The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 26-03-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
She disappeared, izit bcos got people bao ? Or she herself is also rich liao ?
Think it’s episode 12 the starting part when JF was knocked out after drinking a spiked drink and then got stripped naked but ofc camera only showed the part of starting to unzip her tube top then that’s it.

Fast fwd to when she awoke and took off her jacket bcos felt warm. TPH was there and then JF seduced him. She stripped herself topless and TPH can’t tahan and camera cuts out.

Think the two of them continued their illicit affair as they were step siblings and JF got pregnant.

I would say JF looked damn bonkable back then. I remb she was cast in another show with Paige Chua and it was abt some drama where the late Aloysius Pang was a bra designer and he liked Carrie Wong. JF was one of the cast.
Old 26-03-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
crayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post

Who is this?
Old 26-03-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Always remb that video of JD when she was holding some drink and walking without spilling it then I think she was on some deep V low cut top and I think either was braless or in nubra or nipple tape.
I recall seeing her dark brown raisin
Old 28-03-2023, 04:20 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute
Recently almost had luck to bonk a mediacorp artiste. Long time friend since school, saw her zaogeng nipslip all when we were young since we were pretty close but never thought anything sexual of her till when she became an artiste then realised she is prettier now
Old 28-03-2023, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4770 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
Recently almost had luck to bonk a mediacorp artiste. Long time friend since school, saw her zaogeng nipslip all when we were young since we were pretty close but never thought anything sexual of her till when she became an artiste then realised she is prettier now
Any hints of which artiste you talking about ?

Thanks
Old 28-03-2023, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4770 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
I recall seeing her dark brown raisin
How come you managed to see ?

Thanks
Old 28-03-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 11
sjump is one of the Best!sjump is one of the Best!sjump is one of the Best!

deleted post

Last edited by sjump; 28-03-2023 at 12:19 PM. Reason: quote didn't appear. can't delete
Old 28-03-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 11
sjump is one of the Best!sjump is one of the Best!sjump is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayb View Post
Who is this?
Julie Yoo CNA
Old 28-03-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1153 / Power: 10
SuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hahaha is all make-up that's why look prettier. So how you almost had luck to bonk her under what circumstance?
Old 28-03-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
ExcellentJ2367 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Does she surf SBF too?
Old 28-03-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
terence2112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTank View Post
Hahaha is all make-up that's why look prettier. So how you almost had luck to bonk her under what circumstance?
Wonder who is she. Got any hints? Haha
Old 28-03-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2574 / Power: 12
tho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage24 View Post
She's aged incredibly. A very devoted Catholic, which most probably means crazy in bed haha

https://gifyu.com/image/SIRf8
Upskirt of JD..

Been there.. Done that.. Will be doing more...

If you have up me, please leave your nick behind so i can return a favor by upping you..
Old 29-03-2023, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vulvu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So many yummy options
Old 29-03-2023, 04:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tho123goh View Post

Whoa nica catch! Was this recent? Maybe she know about this thread and decided to reward us

Thank you Jean, we thoroughly enjoyed your panties

Old 29-03-2023, 07:01 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence2112 View Post
Wonder who is she. Got any hints? Haha
Since so many people ask and pm me I will briefly share the story and include some hints inside. Up to you guys to imagine. Next time when got time I will include more details

Happened few months ago near Xmas. We lost contact after school and met during an event where she hosted. Went for drinks after that, decided to try touching her in cab. Continued up to her house door but stopped there. Small boobs (a cup), puffy big nipples with 50c areola.

She was a part time artiste, only got more famous recently after signing full time and got involved in a variety show. Her good friend love to dance and within 20 30 pages ago here people mentioned her getting prettier and more daring etc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1