The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2012, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
aceofspades101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatso4u View Post
Had the opportunity to chiong in FKK recently, so I thought I share the experience. It's definitely a once in a lifetime experience.... and having chiong in China, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, US and Australia, FKK clubs in Germany is definitely a place to visit!

I had the opportunity to go to Palace and Oase. All the directions, costs, and tips given by previous bros in post are all still valid, and I relied on them to get by on my virgin trip....

There were some FRs that mentioned Palace girls are very pushy and agressive compared to other places. I have to agree based on my experience, Palace girls try to upsell themselves ie. additional service for more money. So really need to discuss and negotiate before going to the room. In terms of facilities, I presonally prefer Palace over Oase. While Oase has a nice outdoor area, the indoor area is much smaller than Palace. At least at Palace, there were some areas that u could hide from the girls that would come and harass u into taking them.

Quality of girls wise, I preferred Oase. Of course both sides have their dinosaurs to cater to different client tastes. Tried different girls of different nationalities, but my best session was with a Hungarian chick from Oase. Her GFE was excellent, and didn't try to upsell or harass for more money, and wasn't even a time watcher. From a half hour session, we ended up almost an hour, and she didn't demand more money for extending. I guess I was lucky that day.

I wasn't the only asian at both places. Met some chinese and japanese as well. There aren't any discrimination, the girls will come and chat with you at both places. But I get this feeling that they don't really like people from China. Always get a slightly negative vibe when I say I'm from China....

Best advice is to be nonchalent about being naked, or dressed down to a towel or bathrobe. If unsure about anything, juat pick a girl u like and ask her to show u around. It helps as an ice breaker as well. Spend some time chatting them up. I find that those who try to rush u to take them will also rush through the service in bed. Also don't be a carrothead, make sure the price is negotiated before the action starts. Most will try to get u committed to some extras (AJ, CIM, Full service etc), no need to feel shy to reject, just say it's not your fancy. Personally, half an hour slot is more than sufficient, they are good at making u cum. But if u want to take it slow, best to negotiate for 1 hr so they don't try to rush the service, even if you can't do 2 shots. Rest and relax and enjoy the facilities while recuperating....
Thanks for FR! Now all we need are photos of the girls :P
Old 12-06-2012, 04:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
golddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceofspades101 View Post
Thanks for FR! Now all we need are photos of the girls :P
Here are photos for FKK Palace...

http://www.the-palace.de/saunaclub-frankfurt-ladies

Here are photos for FKK Oase

http://fkk-oase.de/Girls

Looking forward to go again to both FKK clubs this month...

Old 12-06-2012, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
Xerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddragon View Post
Basically chatting with the gals and select the better GFE gals for a session in the kino room or bedroom. You can also see pole dancing performed by a very slim and sexy platinum blonde gal ... I had a session with her before after her pole dance.

Bro GD, if it was the same sexy and slim platyinum blonde girl .. yeah she is a delight to watch .. no body fats !! .. well balance proportionate, tall and leggy . At the Kino I had two scenes to watch .. the video on the screen or this girl plus another girl doing a 2 to 1 live ! real eye opener !
Old 13-06-2012, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
golddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerus View Post
Bro GD, if it was the same sexy and slim platyinum blonde girl .. yeah she is a delight to watch .. no body fats !! .. well balance proportionate, tall and leggy . At the Kino I had two scenes to watch .. the video on the screen or this girl plus another girl doing a 2 to 1 live ! real eye opener !
Yes! She is the one . The sexy and slim platinum blonde gal is a regular at FKK Palace and always perform the pole dance almost every night. After seeing her performing a few times, I was quite keen to have a session with her. Although she is a good dancer on the pole , I felt that her performance on bed is only so so . She tried to convince me to take her for one hour but I was not keen as she was the third gal I took that night. Hence her GFE is business like and not to my liking. Anyway my didi was satisfied that I get to bonk with the sexy and slim platinum blonde model.

Old 13-06-2012, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
demondemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i am going to frankfrut this sunday, getting really sexcited after reading all the posts
Old 13-06-2012, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

Have fun bro! Thoroughly enjoyed myself in Palace and Oase, if there's time the next time round, will prob visit World and Mainhatten.

The trains are a convenient way to travel to these places. Some bros have posted the directions already in the early posts. Based on location, Palace is the closest to city centre and most convenient. But just beware of their upsell, and know what is the standard price. They know when someone is new, and will be out to 'chop carrotheads'.
Old 14-06-2012, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 14
t4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Heading there in 2 weeks... Just for the weekend.
Any brothers want to hang out?
Planning to hit Palace & Oases.
Old 14-06-2012, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 20
greaseant8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In uK now, and heading to Frankfurt tomolo. Will spend weekend in Frankfurt. I rented a car, so if bros around Frankfurt wanna chiong together, let me know and I can pick u up.
Old 15-06-2012, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 21
john99 is one of the Best!john99 is one of the Best!john99 is one of the Best!john99 is one of the Best!

Just came back from Cologne FKK Samya over the weekend, well run club by friendly owner. had 5 sessions over 2 days with Romanian,2 Germans, Turkish and Ukranian, truely multi-national sessions.

