The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2014, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold
Wechat scam ???

Hi all bros

Recently I got to know some ladies thru wechat and they are offering $100-200 for 2 hours with unlimited shots , best part is they are SYT as show in their ID

Me and my friend sense that is something too good to be true but go n add them to test the water . And to my surprise their ways of operating is very much alike all will not give you their numbers and require you to to the nearest AXS machine to buy a card with $100 . Upon finished then they will meet u reason being they scared you are MIB and the $$ pass to them the serial number is recorded . Details as follows - I tested all 3 and all use the same reason

哥哥 那第一次怕遇到警察同樣100你到附近的AXS幾買一張100的支付寶卡 買好我馬上過來可以嗎

I am not convinced this so I did not do as what she say so I go home straight

Any bros encounter the same things please share here

Thanks
Old 08-10-2014, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wechat scam ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by SH149 View Post
Hi all bros

Recently I got to know some ladies thru wechat and they are offering $100-200 for 2 hours with unlimited shots , best part is they are SYT as show in their ID

Me and my friend sense that is something too good to be true but go n add them to test the water . And to my surprise their ways of operating is very much alike all will not give you their numbers and require you to to the nearest AXS machine to buy a card with $100 . Upon finished then they will meet u reason being they scared you are MIB and the $$ pass to them the serial number is recorded . Details as follows - I tested all 3 and all use the same reason

Thanks
You are a big fool if you pay before meeting. From the words, PRCs again. Fuck them!

Golden rules. Meet and pay. No such thing as pay before hand.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 08-10-2014, 04:10 PM
Samster

SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
You are a big fool if you pay before meeting. From the words, PRCs again. Fuck them!

Golden rules. Meet and pay. No such thing as pay before hand.
Exactly ! When you paid you think will they come n meet u ?! No way

I even encounter one say she is from Taiwan . By the look of the pics I can confirm some of the pics took from the internet
Old 09-10-2014, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 14
RisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to behold

Do please check their passports to confirm their age.
Old 09-10-2014, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
conly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisingShadow View Post
Do please check their passports to confirm their age.
These scammers don't even show their face,much less passport.
Turn a deaf ear,insist on Cash on Delivery.
Old 09-10-2014, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 10
shadowbot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshadowbot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wechat, alot of PRC/Thailand gal scamming when using nearby function..

recommend try paktor app..
Old 09-10-2014, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conly View Post
These scammers don't even show their face,much less passport.
Turn a deaf ear,insist on Cash on Delivery.
That's the reason why I did not do it

Sometime those PRC scammer really think we SG ppl are stupid enough to fall to these trap
Old 09-10-2014, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Quote:
Exactly ! When you paid you think will they come n meet u ?! No way

I even encounter one say she is from Taiwan . By the look of the pics I can confirm some of the pics took from the internet
Bro, those people operating behind the scene are mostly guys from China.

Btw, there is already a thread on this scam: http://sbf.rocks/showthr...highlight=scam

Go check it out.
Old 09-10-2014, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
conly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
That's the reason why I did not do it

Sometime those PRC scammer really think we SG ppl are stupid enough to fall to these trap
That's wise of u,Ts.

But numerous bros still fall for it,even after the heads up from you guys.Sadly.
Old 09-10-2014, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1103 / Power: 16
shalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi all bros

Thanks
Me too encounter it today was told to meet her at serangoon 419 went down there waited for almost 30mins.
After awhile she reply back asking me to go over to AXS to buy $200 card I can't really read chinese so her OKT ( lao da ) called me n explain .
Sensing something not right I rejected n straight away fuk the man over the phone about wasted my bloody time waiting.
Ended up I got threaten by them saying will locate me n find me thur tracking by my hp number n visit my house.
Asked them where r u guys now I come over n find u all no need waste time to track me, hang up my call n I msg then girl get ur so call ( lao da ) call me again.
They called again n I fuk them again kinda feeling shoick fuking them upside down.

Wechat ID : yunyunyun58 n AHPD52
Guys beware of all this PRC scammers

Last edited by shalala01; 09-10-2014 at 05:17 PM.
Old 09-10-2014, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangguo View Post
Bro, those people operating behind the scene are mostly guys from China.

Btw, there is already a thread on this scam: http://sbf.rocks/showthr...highlight=scam

Go check it out.
Ya I only know after I posted

Anyway as long it bring awareness to all bros here it doesn't matter how many thread we start
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1