The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2024, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Relationship with KTV girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
total nonsense. and I say this respectfully. total rubbish.
Lol. But I also cannot think of wl willing to stick through unless they received constant and consistent financial gratitude.
Old 20-04-2024, 01:00 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
Lol. But I also cannot think of wl willing to stick through unless they received constant and consistent financial gratitude.
agreed, their job is make money in exchange for their bodies, we get to touch them.

but you say, wives will be the ones with you through everything, is FRADUELENT MISREPRESENTATION

Don't apologise for saying this bro. I know from personal experience, and from looking at the damned world we live in, this is something that is just wrong to say.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 21-04-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
agreed, their job is make money in exchange for their bodies, we get to touch them.

but you say, wives will be the ones with you through everything, is FRADUELENT MISREPRESENTATION

Don't apologise for saying this bro. I know from personal experience, and from looking at the damned world we live in, this is something that is just wrong to say.
I understand fully where you are coming from too. I should not have generalised. Heard of stories. End of day it is really dependent on each experience. And i agreed fully with your statement too.
Old 24-04-2024, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
hikoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

It all depends on individual story. but basically a wife is someone who is expected to always be by her side, that's the concept of marriage it seems. just the experience of each person's story ultimately makes the basis for a different ending
Old Yesterday, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 11
mentoklimiter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymentoklimiter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikoh View Post
It all depends on individual story. but basically a wife is someone who is expected to always be by her side, that's the concept of marriage it seems. just the experience of each person's story ultimately makes the basis for a different ending
Correct.In the end, our adventure ends with our wife
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1