The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-11-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 18
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
this ad has all the red flags flashing
look at the table at the 3rd photo
Location in town, nearest MRT is about 15 mins walk away, unit is in front of bus stop. This is a shared unit with two other MLs, one of them is Fiona Tiong Bahru listing, the other IDK. Bathroom/toilet is run down, old and not clean, can see dirt and moss. This ML is big and round, these are her photos, just add 10+ kg. Has huge tits and can roam without paying extra. But, I found it no fun at all as she has no reaction at all to my touching tuning zhut zhut of her nipples. She offered BJ $30 extra, and i tried it and yucks...she uses those plastic GLAD wrap type to cover the dicky. extremely uncomfortable for me. her HJ skills very below par. However, big plus point for her is her pleasant personality and her proper body oil massage is very good and she knows the pressure points well. If she was in a regular 'no extra type' joint at $50 per hour type, I will visit her often. MY humble FR to share.
Old 08-11-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

No information on them so I tried these ladies. share my own FR where with everyone.
For Vera, no reply from her at all. Her whatsapp seems active but no reply. Interestingly, a few Bros pm me and asked me if I managed to connect with her. Apparently, they did not get any response from Vera as well. Very strange lady. Another thing is her whatsapp photo is a LOT of difference from her photos that she originally posted in SLG (much older).
For May, I have posted my FR a few minutes ago.
Thank you for reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Dear Bros, anyone tried these ladies, your comments would be appreciated please.
I am Uncle 60+, and they are my type. Thank you in advance for your sharing. Much appreciated.

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/vera-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/may-massage/
Old 08-11-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
If I remembered correctly the last time I visited her, she also told me not to fondle her assets too much... thus I never visited her again.
this really turn off. i will not go bc if ml talk like this
Old 08-11-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Skk88888888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No information on them so I tried these ladies. share my own FR where with everyone.
For Vera, no reply from her at all. Her whatsapp seems active but no reply. Interestingly, a few Bros pm me and asked me if I managed to connect with her. Apparently, they did not get any response from Vera as well. Very strange lady. Another thing is her whatsapp photo is a LOT of difference from her photos that she originally posted in SLG (much older).
For May, I have posted my FR a few minutes ago.
Thank you for reading.
Tried Vera some time ago.. very big difference.. +10years… service is ok though.. but do not expect SYT
Old 08-11-2022, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
this really turn off. i will not go bc if ml talk like this
I remember last time 1 ml allowed me to zhut her boobs, but when i played with her nips, she told me off and said her nipples will get very "烦躁” when i rub them too much..till this day i still don't get what she meant..can zhut cannot fondle..
Old 08-11-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
If I remembered correctly the last time I visited her, she also told me not to fondle her assets too much... thus I never visited her again.
Getting told off by an ml mid session is the ultimate mood killer imo.. sometimes it's strong enough to kill my erection tbh..
Old 08-11-2022, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
should be simi
more unfavorable than favorable reviews
Seems like she has left the dungeon
Old 08-11-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwalu View Post
Was wrong choice to go try PP from SLG, her service really cannot make it, no gfe at all. sensual was short less than a minute and followed by HJ.
Rtm: no
Had a somewhat different experience. Took a long break from visiting MLs and decided to visit PP/Amber again (I've actually visited her a few times when she just arrived last year) about a week ago.

I think she looks quite pretty but has a bit of a resting bitch face. Quite aloof at first but she's kinda cute when she starts warming to you. In terms of figure, she's not that well endowed in the boobs department but good enough for me (not much of a boobs person). She's got a cute and perky butt though. Thought GFE was pretty good as well, felt very much like a young-ish playful gf.

Only downside for me was the sensual which while I felt wasn't bad, just seemed a bit routine... Pretty much similar to what it was when I first visited her last year. Would be much better if she could add a little more spontaneity to her sensual routine.
Old 08-11-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
I remember last time 1 ml allowed me to zhut her boobs, but when i played with her nips, she told me off and said her nipples will get very "烦躁” when i rub them too much..till this day i still don't get what she meant..can zhut cannot fondle..
this one doesn't make sense, if totally cannot zhut and play then make sense.
imagine 10 bro play nips daily, i think can hurt nips.
Old 08-11-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Yes u are right bro. So many trying to come out of China because of the lockdown why would they want to go back unless they really have no business and no WKs supporting them. I know that quite a number of MLs rotate between doing ML and KTV. Don’t always listen 100% that they can’t drink or drink easily. As long as the right amount of tips, they will also go. This also explains why some MLs don’t take many slots. End of the day as long as their pass levy is not that ex, rental is reasonable, they can always find customers to support them while they rotate between these 2 areas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Actually, I don't think they ever went back! Especially bella/an ran. I suspect she has always been in Singapore throughout the pandemic seeing her "select" clients only.

Anyway, ok body and tits, massage so so, very very vanilla, late 20s,or maybe older now. Was never in my rotation.

Yes it is, An Ran bro. Confirmed liow.
Old 09-11-2022, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Bella/anran like most mention does perspire easily. pleasant looking, tall and reasonable knockers. Very much vanilla can't leave any memorable experience in the past.
Old 09-11-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Finally deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pretty detailed of the environment.. Fiona worth trying?

Quote:
Location in town, nearest MRT is about 15 mins walk away, unit is in front of bus stop. This is a shared unit with two other MLs, one of them is Fiona Tiong Bahru listing, the other IDK. Bathroom/toilet is run down, old and not clean, can see dirt and moss. This ML is big and round, these are her photos, just add 10+ kg. Has huge tits and can roam without paying extra. But, I found it no fun at all as she has no reaction at all to my touching tuning zhut zhut of her nipples. She offered BJ $30 extra, and i tried it and yucks...she uses those plastic GLAD wrap type to cover the dicky. extremely uncomfortable for me. her HJ skills very below par. However, big plus point for her is her pleasant personality and her proper body oil massage is very good and she knows the pressure points well. If she was in a regular 'no extra type' joint at $50 per hour type, I will visit her often. MY humble FR to share.
Old 09-11-2022, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
I suppose it depends on how you rub the nips.
Zhut comes with saliva and it helps lubricate. Like how some ML do HJ with saliva/oil/lubricant would feel better than rough dry mechanical jerking.
Just like how ML asks if their strength is good for massage, I’ll always try to ask if what I do on them feels good for them as well.
They happy, I happy, everyone happy.
Old 09-11-2022, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finally View Post
Pretty detailed of the environment.. Fiona worth trying?
Hi Bro, my FR is about May, sorry I did not state it clearly. I did not try Fiona so unable to comment.
Old 09-11-2022, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
Henrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHenrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any FRs for this one? Have always been eyeing her cause her looks quite gam me but a bit wary of the double tier pricing

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/yu-er-massage/

Can PM me if inconvenient to share
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1