The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
nasikangkang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: uni girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Thais dun use wechat.... Line is their main media. Chances are 99% that those on wechat are scammers as it is the PRC syndicates favourite mode to bait targets.
high chances are scams, but there are thai people who use wechat. the country is changing liao. you go pick up girls in bars / clubs they see you foreigner the first thing they as is wechat not line.

and my friend, now got thai gf, he stays in thailand. he know her through wechat nearby function.

dont look down on wechat now lol.

anway to prevent scammed, dont take any deals that you have to pay first lor.
Old 21-03-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
princecharm94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasikangkang View Post
high chances are scams, but there are thai people who use wechat. the country is changing liao. you go pick up girls in bars / clubs they see you foreigner the first thing they as is wechat not line.

and my friend, now got thai gf, he stays in thailand. he know her through wechat nearby function.

yes this is true... now alot of the thai girls use wechat already because of the chinese influx. alot of them also learning chinese to hook chinese boyfriend i believe for their money. have heard stories of these chinese rich guys giving allowance to the girls in big amounts they good life no need work.
Old 21-03-2023, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by princecharm94 View Post
yes this is true... now alot of the thai girls use wechat already because of the chinese influx. alot of them also learning chinese to hook chinese boyfriend i believe for their money. have heard stories of these chinese rich guys giving allowance to the girls in big amounts they good life no need work.
Curious, did you have some success meeting girls in BKK on WeChat?
Old 21-03-2023, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
koreanoppa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeets View Post
Curious, did you have some success meeting girls in BKK on WeChat?
i observed before also depends on locations. if u are like in Huaikhwang ratchada your nearby hits all the working girls. u go out of the clubs pubs areas can get normal ladies not working nightlife. I saw before property agent profile. although i never msged. just curious and observe.
Old 21-03-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by koreanoppa View Post
i observed before also depends on locations. if u are like in Huaikhwang ratchada your nearby hits all the working girls. u go out of the clubs pubs areas can get normal ladies not working nightlife. I saw before property agent profile. although i never msged. just curious and observe.
What kind of girls did you find in the Huaikhwang ratchada area?

You are in BKK now?
Old 21-03-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasikangkang View Post

That's strange..... I have made 6 trips to BKK in the past 4 months. And 9 out of 10 puyings that I ask for contact always give me their line. The odd one out who is able to wechat usually is a returnee who had been to MY or SG for a working stint.
Old 27-03-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
That's strange..... I have made 6 trips to BKK in the past 4 months. And 9 out of 10 puyings that I ask for contact always give me their line. The odd one out who is able to wechat usually is a returnee who had been to MY or SG for a working stint.
I agree..LINE is ubiquitous, mainly cos it is optimised to Thai lang functions, and most Thais use it universally. The Thais i know with WC are ..

A. Elites who do biz in Cn etc, or have Cn friends
B. People trading/ buying-selling via CN
C. SW who as another Sammy posted, worked in SG, HK, MY before

VERY FEW locals will have it
Old 28-03-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
sirbrandon8441 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeets View Post
What kind of girls did you find in the Huaikhwang ratchada area?

You are in BKK now?
you got phone ? can download app and try ? then you tell me? also curious
Old 28-03-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
like bro mentioned la depend on location u get contact from and depend on whether you look like chinaman or not.

i go try luck at huai khwang, i got 2 wechat 2 line. last month. although i never follow up lol.
Old 28-03-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

all in all i think different variables involved. like example u pick up the girls in huaikhwang so many chinese nationals there and the girls there want chinaman money so wechat more than other places. u go rangsit then all line lor.

ultimately yes line is still the mostly used app, but wechat is catching up in trend we cannot deny that.

increasing chinese influence. not just from china , but malaysian chinese and even singaporeans also use wechat.
Old 28-03-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Line

Didn't Line come from Japan? All the Japanese use Line. If they're like my relative living in Nihon, they refuse to buy/use anything from China.
Old 28-03-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Didn't Line come from Japan? All the Japanese use Line. If they're like my relative living in Nihon, they refuse to buy/use anything from China.

Correct LINE is nihon
Nobody in CN uses

Wechat is Chinese owned by TenCent
Nobody in JP uses except those doing a lotta CN biz
Old 17-04-2023, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 2
papanapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapanapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvindartz View Post
Wow, thanks for all the warnings!
most sure way of not getting scammed, see the girl in person i guess?
Old 17-04-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papanapa View Post
most sure way of not getting scammed, see the girl in person i guess?
Vid call is easy enough...
Old 25-04-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
nasikangkang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
not strange really. just who you ask. they probably think that you are not China chinese so they give line as first choice.

i think if you approach the girl and ask them for wechat, quite a few of them will have. then again depending on location also. you go to places that the china people dont go of course dont have la. you go to huai khwang sure have
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1