The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-11-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machomad View Post
One day when he wake up, all the saving for retirement already gone, then will b too late ready. You skip for good and escape the trap, not get hint to buy things for her or spent more.
Heard a story from one ML that his customer give 5k each month to another ml hoping that she will married him lol. Then that ML didn't even allow him to stay overnight at her place and no fj at all. If it's true story Then that guy really need to wake up his fking idea lmao
Old 21-11-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Heard a story from one ML that his customer give 5k each month to another ml hoping that she will married him lol. Then that ML didn't even allow him to stay overnight at her place and no fj at all. If it's true story Then that guy really need to wake up his fking idea lmao
Well I have even heard of story of a guy continuing to give money to a ML who already left for China. All the while knowing she has a husband and girl in China.
And according to her she did not even go out with him or do anything more (although i take it with a pinch of salt if any guy is so stupid). But to continue paying for her while she is away and he cannot visit is like eh… dumb
Old 21-11-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Well I have even heard of story of a guy continuing to give money to a ML who already left for China. All the while knowing she has a husband and girl in China.
And according to her she did not even go out with him or do anything more (although i take it with a pinch of salt if any guy is so stupid). But to continue paying for her while she is away and he cannot visit is like eh… dumb
This is another extreme lols. It’s possible la If that guy is rich ass but he don't earn those money, just leeching from the parents. Else i doubt clever bros that earned their own money will be so stupid to pull this kind of shit. Then it also depend on the ML and you la, if she’s not that money faced, and she likes you, she will also go out with you even just for a simple meal. Most bro here will disagree with me but some ML is here just to earn enough, so having ppl giving them extra it’s a plus but they don’t need to specifically offer things to get them.
Old 21-11-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Everything r possible, especially they create a lot of sad story, then make used of our kind heart to pity on them, once get hooked, will start to squeeze untill dry. Not sure is consider scam, like recently so many get con on the love scam
Old 21-11-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Thanks to the bro who upped me (hats off)

Last edited by Lorrymark; 21-11-2022 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Wrong use of word
Old 21-11-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machomad View Post
Everything r possible, especially they create a lot of sad story, then make used of our kind heart to pity on them, once get hooked, will start to squeeze untill dry. Not sure is consider scam, like recently so many get con on the love scam
It’s like douyin (Chinese TikTok). Don’t get too deep and believe all the fancy rich shit on douyin, similarly don’t trust the ML’s sad stories unless you got the $$ and REALLY wants to help them get out of this line (suggest you dont cas what they told you might just be as fake as the gift that BE’s scumbag ex bf gifted her).
Old 21-11-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
It’s like douyin (Chinese TikTok). Don’t get too deep and believe all the fancy rich shit on douyin, similarly don’t trust the ML’s sad stories unless you got the $$ and REALLY wants to help them get out of this line (suggest you dont cas what they told you might just be as fake as the gift that BE’s scumbag ex bf gifted her).
Thank u for reminding Bro, my mind still clear 😅 but not for others May b
Old 21-11-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
qppk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poiuy12345 View Post
Visited Angel last week Thursday.
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/angel-massage/

Looks: 10/10 same as photos. Probably around 25-28. Young tight body. Perfect sized boobs can suck and tune.
Massage: 4/10 light massage while playing with phone occasionally.
HJ: 4/10 1 pattern but hardworking.
Sensual: 6/10 sometimes distracted by phone, switch from 2 hands to 1 hand.
RTM: Not really. Looking for someone to replace An An for BBBJ and CIM with good massage. Angel is eye candy though.
Do you know if Angel accept Indian Bros?
Old 21-11-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Jackie1688 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Before I just give ML 1500$ a month , 1week can sleep her overnight 2time , and can go out eat with me, go for walk, never want me buy something give her
Old 21-11-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post

How you tahan ah bro? cause she props her boobs next to you, i was telling myself aiya try and zhut to see. after i tasted the stale saliva, i jitao go soft bro.

To me its a fundamental issue that cannot be overlooked.
No zhut, no kiss, just admire her beautiful body and rub here, there and especially down there.
Old 21-11-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Believemeornot is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeow88 View Post
anyone tried this pretty?
She’s located in an old hotel, small size won’t reject, one dragon service, just that I think price abit pricey for the market now.
Old 21-11-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
Yeah, she put her weight to good use 😀
She’s service oriented. A nice session
Up ur point
Old 21-11-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yes you should. You costed me some rep points cos someone zap me for replying to you

Just kidding. Don’t really care about that. On a more serious note, if you are new like your account is, she might not take you if you have no records in database. So look around and try and get yourself on database if you want to try.
😂 ops ps bro. No worries, thankful for all the inputs from the old birds here. I will msg 1-2 time if no reply then just move-on to other ML like many other newcomers here.

Quote:
That's next level simping
Old 21-11-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 13
elune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to behold

Any review for slg vera?
Old 21-11-2022, 05:34 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry160880 View Post
Up ur point
Thanks for upping, points returned

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1