The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2005, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: how to pick up chicks in china? (freebies)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo
I cuntfirm say bad thing about you... dont worry...
when coming china? haha..

So u r the 1... knn how to go?? tyhoon everywhere... btw when u coming back, I forget liao. Old man, pls forgive me.
Old 16-08-2005, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
mrkent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ok, ty bro ronaldo in advance..

also, are "mei rong mei fa" (beauty salons) places to get laid?

and what are massage parlors called in chinese? ty
Old 16-08-2005, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 20
ChinaAlleWay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkent
hey.. for those of you in china, how do you pick up chicks at bars? like can you go thru the whole process step by step? im not sure how chinese chicks work..
Where in such thing as freebies in China !! Its going to be very dangerous when get any freebies....
haiz... would prefer paid fork & forget...
Damn.. becoming more like a bloody sadfark..
Old 16-08-2005, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaAlleWay
Where in such thing as freebies in China !! Its going to be very dangerous when get any freebies....

hum.. what do u mean bro?
Old 16-08-2005, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 20
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
So u r the 1... knn how to go?? tyhoon everywhere... btw when u coming back, I forget liao. Old man, pls forgive me.
Hmmm...mid Sept for short visit then back to China again...
Where got typhoon? lucky no earthquake ahz..
Wah.. remind me of WWF last time.. got Typhoon and Earthquake and also Hulk Hogan not forgetting Ultimate Warrior..

Ok.. dont tcss.. I wait for u to come...
Old 16-08-2005, 08:05 PM
Samster

Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaAlleWay
Not if you look like MuMuff... hehe... the girls flock to you like bees to honey..
But will share some soon lahz..

Freebies? of cos lahz.. Chelsea can win in 93min wat else cannot happen?
Old 16-08-2005, 08:13 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ok.. dont tcss.. I wait for u to come...

U prepare the room, the bed n the ger. I'm cumming BTW is my Elva still there???
Old 16-08-2005, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 20
ChinaAlleWay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not if you look like MuMuff... hehe... the girls flock to you like bees to honey..
But will share some soon lahz..

Freebies? of cos lahz.. Chelsea can win in 93min wat else cannot happen?
haha..its getting hot in here !
And forking liverpool cant get a goal... duh !!

Quote:
hum.. what do u mean bro?
Well, i dun think theres freebies in CHina....
Old 16-08-2005, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
BTW is my Elva still there???

Wat YOUR?
She dont want me liaoz..me soooo sad

Change lah change.....
Old 17-08-2005, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wat YOUR?
She dont want me liaoz..me soooo sad

Change lah change.....
Good news, she will be with me. I miss Elva.....
Old 17-08-2005, 11:18 AM
Samster

Pick-up

Due to excessive free time now, I will be giving some lowdowns on how me and McMuff get freebies in China. Some people say, free things are usually the most expensive. This I agree. But it really boils down how you handle this.

I am pulling McMuff into this because he mentioned me in this thread. So in order to confuse the readers who actually managed this feat, I will not mentioned who actually managed to get the freebies from these places.

------------------------------------

Maybe due to lack of good transportation infrastructure, people in China still like to walk. Walking 1km to a place is considered near for most Chinese whereas for us in Singapore, unless we are walking down Orchard road, 500m we would have been breathless.

Thus you see many foot relexology parlours all over China from the bustling city in Shanghai to the quiet city of Zhengzhou, you cant miss them. Most of these Ji Shi 技师 are females unlike Singapore where you see burly men grabbing your feet and grinning at your pain. To be frank, I never like foot massage until I came to China. Maybe its that the womenfolk then to be more gentle or maybe I still prefer a woman touch.

Most of these girls are young but not always pretty. I came to think that numbers with 8 or even 69 are usually the popular ones meaning they are the prettiest. Since we are talking about freebies, I shall not talk about short times in foot massage places.

Every time you go to your regular foot massage parlour, always scan for pretty massuers. If for example you spot bring her barang-barang to a room and you like, fret not. Try to spot her number for 2nd visit. If you cant see her tag or she covering her boobs from your oogling eyes, take a look at the card outside the room. Then ask the waitress whats her number.

Ok not everytime you will see nice pretty ones. So sometimes the 咨客 reception girl will try to introduce. You must also know in order for them to be called, the massuer sometimes will give the reception girl some money so that they would be "recommended'. You on the other hand can do likewise.

Once you targeted the massuer you like, more often than not, you would need to keep going to foot massage place. Seems like this only applies to guys based here on the permanent basis. Usually I will opt for 2 hours massage meaning 1 hour on foot and 1 hour on body.

For the body massage part, we are fully clothed but the lights are dimed forming a good setting. Then you can begin chatting with these girls. Small body contact and certain rabba session like our HCMANIC can happen. This creates an intimacy.

Usually these are girls who want to earn money quick but refuse to sell their body like KTV or Sauna girls. Yet they envy the way these girls spend money. So its love hate relationship. They too crave for men to slurge money on them.

Slurge I dont mean spending 800 overnight. I mean like nice dinner and sweet talk. Bearing in mind these girls are earning about RMB2k without tips. But they do gamble alot thru Mahjong and cards.

Dont ask about their family if you dont want a long winding talk. Instead chat about the Korean or Japanese serials that is showing on TV. Dont know about those? Switch the TV to 华娱 during your massage session and chat with her during the show. You can also ask them about their gambling session.

Being a foreigner, you stand a much better chance just like those ang moh in Singapore where our SPG flock to them. They will like to ask about your country. They have this mentality that most of us are big bosses despite the fact that some may be just earning SG2K a month.

The golden rule for a foot massage girl is that, once you are a certain number regular, the rest of them will presume you have a thing for her and treat you like her bf. Enjoy that attention and soon you will be invited to her place. And a freebie soon happen.

Carry on for a short period of time before annoucing that she dont understand you or even your parents forbid you to be with China girl. You know, those Korean drama where 2 truly in love coupe have to break up as the guy parents forbid due to different status. These girls are a sucker for such senarios for happening to them. Use the 不在乎天长地久,只在乎成竞拥有,then most likely they will be touched to give you one last fuck you never forget.

Do not pay anything as they dont want to be treated like pros, Instead grab hold of some duty free gifts inscribed with the word Singapore or chocolates of Merlion. If you go to Europe, gifts like perfume also can.

Actually most of this methods can be used on Waitresses, Salesgirl or other service line who will see these working girls spending big money at their work place. Then they will know the power of a capitalist.

Next up, freebies from KTV and Sauna girls.. hehe..
Old 17-08-2005, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 20
WhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pick-up

Quote:
Next up, freebies from KTV and Sauna girls.. hehe..
Well done bro ... patiently awaiting for the 2nd part.

Thanks
Old 17-08-2005, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 22
easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!

bro Ronaldo, you are the man
Old 17-08-2005, 12:12 PM
Samster

ya bro ronaldo, ur da man!!
but plz write pin yin and meaning for these 4 words plz.. not very literate in chinese. ty 成竞拥有
Old 17-08-2005, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
ya bro ronaldo, ur da man!!
but plz write pin yin and meaning for these 4 words plz.. not very literate in chinese. ty 成竞拥有
oops.. typo.. 曾经 sorry my bad.. hehe.. ceng jing...

paisehz..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1