The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2010, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Bro, there r no Phuket Masters as we r here to share what we know.. if u want to pick up girl u got to try ur luck from Massage Parlour as i also dun know how to tell u as u dun party ... as for Ibis Kata if u book twin stay u have the right to bring a girl back i dun think they will charge u for Joiner Fee.. u enjoy yourself there... as i have PM u some website so anyone will want to know anymore thing can PM as dun free this week 没有工作
Wow bro hunterhi you are great! Thanks for your invaluable info
Old 12-01-2010, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Hi Phuket Masters I'm going to Phuket next month (during CNY) and it'll be my first time there. Have a few questions:

1. I'm not interested in nightclub/bar/drinking etc, where is the best place that I can pick up a girl and bring her to my hotel?

2. I plan to book Ibis Kata, is it "girl friendly"?

Would greatly appreciate if any master here can help me
Massage Parlour is another option
Old 12-01-2010, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 15
HKT Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Christin Massage in Patong on Rat U Thit Rd.??
Old 12-01-2010, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

no problem as we r here to share...

Quote:
Wow bro hunterhi you are great! Thanks for your invaluable info
ya, u pick a nice pretty girl n ask for her ctc then after her work u can call her to keep u company but it depend on ur KC lioa... all the BEST....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrystockton View Post
Massage Parlour is another option
the place is abit dead as i went to take a quick look but there r only few Lady when i went around 1300hr n the guy said come back later.. as there r few in Phuket Town too, but i not sure the place...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKT Boy View Post
http://www.phuket-info.com/forums/ni...n-massage.html

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊

Last edited by hunterhi; 12-01-2010 at 05:59 PM. Reason: miss out
Old 12-01-2010, 05:47 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post

ya, true what there to fake long time no BONK in LOS ( Land Of Smile.. ) as BONKING is not in my first to holiday...

SOUND Phuket | sounds good, looks good, feels good
this look like patong's style of ministy of sound. LOL, what a club din know it exist, will try for my next phuket trip.Thanks bro hunterhi for this link.

bro hunterhi, how much do you spent when u go to phuket? my last trip i brought 10 000 Bhat but still not enuff .
Old 12-01-2010, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

i am in ground zero at the moment, have great fun with another brother from here.. when to Hollywood too early yesterday wait till almost 1am than managage to find our target..brought back room have a good night, service was good, very hardworking.... so paid her 2000B.

Will update more about phuket when i am free...
Old 12-01-2010, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKT Boy View Post
U may skip this place as the price is way too high and yet the quality is below average...
Old 12-01-2010, 09:30 PM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

keep up the update LIVE there, enjoy... ya, the Party start late as some r working in the DAY n go to Hollywood at night to earn more, as izzt open untill 0400hr same for Tiger Disco... u PARTY man, n go to Rock Hard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
i am in ground zero at the moment, have great fun with another brother from here.. when to Hollywood too early yesterday wait till almost 1am than managage to find our target..brought back room have a good night, service was good, very hardworking.... so paid her 2000B.

Will update more about phuket when i am free...
izzt that bad ma?

Quote:
U may skip this place as the price is way too high and yet the quality is below average...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 12-01-2010, 10:54 PM
Samster

Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Hehe I've booked C&N Hotel. According to reviews it's guest friendly

A few more queries: I have very sensitive ears and I don't like alcohol, so that leaves me only massage parlors. But are there other venues where I can pick up girls? Is it OK to chat-up a pretty girl on the street (at night of course)?
Old 12-01-2010, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Jerry, do you have any good ones to recommend?
Old 12-01-2010, 11:13 PM
Samster

ok, just be brave to chat with ppl u see as Thai r mostly quite friendly... happy HUNTING to u...

Quote:
Hehe I've booked C&N Hotel. According to reviews it's guest friendly

A few more queries: I have very sensitive ears and I don't like alcohol, so that leaves me only massage parlors. But are there other venues where I can pick up girls? Is it OK to chat-up a pretty girl on the street (at night of course)?

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 13-01-2010, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ramzau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes thais are really friendly. Been rather interesting, if u pick up on tour u can get other foreign women for free :P curry, ockober fest, and french a plenty...

If you want to try the more.... weird thai things, be prepared to pay... though its a try once experience like all the normal tours here =x

Still cheaper than sg FL thais, but sg FL thais are a bit more open to experimentation.
Old 13-01-2010, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzau View Post
yes thais are really friendly. Been rather interesting, if u pick up on tour u can get other foreign women for free :P curry, ockober fest, and french a plenty...
Really? Hm, then my rather decent French and German will be useful

Plan to starting learning Thai though, which will be the most useful I reckon...
Old 13-01-2010, 10:46 PM
Samster

no need to learn la, go there n learn from the LIVE lady... better than online lor.... or u just be more friendly lor...

Quote:
Really? Hm, then my rather decent French and German will be useful

Plan to starting learning Thai though, which will be the most useful I reckon...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 14-01-2010, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 21
sentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Reporting from Grd Zero too.. Day 4 out of 5 now.. Writing a summary here.. Will compile a full length FR when back..

Day 1: Went in to Hollywood at 10.30pm.. Too early man.. Action stared picking up at 12am.. Saw a SYT.. Made eye contact and bought her a drink, then laji abit in the club then bring back hotel but cos drink too much cannot peform, end up COF.. Still OK for me..

Day 2: After island tour, called the SYT.. She say she got blah blah blah reasons.. OK, nvm.. Walked out 3mins,went to 1 whole row of massage parlours opposite Christin.. Chose the prettiest one, went back hotel ard 7pm.. 1 shot.. Bao her for whole night.. Bring her for dinner then Hollywood.. Went back another 2 shots.. Super shiok..

Day 3: She woke up.. She say 1 more shot.. Wah so horny.. Did a quickie.. Then I went for diving.. End up super dead the whole day.. Back like breaking man.. Too much sex and dive dun go well.. Haha.. Day 3 end early with good clean massage.. Msut rest well for last night!

Going for breakfast now! Over & Out!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1