The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-01-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 0
Testmonkeylah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTestmonkeylah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
FR for https://sglonelyguy-18.com/xi-xi-massage/

Now I know why she is raved about. I had a session with her for the first time today, and it surpassed my expectations.

I was late for the appointment yet again. By 20 mins this time. But she was ok with it, as long as I leave at the top of the hour. Grateful not to be scolded, I parked at her apartment block and waited for her at the elevator. When she appeared, I was horny already. Busty and pretty with a nice figure, she squeezed my butt a couple of times in the elevator. Straightaway, I can see that she is friendly, bubbly and cheerful. She ushered me into her apartment and we proceeded to shower together. My dick was hard by the time we were done. After patting me dry, she proceeded to massage me. She has strength in her massage but admittedly it is not the best. But hey, who’s there for that? She tries her best to converse with me in English since I’m not a Chinese speaker, and actually it was quite ok! As long as we understand each other, it was good enough.

After frenching and kissing me all over my back, and even biting my ass, she asked me to flip over, and said “Open your legs for me”, with a sly smile on her face. Oh my god…her BBBJ was heavenly. I couldn’t help but to cum within a minute. No surprise there because I do have a problem controlling it. I cursed myself as I unloaded into her mouth. It was over too quickly. She spat out my cum as I wished I had more self-control. Then, to my surprise…her lips went back to my cock. I thought she just wanted to make sure there’s no more lingering cum. Then…she started to lick my balls. She then went to work on my cock again…she could sense my confusion because I thought it was over. She smiled at me and that’s when I realise… I guess it’s over only when she says it’s over…damn, she’s a nymph! My flaccid cock got hard again, and this time I could enjoy her BBBJ more! She kept sucking and licking, until I got hard again and came a second time in her mouth. I almost passed out from the climax!

We had some time to kill before I had to leave so we cuddled and chatted as best as we could. She is indeed a gem. Found out we shared the same Chinese zodiac. She mistook the word ‘tiger’ for ‘lion’. 😆 Anyway bros, she is leaving some time close to end March, so do catch her before she is gone.

Now I wish I was punctual.
Hi bro did she charge extra for the second shot?
Old 19-01-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
vgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Booked Cheryl one morning and was enjoying her teasing till she turned around and her butt was facing me. I went close and smell butt sweat plus slight shit smell. Immediately turn off … OMG. I think I will stop visiting her for the time being. Need another cock head turner plus slow sensual HJ style like her kungfu. Any recommendation?
hi bro, i have not tried Cheryl before but if you like slow, sensual, no-rush teasing/HJ, you can consider Fairy (https://sglonelyguy-18.com/fairy-massage). can search this thread for her past MRs, they're quite accurate.
Old 19-01-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Sincere thanks for the uppz GM haha. So has W overtook QC in rotation? Or W has now replaced QC

W seems like a good lass, as bro Vardy is a source I have lots of trust in. But the enhanced boobs could be a deal breaker for me. Shall kiv till my curiosity about her overcome my dislike for fake boobs. It's just a dampener for me when I sight /feel boobjob on a lady. Thanks both for very useful MRs on her.

