The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-07-2022, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Lol well said.

Why go until such extent, ML have their own way of picking customers. Some like newbie customer, some like customer with bunch of records, some like record of fast cummer, some like record of young handsome guy, some like record of mature handsome guy.

He got 0 negative records, doesn’t mean its a good record as well. Who knows he got 69x records, but all 69x is one sentence record of “ok, real customer” LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Hehe totally agreed. At first it was why neber reply me? Then it's become, it's her problem not mine. OK, if he says so
Do a search on his posting history and you will see since he surfaced on this thread, he has repeatedly kbkb when ML do not reply. I did my homework before replying to his self entitled post. As expected, he rallied his knights of the round to zap me, OK la, if it helps him sleep better tonight. Anyway don't bother to zap him, he is a regular at the points exchange thread
Old 23-07-2022, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

While cant get the ap jingjing and this xx has immediate slot

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xian-xian-massage/

+Looks: Quite pretty, fair skin, definitely a head turner if u see her at somewhere
=Age: Late 20s to me
-Boobs: Bro HY review quite accurate…
=Location: Easy for drivers, a bit far if u take mrt
-Cleanliness: Room is ok but toilet too many pee stains, even the shampoo bottle all pee stain knn
=Sensual massage: Lick whole body, got bro teach her hdly not bad, her skin is smooth, but very green in sensual, very accommodating, will try any position u wn..
+Gfe: High, can chat easily and talk cock

Please up if u find this fr is useful
Old 23-07-2022, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Thanks bro

I managed to book JJ thanks to some cheebuy kia here who maybe helped to alert her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
No worries bro, judging by her photos alone she does not appeal to me.
The hype will die down eventually like all things do.

I get that maybe she somehow tarnish your somewhat perfect record but that’s just life.
Where got every time 100% smooth sailing one?
I also can never get Xue Er or OMM or An Yi to name a few

Last edited by SaintTKP; 23-07-2022 at 03:10 AM.
Old 23-07-2022, 01:06 AM
Samster

SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Hello

All these I know lah. No need to kpkb
When I started to cheong, you still sucking on your mother's tits.
I managed to book her already.
No need to kpkb anymore.

I merely asked a simple question, seeking advice on what to do.
Suddenly all the WKs come out to kpkb.
No need so agitated.
Thanks to all of you, I managed to get my booking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
Lol ppl busy la you think SLG the only platform for her meh? Of cos WL would prefering earning more bucks an hour compared to just a mere 120

Last edited by SaintTKP; 23-07-2022 at 01:40 AM.
Old 23-07-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster

Of course it's her problem
She even apologised to me for missing my texts
No need to kpkb here lah
Are you her WK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Hehe totally agreed. At first it was why neber reply me? Then it's become, it's her problem not mine. OK, if he says so

Last edited by SaintTKP; 23-07-2022 at 01:38 AM.
Old 23-07-2022, 01:09 AM
Samster

No need to kpkb.
I've seen all my records in the database.
Whatever was written, I already saw.
No need to speculate until like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Lol well said.

Why go until such extent, ML have their own way of picking customers. Some like newbie customer, some like customer with bunch of records, some like record of fast cummer, some like record of young handsome guy, some like record of mature handsome guy.

He got 0 negative records, doesn’t mean its a good record as well. Who knows he got 69x records, but all 69x is one sentence record of “ok, real customer” LOL

Last edited by SaintTKP; 23-07-2022 at 01:54 AM.
Old 23-07-2022, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Hello

All these I know lah. No need to kpkb
When I started to cheong, you still sucking on your mother's tits.
I managed to book her already.
No need to kpkb anymore.

I merely asked a simple question, seeking advice on what to do.
Suddenly all the WKs come out to kpkb.
No need so agitated.
Thanks to all of you, I managed to get my booking.
LOL typical triggered boomer no wonder girls dw accept
Old 23-07-2022, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 2
ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!

Tried https://sgbeautycastle-13.com/yi-wa-massage-hj-bj/ today even though there was only one FR on her.

She gave me an address but wouldn't tell me how to look for her. Only when I reached the area and actually asked her, that I found out that it was a massage parlor (ok la for $100 what can you expect).

Looks : 6/10 (take off like 30-40% from the photos)
Body : 8/10 (can tell that she tries to keep in shape)
Boobs : 6/10 (can feel that it's enhanced. Any harder and it would have felt like a beanbag)
Massage: 6/10 (good strength but I wouldn't recommend it. Kept going back to the same place over and over again)
bbbj: 7/10 (tempo was good and suction was ok)
GFE: 10/10 (Have to give this to her, she will tease you and plant light kisses throughout the massage with frenching all over. Really have a GF feel)

The FRs/MRs on her says that she uses phone, which I thought I could overlook. But she literally took a phone call while she was on top massaging me. And it was from someone who was trying to book her, because the dude was at the nearby MRT station. Like bruh. And when she asked me to turn around, she put her phone BESIDE my head and kept looking at it from time to time.

She also kept walking in and out of the room (I counted 4). After the bbbj, she said to give her a while and she would come back to massage me more. But after what I experienced, I got up, put on my clothes and just walked out.

Oh and another thing, fully clothed during massage. And when she popped the golden question, $100 was for HJ, take off clothes +$20 (wow?) and bbbj $150. Was very tempted to just do the HJ but I felt like might as well spend a bit more and see where it goes. End up didn't go better at all.

Just want to share that this is my second time engaging an ML, and honestly my first experience was way way better than this. Unfortunately I lost the contact of the first ML I engaged if not I would have recommended her.

RTM: hell no
Old 23-07-2022, 03:05 AM
Samster

Underaged troll and prick
Read the fine print
I got my booking. The ML apologised and even offered extra
Who is triggered?
Go back to your mama's cunt

Quote:
LOL typical triggered boomer no wonder girls dw accept
Old 23-07-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
rt319 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
But yes you're right bro. Some numbers tagged with "too good" comments, some of the girls will also shun.

Some scared to accept. Some think it's more work for them to do. But there's one who actually told me, after some coaxing via smses, that she wasn't confident that she is good enough to satisfy. So cute she.....
An interesting observation this!
Old 23-07-2022, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

lol lol so defensive use mother father words now
Old 23-07-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/isabel-massage/

Wa 110, FN, 21yo syt

Did she change name?

Never saw her ad before iirc haha
https://sbf.rocks/showpost.php...ostcount=10115

Hi Bro, I visited her before.. above link to her picture and my FR.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 23-07-2022, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Do a search on his posting history and you will see since he surfaced on this thread, he has repeatedly kbkb when ML do not reply. I did my homework before replying to his self entitled post. As expected, he rallied his knights of the round to zap me, OK la, if it helps him sleep better tonight. Anyway don't bother to zap him, he is a regular at the points exchange thread
Most powerful weapon in the forum is the Ignore button
Old 23-07-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Underaged troll and prick
Read the fine print
I got my booking. The ML apologised and even offered extra
Who is triggered?
Go back to your mama's cunt
Wa so fierce I v scared.
Recently PHV no customer is it?
Old 23-07-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Wa so fierce I v scared.
Recently PHV no customer is it?
hearsay doing quite okay with about net 200/day. so more budget to chiong. 😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1