The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-08-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by soloist123 View Post
Any idea why ML ask for contact number? I have contact 2mls via wechat they keep asking for phone num. Wanna to call to verify?
They want to check your number on their databases to see whether you have any records.
Old 02-08-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
Thrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-nicole/

MR for Nicole

Pretty! Hardly come across girls who looks like photo with minimal touch up.
Friendly and chatty. Massage lacking in strength though.
Very slim, huggable and high playability.
Good sensual move and very patient when doing hj.

Rtm: Yes, if I need exclusive time with pretty face.
Old 02-08-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
This is the same Ivy who was at Katong area previously. Changed shop.
i see. how is her svc quality? she say can do jg, but not sure authentic or not
Old 02-08-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Seduced by her photos, I tried Nicole. FR below:

Location is central and actual base of operation is...unique. Bros whom visited Tian Niu at her 2nd stint initial location will get what I mean. But don't worry, this time there's lift lol. It's discreet enough in a way but I do have doubts that this is a viable permanent venue to ply her trade. Just don't expect a cozy apartment, shall leave it as such.

The gal herself, been a while since I seen a ML so close to her pics and vids. She is as good as she look in the flesh. Petite slim slender figure with natural Bs to grope. Not for anyone expecting huge melons but on her body they look perfect. She is very good at sensual and rightly so since not a newbie in this trade. Expect good action from her, roaming is good too but be gentle else you may incur her wrath, as she is a very straightforward in her conversation and demeanor. Those whom prefer their ML more reserved and subtle can skip her. Can tell she is very experienced in the teasing and this also mean it ain't easy to push your boundaries too much, she has all the skillset and knowhow to keep you in check if she choose to do so. Some may like the challenge, other may get frustrated, just know you are booking a seasoned seductress

Surprisingly her hp usage practically zero for my visit. And yes, I got almost full hour as I chose to excuse myself 5 min before time is up, nearly lost track of time bantering with her and she kept trying to pin me down when I wanted to stand up to leave lol, so this is not a "chase you off after you shoot" ML as far as my session go. Her directness may be too blunt for some but rest assured is just fun banter. At no point do I feel she has intention to offend, all in the name of fun.

RTM is a definite though I do hope she can land herself a more typical type of apartment. Just plan ahead if you are driving, especially if peak hours.
Old 02-08-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by somenoob View Post
Sugar fr.
Body - 8/10
face - 6.5/10
Legs - 10/10
Massage - gave head massage. Very nice
Sensual - 7/10. Playful, you can molest butt, can kiss and suck boobs. I suspect 5g but I didn't try. Hj ok. Can french short while also.
Only used phone once, short while.rtm? May be.
Can confirm she is 5g, you just need to ask.
Old 02-08-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sugar fr.
Body - 8/10
face - 6.5/10
Legs - 10/10
Sensual - 7/10. Playful, you can molest butt, can kiss and suck boobs. I suspect 5g but I didn't try. Hj ok. Can french short while also.
Accurate. Up your points for this
Old 02-08-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
i see. how is her svc quality? she say can do jg, but not sure authentic or not
Overall Not bad, with an option of 2 shots Tried her once when she was in katong. Looks wise maybe 7/10? Only managed to get a glimpse cos she was wearing mask throughout. Not sure if she is still doing so after covid restrictions are lifted.
Old 02-08-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Seduced by her photos, I tried Nicole. FR below:

Location is central and actual base of operation is...unique. Bros whom visited Tian Niu at her 2nd stint initial location will get what I mean. But don't worry, this time there's lift lol. It's discreet enough in a way but I do have doubts that this is a viable permanent venue to ply her trade. Just don't expect a cozy apartment, shall leave it as such.

The gal herself, been a while since I seen a ML so close to her pics and vids. She is as good as she look in the flesh. Petite slim slender figure with natural Bs to grope. Not for anyone expecting huge melons but on her body they look perfect. She is very good at sensual and rightly so since not a newbie in this trade. Expect good action from her, roaming is good too but be gentle else you may incur her wrath, as she is a very straightforward in her conversation and demeanor. Those whom prefer their ML more reserved and subtle can skip her. Can tell she is very experienced in the teasing and this also mean it ain't easy to push your boundaries too much, she has all the skillset and knowhow to keep you in check if she choose to do so. Some may like the challenge, other may get frustrated, just know you are booking a seasoned seductress

Surprisingly her hp usage practically zero for my visit. And yes, I got almost full hour as I chose to excuse myself 5 min before time is up, nearly lost track of time bantering with her and she kept trying to pin me down when I wanted to stand up to leave lol, so this is not a "chase you off after you shoot" ML as far as my session go. Her directness may be too blunt for some but rest assured is just fun banter. At no point do I feel she has intention to offend, all in the name of fun.

RTM is a definite though I do hope she can land herself a more typical type of apartment. Just plan ahead if you are driving, especially if peak hours.
Accurate MR!
Old 02-08-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
Accurate MR!
Sharing is caring lol. Cheers 🍻
Old 02-08-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
singaporean123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Who are the best bbbj cim these days? Such a rare find after covid.
Old 02-08-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 2
DreamTill2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Sugar fr.
Body - 8/10
face - 6.5/10
Legs - 10/10

Care to share ctc
Old 02-08-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrusty View Post
Rtm: Yes, if I need exclusive time with pretty face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
No wonder so hard to book my 情爱的 now.

Second Bro Johndick on her being straightforward and incurring her wrath. She is feisty af. There are times some things she said borderline triggering so have to lun diao and "learn to take a joke".
Old 02-08-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 21
somenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamTill2022 View Post

Care to share ctc
She is on slg.
Old 02-08-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
No wonder so hard to book my 情爱的 now.

Second Bro Johndick on her being straightforward and incurring her wrath. She is feisty af. There are times some things she said borderline triggering so have to lun diao and "learn to take a joke".
Yeah she literally says what ever she wants and is not afraid of pissing you off although i don't think that was her intention, i remember that we were discussing about different chinese accents and she said something like how the Singaporeans chinese accent is unbearably awful to listen to and that the dongbei accent is the best, not even the beijing accent can match it 😂..
Old 02-08-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Oh jialat I didn't realise Jessica took her listing down. Where am I going to get ass now?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1