The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-01-2022, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by battleboy38 View Post
u gt any suggestions on which FL have gfe?
or how abt overnight stay curious abt it
Not the right place to ask lah dey..

Go dome 2 lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 24-01-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelasttime2207 View Post
Just visited her!

Location wise is at west and in a spa, not condo.
Massage is good. Sufficient strength and have back stepping too. She does jg too. Her hj is very sensual. Boobs max is b but very nice to hold. Looks wise is similar to photo but face abit more round. Very petite size. Overall experience pretty good. Will probably rtm.
full or half naked ?
Old 24-01-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh she listed on slg now.
She used to be FL btw.

Quote:
Just visited her!

Massage is good. Sufficient strength and have back stepping too. She does jg too. Her hj is very sensual. Boobs max is b but very nice to hold. Looks wise is similar to photo but face abit more round. Very petite size. Overall experience pretty good. Will probably rtm.
Old 24-01-2022, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Just visited her!

Oh. Her ads says Queenstown condo … nope for me
Old 24-01-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
But this 2022 Angel is really diff. I skipped the massage and straight to sensual and boy was she good.
So ironic to read this. The OG Angel was special cos she was edgy. Now people like her apparently cos she has become a goody two shoes.
Old 24-01-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 15
near75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Oh she listed on slg now.
She used to be FL btw.
Yes, if I am not wrong, she used to work at Balestier.
Old 24-01-2022, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Not the right place to ask lah dey..

Go dome 2 lol..
Yeah agree with bro SMRT.

Wrong forum to ask this question on FL but having said that, this topic was also discussed a few pages back. You can read about it and draw your own conclusions
Old 24-01-2022, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes ur right bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by near75 View Post
Yes, if I am not wrong, she used to work at Balestier.
Old 24-01-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6618 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/cat-massage/

Tried Cat as well recently.... booking process was smooth and easy, a day in advance, and on the hour mark, prompt response and secured the slot.... she even sent reminder on the day itself. Plus points here.

I think she could be hard to book (as some bros commented) due to the limited number if slots she works per day as a result of her gastric situation. 9pm is the last slot, considered early but she needs the rest and regular food intake. She's very skinny as a result of her gastric so lose out a bit on sexy appeal but makes up for it in her GFE, cheerfulness, and eagerness to please.

Massage is amateurish but since so many of u say she minds you of poly GF, i guess poly GF also massage like that only, hahaha....

Love her cat bath as her tongue really feels like a cat licking my body, very shiok. So her choice of working name is pretty spot on! Her petite frame is a bit too skinny for my liking but she does have a really sweet smile.

SN for sensual, and gentle tender roaming works for me. HJ is decent enough for me, no issues with that.

Her post-HJ head massage is really comfy and relaxing until i fell asleep. Very nice stroking my hair non-stop, her unique style.

RTM is a yes but at 120 .... OG Angel takes the cake anytime!
Old 24-01-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrChangbeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/huan-huan-massage/

Giving my honest review to support this hidden gem.

Location: a bit of walking for soldiers from mrt/bus, quite discreet.

Hygiene/room: room is pretty clean with massage bed and private shower. She was nice to offer me a bottle of water when she saw me trying to catch my breathe from the walking in the hot weather.

Looks: not someone you will turn your head to. BUT I can confidently say that huanhuan would have been a looker in her prime days. Similarity to photo is 6/10.

Body: short, on the cute slightly big boned side. Her breasts are amazing, big soft and nice to caress. A little saggy but just the way I like it. Her nipples are very tempting but too bad cannot suck on her them as she say it is very sensitive for her.

GFE/ service: definitely a 9/10 here. Huanhuan goes all out to please. Just tell her what u want and she will try to accommodate if she can. Very chatty and tries to make you feel comfortable.

Massage: this is why you are here for - her massage is on point with the right amount of strength and she knows where to press to relieve your tension. Once massage is done huanhuan went on top of me and lightly caress my body up to my neck with her tits. Very brief teasing but very shiok haha.

JG: great technique, JG feels authentic. Can see that she knows what she’s doing, ashe even gave me tips on how to maintain myself at home also.

Playability: Cant say much here, only caressed her boobs. Never explored further, guess need to see chemistry.

HJ: a lot of teasing with oil and she’s good with her hands. very slowly stroke you to climax and not the kind that will rush through the motion to make you cum. I didn’t opt to cum and she teased and edged me all the way.

Not a time watcher and finished on the 1 hour mark.

My overall experience I give a 8/10. recommend for bros who are looking for a good JG/massage. If you are looking for syt then you should give this ml a pass.
RTM: Yes
Old 24-01-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedonij View Post
Haha, what about the lubricant though? But I also concur hahaha.
The so call 口交液。
Old 24-01-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousboy2 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/tai-yang-massage/

Anyone tried her? Not many FR.

Was thinking should i try her or my regular.
Avoid at all cost refer to earlier post.
There is a reason why there is not much review on her.

Basically she is a scam.
Old 24-01-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/cat-massage/

Tried Cat as well recently.... booking process was smooth and easy, a day in advance, and on the hour mark, prompt response and secured the slot.... she even sent reminder on the day itself. Plus points here.
Is Cat a real Viet? Does she speaks English?
Old 24-01-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Mooo12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Cat recently too. GFE very high, very friendly girl. Ask if 1 x or 2x HJ, very rare now, normally all 1x only. When I tried was FC, but I didn't mind too much. Maybe first time. Location good, stay alone. Real viet, speak good English and sms in English as well.
Old 24-01-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
So ironic to read this. The OG Angel was special cos she was edgy. Now people like her apparently cos she has become a goody two shoes.
Well what each person may like is subjective. I liked her looks and sensual back then, not cos she was "edgy". And I definitely much preferred the improvements now
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1