The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
soloist123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoTheBear View Post
For the bros who've been to both MZ and LS ... which do you rate as being better for the girls, massage, teasing?

Cheers
So far I already go for LS Sn** and Li** 3times each. Both is good at massage and teasing. Any other ML from LS or MZ can beat this 2?
Old 12-04-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!
Re: North East area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paine View Post
There is a new therapist by the same name that appeared in their FB page today. Not sure if it is the same person though.
Not the same person. Shame. The old angel was soft-spoken, sweet, knows how to massage and not money faced.
Old 12-04-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 11
kakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to behold

Just an update for those who visit this place.

Gold triangle last day 17th apr. Unable to renew license.
Old 12-04-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 8
Roswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLL2 View Post
Pls private mesy
Bro please share. Sounds exciting haha
Old 13-04-2022, 02:41 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 976 / Power: 34
rolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to beholdrolffy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
One place in s* g* got very naughty girls. Went with my wife, couple room, both took aromatic oil.
Teasing until explode…
🤣🤣🤣
So scared and excited
Woah! Exciting! Will pm you for location.
Old 14-04-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
hisashii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
One place in s* g* got very naughty girls. Went with my wife, couple room, both took aromatic oil.
Teasing until explode…
🤣🤣🤣
So scared and excited
can share which spa pls?
Old 14-04-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 5
Akk7777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAkk7777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Teasing until explode…
🤣🤣🤣
So scared and excited
bro, can share ctc? thanks!
Old 14-04-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 689 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Bro LLL2's post create some interest in this spa in Serangoon Gardens area. I was interested too and managed to get the contact early when he posted. I'm not here to potong his contact..

I just want to say that this spa is a meant to be a clean spa... that's why they have rooms for couples. Don't set your expecations too high if you do visit them...

BUT, if anyone really managed to get extra services in this spa in future, please also do share, cos it means they have "upgraded" their menu!
Old 14-04-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 21
wazzup is a splendid one to beholdwazzup is a splendid one to beholdwazzup is a splendid one to beholdwazzup is a splendid one to beholdwazzup is a splendid one to beholdwazzup is a splendid one to behold

Hi, care to share this place? Thanks ya

Quote:
Teasing until explode…
🤣🤣🤣
So scared and excited
Old 14-04-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 10
joelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried Boon keng lao di fang spa?
Old 15-04-2022, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Bro LLL2's post create some interest in this spa in Serangoon Gardens area. I was interested too and managed to get the contact early when he posted. I'm not here to potong his contact..

I just want to say that this spa is a meant to be a clean spa... that's why they have rooms for couples. Don't set your expecations too high if you do visit them...

BUT, if anyone really managed to get extra services in this spa in future, please also do share, cos it means they have "upgraded" their menu!
Actually just want know whuch ml there can give the most intense teasing
No need upgrade haha
Old 15-04-2022, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post

... Serangoon Gardens .... ... a clean spa... rooms for couples....

So how about the massage ? dont tell me teasing is stronger than massage

if massage is good then i want to try having free strong teasing

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 16-04-2022, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 16
harry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

what will this place become?

where will the existing mls go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarotto View Post
Just an update for those who visit this place.

Gold triangle last day 17th apr. Unable to renew license.
Old 16-04-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 11
kakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry123 View Post
what will this place become?

where will the existing mls go?
Heard the boss looking to open at another location, still unknown yet.
Existing ml (if they not leaving) will transfer there.

Just hope won't be another curtain place. Seems like nowadays more difficult to get license for rooms type. Another place I regularly went to in the west has closed for almost 1 month pending license renewal
Old 16-04-2022, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
heraldsleep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried a ML by the name of C***y at R* Y** Spa at H*****g 681 last few days. SYT-lookalike with decent skill. High playability with flute lesson and others more. See how well you nego liao bros 🙊🙉🙈
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread