The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 27-10-2016, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

I heard 1st floor Bobo mention before that she have a regular who doesn't like coming to her shop so she will meet him in hotel. If you guys into outcall, she might be another option.
Old 27-10-2016, 10:57 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
I heard 1st floor Bobo mention before that she have a regular who doesn't like coming to her shop so she will meet him in hotel. If you guys into outcall, she might be another option.
actually i dont like go parklane.the stale air smell will linger on your body after awhile
Old 27-10-2016, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
her tao dao ditch her liao ma...
That guy dumped her quite sometime ago, else she wouldn't return to the flesh trade. In her own words "如果男人还在, 哪还会需要出来卖"
Old 27-10-2016, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
qweasdzxc135 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqweasdzxc135 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Agree.. no WL will not want more money.

If you are prepared to pay more and since you are her regular, why not ask her go to hotel. In hotel, she doesn't rush like in the shop but must suit her timing and pick her up or send her back.
who is the lady you referring to and where is she working? Would like to try her too.

Thank you.
Old 28-10-2016, 07:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Xxbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro pls advise the damage for linda?150 including entrance?
Old 28-10-2016, 07:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Kazekage is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Till date 2 times. Have PM you the details.
Can pm me bro?
Old 28-10-2016, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainsss View Post
Bro u just linger outside the shop for awhile and u will see someone coming out to greet you
Tried again last night at the 5th floor joint but still no one opened the door.
Old 28-10-2016, 10:47 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
Guss doing FJ so locked the door . This is how they operate, so Av cannot catch. There are Spa, dirty hair salon, even installed 3 locks, main door, FJ section lock, room lock, even back door for escape. You may hang around there for a while.
Old 28-10-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 15
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
like some bro say. lingered for a while near the door, and true enough one petite girl came out.

but not the one i was looking for. so i just made a u-turn and walked away
Old 28-10-2016, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 15
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxbonk View Post
bro pls advise the damage for linda?150 including entrance?
it is funny that two months back, she called her linda and charged me 100 for hj+body room (excluding the 30 for massage). but she was worth it.

yesterday, saw her at 2nd floor, she called herself ah mei,lol.
luckily i acted as if i never recognized her. coz this time she charged me only 50 for hj.
Old 28-10-2016, 06:20 PM
Samster

BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
Guss doing FJ so locked the door . This is how they operate, so Av cannot catch. There are Spa, dirty hair salon, even installed 3 locks, main door, FJ section lock, room lock, even back door for escape. You may hang around there for a while.
I guess so but never linger around long. Shall try again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvstedt28 View Post
like some bro say. lingered for a while near the door, and true enough one petite girl came out.

but not the one i was looking for. so i just made a u-turn and walked away
I not as lucky as you.
Old 28-10-2016, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
it is funny that two months back, she called her linda and charged me 100 for hj+body room (excluding the 30 for massage). but she was worth it.

luckily i acted as if i never recognized her. coz this time she charged me only 50 for hj.
Quite normal for WLs to change name. From what I gather, she changed to a new name everytime she changes place to work.

100 for HJ + body is overcharging you, her rates for that is lesser. Had PM you her rates.
Old 29-10-2016, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Her knife very sharp.. 100 for hj & bm. If you add another 20, you can fj her already.
Old 29-10-2016, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Xxbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried linda or mei.lousy service coz no bbbj.total damage 150...
Old 29-10-2016, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Tried a petite vietnamese lady in the level 5 shop about a week back. Not bad looking and slim. Once in the room, straight away ask what I wanted, no massage at all. Her tits around C but feels fake. Ask for $130 in total for full package and massage fee. Quite a good and fun session.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread