The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-01-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 14
luxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Can any brother confirm Bei Bei from sglonelyguy her boombs is fake? I have try her before but not expert in judging this.
Old 31-01-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
True that.

You can easily flip around and say these people have the white knight agenda. And pretty well coordinated too.

If not, why so coincident there're a few positive FRs on her within a day?

My guess is that she is a good fuck lor.
Since we are on this topic I wonder how much does it cost to up her.
Old 31-01-2022, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
youngchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salohci View Post
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/massage-chengzi/

Had her on Fri

Looks-7/10 discount due to ps slightly
Figure- 7/10 petite and slim not for boob lovers
Massage-2/10 light massage for 20mins then it's down to hj and tcss
Gfe- max and KC power v strong
Rtm- maybe but am more into CIM gals. So far not much avail. Wait for some legends to return nx was a recent dream lol
same bro was dreaming of nx to be back..
Old 31-01-2022, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
True that.

You can easily flip around and say these people have the white knight agenda. And pretty well coordinated too.

We are just sharing our thoughts

It nothing about WK defending her or whatever

As what I said it’s a no RTM for me hahaha..
Old 31-01-2022, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 16
fatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedie87 View Post
Any bros able to reach Aimee? I was her regular after she changed to new number couldn't get her response at all.

I think she seldom reply when she isn’t working.
Try again after CNY celebrations.
And try to tell her you are regular before. That may help. Good luck
Old 31-01-2022, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Just visited Rayna for the first time to see what's the hype about.. In fact I've been thinking about visiting for a while now cos her boobs in the ad's video really look awesome but haven't gone cos of the mixed reviews and the damn location..

Looks: Sweet looking. When she smiles, she really looks like my classmate in uni.
Svc: Overall quite average, but well, her booba are really immense and probably the nicest pair I've seen in a while, she was SN for me though. Great attitude throughout, but something just felt amiss. I mean she's nice, but more like PR nice, if it makes sense. Anyway, no shortchange of time, which was great. Very limited phone usage also.
RTM: Not sure. A bit too damn far for me.

On a side note, all these talks about unlocking, providing FL services with or without top-up etc really make me wonder, is receiving off-menu services really so great? If need to top-up, ok fine, it's more on the transactional side. What's fucked up is no need to top-up. All it does to a sad forever alone guy like myself is to start liking the ML more than an ML, due to feeling special, then keep thinking about it, and get mindfucked by the reality that she's just a WL and probably offering the same services to other bros..

I guess some bros have rightly mentioned it and as a reminder to myself, want to fuck, go find FL. If visit ML, better to stick to what's being offered on the menu.. Just saying..

Last edited by 22ginger; 31-01-2022 at 03:42 AM.
Old 31-01-2022, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedoz View Post
4. Baby (absolutely a GEM!) - Not sure why are there so few FRs of her
Yea she's very pretty and have a nicely shaped pair as well.. Visited her a few times over the two stints but stopped. The last session I had was so boring and suddenly cannot zhut, in and out 40 minutes like her friend kiki, quite sian. And she recently blocked me from her timeline or maybe even deleted me on wechat so GG.
Old 31-01-2022, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
True that.

Coordinated is better than talking to oneself
Old 31-01-2022, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Coordinated is better than talking to oneself
To be able to gather so many reputable Bros also not easy wor. Previously all diam diam keep Rayna nice NNP to themselves. 太过分了你们!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 31-01-2022, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
To be able to gather so many reputable Bros also not easy wor. Previously all diam diam keep Rayna nice NNP to themselves. 太过分了你们!
She's my girlfriend. Stay away from her
Old 31-01-2022, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
think not all diam diam, maybe becos of the recent hoo ha so decided to try out for themselves

i also went to try though i not reputable

looks quite sweet. nnp well documented.. no shortchanging of time. at the 50 min mark also nv ask me to leave but i ownself leave

cant really massage, anyhow press here press there though.. easy to talk to. after u release she does walk ard the house doing her own things though here and there, don't really like this

to summarise,not as negative an experience as some previous reviews for sure. but at $120, these MLs is more of try once and that's it.
will return to Lulu and Angel at the same price point for example. experience with aimee is also similar if not better for $110. so for me no reason to rtm. while nothing really negative, there are much better options
Old 31-01-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Svc: Overall quite average, but well, her booba are really immense and probably the nicest pair I've seen in a while, she was SN for me though. Great attitude throughout, but something just felt amiss. I mean she's nice, but more like PR nice, if it makes sense. Anyway, no shortchange of time, which was great. Very limited phone usage also.
RTM: Not sure. A bit too damn far for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
to summarise,not as negative an experience as some previous reviews for sure. but at $120, these MLs is more of try once and that's it.
will return to Lulu and Angel at the same price point for example. experience with aimee is also similar if not better for $110. so for me no reason to rtm. while nothing really negative, there are much better options
Thanks for these MRs. No need to praise to the moon. Haven't tried the ML yet, but just for boobs and SN, nah.
Old 31-01-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
ball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Who is this legendary rayna.. got link?
Old 31-01-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
ball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Massage is good but he want Zhut which might not be possible.
She can be quite restrictive on this.
Not for all.
Yea 7p my regular.. cannot zhut leh.. getting stale.. oh but I did manage to get angel in the end coz one bro gave up slot.. heh.. intense but quite short.. don’t think I got the full hour but oh well.. can zhut to my hearts content.. overall I still prefer Aini tho.. she smells nicer.. just personal preference.. too bad she’s gone
Old 31-01-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Thanks for these MRs. No need to praise to the moon. Haven't tried the ML yet, but just for boobs and SN, nah.
True that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1