PS: bro Vardy, I am camping for your FR on Kiki. One whom looks caught my eye for a while and I am a sucker for looks
Kiki is much more beautiful than the photos online. Super smooth legs and good assets. A little MILFY but not a deal breaker for me. Quite vanilla though. Very similar to Donna. If Donna's looks is 10, Kiki would be 8-8.5. super classy lady. You can't go wrong with her.
Old 19-01-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Kiki is much more beautiful than the photos online. Super smooth legs and good assets. A little MILFY but not a deal breaker for me. Quite vanilla though. Very similar to Donna. If Donna's looks is 10, Kiki would be 8-8.5. super classy lady. You can't go wrong with her.
Wah bro.. the Donna as reference. You know my poison lol. Okok will take note and thanks! I am actually not particular about pre-milf. Ultimately is how they maintain and reality is a superb features lady will still look prettier as compared to plain Jane features SYT. Cheers
Old 19-01-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Booked Cheryl one morning and was enjoying her teasing till she turned around and her butt was facing me. I went close and smell butt sweat plus slight shit smell. Immediately turn off … OMG. I think I will stop visiting her for the time being. Need another cock head turner plus slow sensual HJ style like her kungfu. Any recommendation?
Hahaha. Feel u, bro. I oso had such fetish when watching jav and saw those actors plant their whole face in the actress' buttock. Unfortunately the experience will not necessarily be as delightful as those jav actors.
Old 19-01-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Wah bro.. the Donna as reference. You know my poison lol. Okok will take note and thanks! I am actually not particular about pre-milf. Ultimately is how they maintain and reality is a superb features lady will still look prettier as compared to plain Jane features SYT. Cheers
Similar vibes.. haha
Old 19-01-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Cons:
Not slim like ads photos. ❌
Plump meaty body. ❌
Hard C boobs. ❌
Big nipple Areola. ❌
Semi-Nude with auntie fashion panty on. ❌
You are one of the rare ones who dare to post the negatives instead of sugarcoating them..

Keep it up.. More people will appreciate your FRs in due time..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 19-01-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Similar vibes.. haha
Cool bro. Will make plans to see her in the flesh after CNY. Any ML lookers in the category of my fabulous 4some beauties of Donna, Aila, Hebe and Song Song is a must try for me. Will post FR in due course (unless she decline my booking lol). Happy CNY bro!
Old 19-01-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
which Kiki? This one?

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/kiki-massage/
Old 19-01-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Couldn’t get a reply from Xixi so a bit sian.
Was wondering if I wanna try anyone new.

Anyone has any review for this?

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/hang-yi-massage/
Old 19-01-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Guilty as charged and even older haha. Last year tried 2-3 vanilla SYTs but nah, never returned.

This is not untrue. Think of Anan, LL, JJ, MLX, the older ones - Laura, Leaf, Lisa standards.

Of course there were playable SYTs in
the past. My favourite is Yuer, but sadly she is not going to come back.

Also heavy flavoured refers as one bro said to a certain phase and standard of service in the past - sadly it may have been a passing phase with MLs scaling back their services now.
Anan... she was the gem of 2022 imho. Got any near her standard to intro?
Old 19-01-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Couldn’t get a reply from Xixi so a bit sian.
Was wondering if I wanna try anyone new.

Anyone has any review for this?

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/hang-yi-massage/
tried a few weeks back. she used to be a ml at a nearby spa.

will provide listed services. some need top up.
looks wise need to discount from ads due to the PS but i would say not bad but not super hot either. she does have very nice natural features. i think she can look quite good if she dresses up. probably early milf
decent boobs without being too meaty. no she not fat.

massage wise not fantastic as bed too soft and awkward angle for her.

service experience quite average but her attitude is good. no rush. maybe because i went during non-peak. she seems pretty chill.

generally an ok experience. cheaper and more privacy than going 88 bucks mp.
Old 19-01-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 3
yeayea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyeayea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by parag View Post
I completely agree. I been to this journey from low flavour to high flavour but one day regretted (yet safe) and stopped high flavour and preferred to stick to HJ. It is just momentary to control feelings but better for long term for health and pocket. 😊
Seems like this journey is an inevitable path to enlightenment and self control I think I'm hitting the HJ phase alrdy
Old 19-01-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeayea View Post
Seems like this journey is an inevitable path to enlightenment and self control I think I'm hitting the HJ phase alrdy
Have been thinking about scaling back on the flavour recently, and with this latest conversation, I think it is perhaps a sign for me to dial down to HJ only. Age does funny stuff with risk appetite.
Old 19-01-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Dora is not slim at all. At least not now.
Housemate is better in all aspect unless you are after bigger tits.
Really?
Could it be she is short ...that is why you see her not slim...
Or she must have put on weight since Oct 22
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1