With the Euro2012 going on, there is great atmosphere with outdoor BBQ and great food and almost naked women all over the place.
Downside this is a smaller club compared to Palace or Oase, rooms are fulled during peak hours so have to wait to bonk yr gal.

Very good sessions with good GFE service. 50 euros to fuck a nice 19-21 year clean shaven blonde, it is a good bargain.

Ran out of time, otherwise I would have gone to Palace in Franfurt. Met a couple of Japanese who was in Palace/Oase few days prior, gals are more 'sharkish' in Frankfurt as they tried to upsell all the time. Yes, there are more pretty gals in Palace but some just go "thru the motions".

I would have love to join you in Frankfurt but I am out of time here.
Enjoy Cheers
Old 21-06-2012, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 21
TBonez is a name known to allTBonez is a name known to allTBonez is a name known to allTBonez is a name known to allTBonez is a name known to allTBonez is a name known to all

Its been 2 months since I'm back... but fark, my heart and mind still there.

Been searching locally for Euro girls over here that are like those in Germany but no luck....... Really wish I have chance to go back again.

Dammmnnnnnn....... !!!!!!
Old 22-06-2012, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 17
dan101 is one of the Best!dan101 is one of the Best!dan101 is one of the Best!

Junior here will be travelling to Frankfurt for work from 9-16 September 2012, are there any bros in Frankfurt during this period and want to meet up to cheong FKK together or even visit the tourist attractions together? Always good to have Singapore brothers looking out for each other in a foreign land!

Paiseh, I couldn't find the following information, and I will greatly appreciate if any bros can kindly advise:
- How long will the travelling time take, to reach FKK Oase from the Frankfurt airport (via S-bahn train to Friedrichsdorf)?
- Is it possible and safe to put my luggage (cabin size) in the FKK lockers (FKK Oase and FKK Palace)?

Looking forward to meet up with the experienced Germany cheongsters here!

Life is like a ktv girls selection process, you never know if the next batch will be good or bad.

Cp is a dream, I have been asleep for way too long, it is time to wake up.
Old 23-06-2012, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan101 View Post
Junior here will be travelling to Frankfurt for work from 9-16 September 2012, are there any bros in Frankfurt during this period and want to meet up to cheong FKK together or even visit the tourist attractions together? Always good to have Singapore brothers looking out for each other in a foreign land!

Paiseh, I couldn't find the following information, and I will greatly appreciate if any bros can kindly advise:
- How long will the travelling time take, to reach FKK Oase from the Frankfurt airport (via S-bahn train to Friedrichsdorf)?
- Is it possible and safe to put my luggage (cabin size) in the FKK lockers (FKK Oase and FKK Palace)?

Looking forward to meet up with the experienced Germany cheongsters here!
I advise that you take the train from Frankfurt airport to HBF, and deposit your luggage at the lockers there. Journey about 15 min.

From HBF, you can take the S5 to Friedrichsdorf, and from there take the cab to Oase (10 euro). Entire journey takes about 45 min.

Palace is definitely nearer, from HBF take the U4 to Bockenheimer Warte, change to U6 or U7 to Industriehof, and it's about a 5 min walk to Palace. Journey only takes 20-25 min.

All timings exclude waiting time for train.
Old 23-06-2012, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
homme1979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anything to rec in Munich Germany?

Just wanted to update thread. Just came back from Paradiso... It's a club in central Munich. Was brought there by local friends. Little foreigners, but lotsa hot German girls.

Also, for more direct action, there is club villa Roma in Schwabing Munich. About 20 girls dressed skimpily, waiting to serve.
Old 23-06-2012, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
I advise that you take the train from Frankfurt airport to HBF, and deposit your luggage at the lockers there. Journey about 15 min.

From HBF, you can take the S5 to Friedrichsdorf, and from there take the cab to Oase (10 euro). Entire journey takes about 45 min.

Palace is definitely nearer, from HBF take the U4 to Bockenheimer Warte, change to U6 or U7 to Industriehof, and it's about a 5 min walk to Palace. Journey only takes 20-25 min.

All timings exclude waiting time for train.
Thanks for the advice, bro. Will you be in Frankfurt from 9 to 16 September 2012?

Regarding the HBF luggage deposit, is this deposit service located in a specific building, and what is the cost of this service?

Paiseh for the many questions, but could you kindly provide some guidance on the train's operating hours? I will touch down in Frankfurt Airport on Sunday 6am and plan to head straight to Oase to party until 4am, before taking an internal flight at Frankfurt Airport 7am.. hope that the train operating hours permit this schedule..

Life is like a ktv girls selection process, you never know if the next batch will be good or bad.

Old 24-06-2012, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddragon View Post
Here are photos for FKK Palace...

http://www.the-palace.de/saunaclub-frankfurt-ladies

Here are photos for FKK Oase

http://fkk-oase.de/Girls

Looking forward to go again to both FKK clubs this month...

Thanks for the website links, bro.

Based on my research from the websites, it seems that the best time to visit FKK Palace will be from 5pm to 3am given its nightclub-like atmosphere, and the best time to visit FKK Oase will be from 12pm to 6pm given its outdoor atmosphere which is best enjoyed when there is sunlight?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1