The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2009, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
AsiaDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile My story with Sheryl

Hi bros,

Here is my humble contribution to this section. Let me start with this embarrassing incident and the story will progress for a few years with some exciting stuff to happen...

The first time I met Sheryl she was wearing bikini, and my first thought was, "Man! Except for those small tits, she has an incredible body!" She was pretty, even beautiful by most standards, and the rest of her body was incredibly, seductively, overwhelmingly feminine.
I started to get to know her better and we started dating for a while.
One summer night we removed our T-shirts and traded bare-skin back rubs. She, of course, kept her bra on. Before she could stop me, I unsnapped her bra and slid both hands around her chest. I held one of her tiny breasts in each hand, and she was completely shocked.
Sheryl tried to yank my hands down, but I pulled her back against my chest and kissed behind her ear. She began to cry. She wailed that I had to be disappointed and I wouldn't want to keep seeing her. She couldn't have been more wrong. I'd never before felt breasts like hers. My hands completely engulfed them. Yes they were small, but they were really firm. I could feel her nipples poking into my palm as I gently held and caressed her little boobs.
Sheryl was pressed against me as my erection quickly filled my shorts. I felt her stiffen as she became aware of its pressure against her behind. And then she stopped crying. She began to inhale quickly and exhale with long, slow moans. She rocked her hips forward and back, rubbing her behind up and down against my penis. I could feel the muscles in her behind flexing and relaxing, and I couldn't control my reaction. She reached up and smashed my hands against her breasts as I felt several bursts of cum splashing into my shorts. I squeezed her breasts hard and she suddenly screamed.

After a few seconds her hip thrusts against my sticky crotch became less frequent. Abruptly she went limp.

I couldn't hold her up and we fell to the ground together. I continued to caress her breasts with one hand while we kissed. Several minutes later she whispered, "What's that smell?" I was embarrassed, but I pointed to the wet stain spreading across the front of my shorts. She squinted at it for several seconds in the poor light, she kissed me really hard.

"I did that to you? Really?"

"I couldn't hold back, Sheryl. You were so . . . excited . . . and . . . "

Sheryl lay crosswise on top of me and we kissed again, both of us still topless although her bra was around her neck and still hooked over her arms. I felt her hand pressing against the damp area on my shorts. It was the first time she'd ever touched me below the waist. She almost bit my tongue when she started to giggle. "I didn't know guys could do that with their clothes on! I thought you had to . . . take it out or something."

"Well, rubbing your tits turned us both on. When you started to get excited, I lost it. I'll probably never get the stain out of my shorts."

Sheryl laughed, then nuzzled against my neck. "Are you sure? My breasts aren't too small? Aren't you disappointed?"

I still had a hand on Sheryl's bare chest and I began to pull on her nipples. When she began to make little moans again, I pushed her over on her back and started sucking on one of her breasts. I could pull it completely into my mouth. She suddenly pulled my mouth off her, slipped from underneath me, and put her bra and shirt back on. "No! Not again! It's too soon! I want to remember it. Call me tomorrow!" With that she ran toward her parent's house. I didn't even get a goodnight kiss.

This was obviously the first time Sheryl had been with a guy when he ejaculated. I smiled to myself. As sensitive as her little tits were, I knew I could get into her pants without much trouble. I laughed, thinking about other men who hadn't bothered to try because they thought she was too small upstairs. I was going to score soon. I hope……

(To be continued)
Old 04-10-2009, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Perrins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My story with Sheryl

Bro, setting my tent here.
Old 04-10-2009, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

building my hdb flat here
Old 04-10-2009, 03:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
piinkk is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
building my hdb flat here
Can i live in ur hdb flat too?
Old 04-10-2009, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 16
Earth Angel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEarth Angel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope you continue soon...
Old 05-10-2009, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: My story with Sheryl

Nice one!!More pls
Old 05-10-2009, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 16
SGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nice nice so far. keep it up.
Old 05-10-2009, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2587 / Power: 16
nishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond repute

yupp yupp nice one ~ please update it soon
Old 05-10-2009, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
badzboy03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

exciting bro...
Old 05-10-2009, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
splendour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sexciting. More please.
Old 05-10-2009, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 16
daggerboy is one of the Best!daggerboy is one of the Best!daggerboy is one of the Best!daggerboy is one of the Best!

Interesting. Please continue.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Buddha Jump deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching my tent here.
Old 05-10-2009, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xedous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good work.. keep it up
Old 05-10-2009, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
fish` deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes..another story.
Old 05-10-2009, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 15
prudent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyprudent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A good read. Please continue.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1