.
I actually find Viets overall the better experience now compared to the Thais. Do you? Lots of gfe and willingness. Hehe.

However having said that, if a Thai is good, she is very very very good!

I still mix it up. MLs, Dome 1, GL, and now even thinking of a few "good reviewed" MPs like E Wellness in Bugis... let's see.
Old 25-11-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondahesus View Post
Most licensed MP I visited will request for this de. But I am there for a "normal" massage only so nothing to hide. Pm u the location liao. About 3 bustop and another 3mins walk from Clementi MRT de
Cool bro, sent you rep points. ✌️✌️
Old 25-11-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, I think frenching is like receiving other off menu items. It really depends how the guy is groomed, his appearance and cleanliness. Also importantly is his charm, ability to connect and create chemistry, and ultimately mutual attraction for the ML.
In other words, one guy may get it, while the next 20 guys will never. So I reckon it's not wise to include that. If not , everyone might demand for it and it creates unnecessary problems and unhappiness.
As for GL.... bro! Now can wear mask and a cap and it's normal mah! Who's going to recognise you? Lol.

My experience is that ML with small Boobs (Cup 'A' and below) normally will offer French class on first visit...maybe an add on selling point.

Last edited by Ray06; 25-11-2022 at 01:08 PM.
Old 25-11-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Funny you should mention it... I was thinking exactly the same thing! I was already thinking to do themed FR collectives moving forward.

Please do so! Crap one also include pls! So that I can avoid! Hahaha
There’s a lot more SN ones tho, so means I can be expecting a long list!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 25-11-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookseex2 View Post
Had the same bad experience in my FR https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?p=...post217726 67

I guess you missed out my FR.
Sorry missed it, been away from the forum for awhile. Up you.
Old 25-11-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
vgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Short MR for Qi Gong Zhu

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/qi-gong-zhu-massage/

( Click to show/hide )
Location is a familiar eastern location, short walk from train with parking around. Small tidy unit.

She might be familir to some. Not stunning beauty but more GND. Makes up with what's lacking with a strong massage and sensual washing of buttocks. Quite nice overall with good attitude to please.

Offers SM too though not my cup of tea there.
thanks for the info, bro. heard she's back a few weeks ago but couldn't find her SLG ad then.
you mentioned sensual washing of buttocks, is it the warm water hdly like in her previous stint?
Old 25-11-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Short MR for Qi Gong Zhu

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/qi-gong-zhu-massage/

Location is a familiar eastern location, short walk from train with parking around. Small tidy unit.

She might be familir to some. Not stunning beauty but more GND. Makes up with what's lacking with a strong massage and sensual washing of buttocks. Quite nice overall with good attitude to please.

Offers SM too though not my cup of tea there.
Thank you for the MR.

Another QGZ. So many identical/similar names ... getting a little confusing. Lol
Old 25-11-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 5
lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Sorry missed it, been away from the forum for awhile. Up you.
No problem. Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1