The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-07-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
But I saw some bros tried her leh. What is the secret to get her, really keen to know.
some said in the earlier posts maybe record too good she dont dare to take. LOL

bro Hebe 31 July bye bye liao u going to see her off? hahaha
Old 28-07-2022, 04:07 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3967 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42026 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
some said in the earlier posts maybe record too good she dont dare to take. LOL

bro Hebe 31 July bye bye liao u going to see her off? hahaha
Yes, she told me. Maybe this weekend pay her a last visit.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 28-07-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

晶晶 certainly gaining more and more attention. Definitely a breath of fresh air and top of my rtm.
So far her respond is prompt, probably just be patient and see how it goes.
Old 28-07-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 17
ehee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterehee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Saw this pretty chick Xiao Ke SLG , but price at $160 ? What’s so special ? Any bros tried ?
Old 28-07-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 6
tehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

recco one of my friend recently (new to the scene) to Lollo. recommended him some of the famous, usual MLs here, but not his cup of tea. When i recommended Lollo (based on the reviews the past few days, personally i didnt try her yet), he liked her looks so he texted her and got a slot!

(His ratings)

looks: he say exactly like photo, in his words: ‘honestly like xmm fking cute’
body: he loves it
boobs: fits comfortably in the hands. has a bit of sag
massage: he say good wor. manage to cure his backache. but i say is just her hj and looks kc u lol
gfe: gaogao. even asked him to add her wechat after session.
hj: he didn’t share with me but overall he rated her 10/10.

enjoy bros !
Old 28-07-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 17
ehee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterehee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah kenna zap until like that 😂 reckon my FR on Lollo 😂
Old 28-07-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
sammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Good news, Bi Er extended one more month, bros have more time to rekindle before she leave early Sep.
Old 28-07-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 21
somenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
someone mentioned earlier she's a fl
Old 29-07-2022, 03:21 AM
Wham Bam Thank You Ma’am!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5958 / Power: 18
bedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond repute

https://isyou-8.com/model/lily-3283/

Recently posted about this ML in another thread, thought maybe I’ll share here as well. Not her OKT or supporter or whatever. You are free to call me stupid or carrot whatever. Doesn’t matter to me.

Lily has been my go to SYT for massage (I have a few to rotate between). She is in a SPA but the room is quite big. She gives a good hard massage and the sensual part islike your ex gf teasing and turning you on. She doesn’t cut corners despite me returning a few times and her work ethic is admirable. She kinda reminds me of Ai Ni. But my time with Ai Ni was too short.

Well, Lily is like reliving those poly days. Cuz she actually looks much prettier in picture and to me, she is a legit SYT. Her body, is similar to Ai Ni as well.

if you are looking for a SYT to give u a decent massage and have some GFE, she won’t disappoint.
Old 29-07-2022, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
Initially I forgotten about it LOL. she seems unwilling also, and I think she say business is slow, then come to think if i show her that then the situation also turn ugly. Sometimes just kan kai abit lor, not as if is 150 for HJ.

I did asked her twice, then she still insist like that, suan le la, nothing i can do right, bo kor leng alr naked and shower le then just wear clothes and walk out HAHAHAHA
Important thing, she fn?
4/5g roaming?

As saying go, lose some, win some. 😁
Old 29-07-2022, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyxfactor View Post
Good news, Bi Er extended one more month, bros have more time to rekindle before she leave early Sep.
Yep
Old 29-07-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedonij View Post
https://isyou-8.com/model/lily-3283/

Recently posted about this ML in another thread, thought maybe I’ll share here as well. Not her OKT or supporter or whatever. You are free to call me stupid or carrot whatever. Doesn’t matter to me.

Lily has been my go to SYT for massage (I have a few to rotate between). She is in a SPA but the room is quite big. She gives a good hard massage and the sensual part islike your ex gf teasing and turning you on. She doesn’t cut corners despite me returning a few times and her work ethic is admirable. She kinda reminds me of Ai Ni. But my time with Ai Ni was too short.

Well, Lily is like reliving those poly days. Cuz she actually looks much prettier in picture and to me, she is a legit SYT. Her body, is similar to Ai Ni as well.

if you are looking for a SYT to give u a decent massage and have some GFE, she won’t disappoint.
Oh, this lily ah
Tpp mp, she is the prettiest among the three mls
Lily, lxlx and one older ml
Her knife is very sharp bro… so no rtm

Agree she is a nice bod petite syt
Old 29-07-2022, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Oh, this lily ah
Tpp mp, she is the prettiest among the three mls
Lily, lxlx and one older ml
Her knife is very sharp bro… so no rtm

Agree she is a nice bod petite syt
What do you mean by knife?

Last edited by Ivysaw; 29-07-2022 at 11:12 AM.
Old 29-07-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiao-xue-li-massage/

this young '97 lass is a gem.
true SYT, smooth skin, slim, nice legs, perky and sensitive B tits. incredible attitude.

i was late, she was very understanding. luckily there was a 30min window between my intended slot and the next client, and i maximised it.
location is great for all modes of transport. environment was safe and clean as she rents this place daily only for this use.

i opted to skip massage as i was late, to which she happily obliged but shared that her massage skills are very good. i said it's a pity, and will try next time.

in short, she proceeded with a groin and prostate massage and transitioned smoothly into a sensual hj.
after 1st shot, i've never experienced a more gentle cleanup.
she washed up and then proceeded to give a very comfortable head massage. with this, i am certain i will request a full massage next time.
back to the massage for the other head and friends below, and she milked another 2 shots out of me.

she did not take a break at all during the time i was there except for when i was showering.she even apologised for not pouring a cup of water for me earlier at some point.

all i can say is that her clients and loved ones are very lucky people.
she also said she has some regulars, i may have made it harder for those guys to meet her but she deserves at least this FR.

i will for sure return.
Old 29-07-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
can. those prepaid ones, after unused for awhile will get recycled. even post paid also can. I messaged an "old" friend before and was told by receiver I got the wrong person and it was probably the previous number owner

Thanks 👍👍🙏
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1